GUILTY MO - Eddie Salazar, 8 months, Carthage, 4 February 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BREAKING NEWS: Body recovered from Spring River

CARTHAGE, Mo. -
Officials have recovered a body from the Spring River, east of Carthage. Jasper County Sheriff. Archie Dunn made the announcement at 3:30 p.m. to members of the media, camped out at a bridge over the Spring River on County Road 85.

Officials had moved resources including the Jasper County 911 mobile command post and dozens of searchers to the bridge overnight.

The body was found about a quarter mile west of the bridge wedged against a tree.

http://www.carthagepress.com/homepage/x1124762473/BREAKING-NEWS-Body-recovered-from-Spring-River

Updated Feb 5, 3:40 PM CST

Sheriff Archie Dunn says the body of an eight month old Carthage boy missing since Thursday has been found.

The body of Eddie Salazar, Jr. was found wrapped around a limb in the Spring River in an area known as Forest Hill, which is two miles south of 96 Highway east of Carthage.

Sheriff Dunn tells us that they started searching the area Friday night after receiving information from the suspect.

KOAM news

Rot in hell *advertiser censored*.

I just can't stand it any more. These sweet, beautiful, innocent, defenseless babies and children.

Eddie+Salazar.jpg

Eddie Salazar, Jr.

Sleep peacefully, sweet baby. Rest now.

BREAKING NEWS: Officials recover body of baby from Spring River

Dunn said Missouri State Water Patrol officers searching the Spring River in a boat spotted a baby’s body, wearing a one-piece outfit, wedged against a tree about a quarter mile downstream from the County Road 85 bridge. Dunn said the body was first spotted at around 3 p.m.

http://www.carthagepress.com/news/x...icials-recover-body-of-baby-from-Spring-River

Rezos para la madre; resto en la paz, Eddie Jr. Prayers for the mother; rest in peace.

You don't want your fricken kids, give them to someone who will love them, protect them, hug and kiss them!

Useless wastes of air!!!!! Will this ever end?

I'd have taken Eddie, Aveion, Marc, Caylee, ... The list goes on and on!!!!!!! And the sick thing is the list seems to he getting longer every day.

Taking a quick break.

Jesus said let the children come to me. I find comfort pictureing little Eddie in the arms of Jesus, looking up and smiling. Knowing complete peace and pefect love.

Rest in peace angel!

http://ozarksfirst.com/content/fulltext/?cid=233251

Carthage, Missouri - The body of a young child, believed to be that of a missing 8-month old boy, has been pulled from the Spring River near Joplin today, authorities say.

Jasper County Sheriff Archie Dunn says the body was found in the Spring River in an area known as Forest Mill, which is two miles south of 96 Highway east of Carthage. An autopsy will be performed to positively identify the child and determine how he died.

Sheriff Dunn says deputies started searching the area Friday night after receiving information from the child's father.

More at link.

Tossed a precious baby in a river.

Rest in peace you sweet little baby boy.

I am sorry that this happened to you and that one of the persons who was blessed with a beautiful son, entrusted by god to love, nurture and take care of you...hurt you and took your life away. My heart breaks.

Angel by name love called him, seeing so fair
The sweet small frame;
Meet to be called, if ever man's child were,
Angel by name.

Rose-bright and warm from heaven's own heart he came,
And might not bear
The cloud that covers earth's wan face with shame.

His little light of life was all too rare
And soft a flame:
Heaven yearned for him till angels hailed him there
Angel by name.

(from "A Baby's Death," Algernon Charles Swinburne)

This just breaks your heart. What could an 8 month old do to cause someone to kill them?

RIP little one.

Senseless,
fran

Why, oh why, oh why does another story of a little one have to end like this?? :(

RIP baby Eddie :rose:

Dunn said Missouri State Water Patrol officers searching the Spring River in a boat spotted a baby’s body, wearing a one-piece outfit, wedged against a tree about a quarter mile downstream from the County Road 85 bridge. Dunn said the body was first spotted at around 3 p.m. “We’re waiting on the Coroner and the body is still here,” Dunn said. “I don’t know that this is the baby we’re looking for. Anyone with any sense would say it probably is but we will have to identify the body to make sure.”
http://www.carthagepress.com/news/x...icials-recover-body-of-baby-from-Spring-River

Rest in peace little man. Prayers for your Mother...Your death is unbelievable and just so sad..I'm sorry you weren't cherished and loved by "Dad".

Oh God, I am just speechless right now. WTF is going on????????? Knew early on that this would probably be the outcome, wish my hinky meter still needed calibration. Prayers for the mom and searchers.

OMG, I am totally blown away. Another defenseless little precious baby thrown out like trash. Intruders broke in and stole the baby. Yea, right you .:furious::furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth
Back