MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have one fairly large public high school here. So believe she was at the high school which is where the newspaper sponsor was on staff.

Can this thread be moved to the Crime Board??? It doesn't seem to belong here anymore.

Sorry Linda, posters were just trying to connect the teacher to the perp who killed E.

Sorry Linda, posters were just trying to connect the teacher to the perp who killed E.

No no...I too think that perhaps they may be connected. I even posted about it up thread.

I just thought since she was found, and a murder has taken place the thread would be better accessed on the Crime Board.

oh okay, I'm not familiar with the crime board. Have you checked there to see if they are discussing any of this there?

I have yet to find the possible perp's twitter account. Wondering when her last chirp was?

Her last tweet was Oct 21'st.

BTW, I was looking on twitter and came across a reporter from KOMU saying she's completing a story about Elizabeth's murder. We might want to keep an eye on that site.

Also the sheriff says no connection between the teacher's death and E's case. I noticed in the obituary for E. the Olten clan was not mentioned other than father and brother. Not even the aunt with Olten last name who talked and cried to the local tv news.

I'm not real quick to believe the sheriff. Remember his "no foul play" statements? I suppose it is possible that the 2 have nothing to do with each other but if that is true that that is one HUGE coincidence!

Also the sheriff says no connection between the teacher's death and E's case. I noticed in the obituary for E. the Olten clan was not mentioned other than father and brother. Not even the aunt with Olten last name who talked and cried to the local tv news.

I see a lot of family listed in the obit located at:
http://www.millardfamilychapels.com/

Click on obituaries ...

Patty G. I thought most of the family was the maternal side and not the paternal. I skimmed over it so maybe missed the paternal grandparents and aunts and uncles. But, they are scarey character so they should be left out.

More info from Twitter. I found another reporter (ABC 17) stating that they have confirmed that the person in custody is a girl. She said more info will come from a press conference tomorrow!

We'll want to keep checking http://www.kmiz.com/ tomorrow to see if they stream the PC or post updates. I wonder what they are going to release!

Robyn please add link here--animal

The media reported it as no foul play, but the sheriff actually said, no evidence of foul play. LE can't call it one way or the other until they get evidence. He was the resource officer for the school a few years ago, he knows the journalism advisor.

There will be a press conference tomorrow with details about the upcoming hearing required to determine the juvenile's status.

I noticed that she had 4 followers yesterday and 10 followers today on Twitter. hmmn

No no...I too think that perhaps they may be connected. I even posted about it up thread.

I just thought since she was found, and a murder has taken place the thread would be better accessed on the Crime Board.

At WS we don't have a forum for a missing persons case that has turned into a murder case. There are plenty of cases like that--unfortunately--but we have elected to keep them in the missing persons forum. We (mods) have discussed a forum for cases like this, but haven't opened one up yet.

Hoppy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member