MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone been keeping a track on things to see if AB may have logged into Myspace today. Since it tells last log in. I would think lack of activity since the crime would be a big indicater that she may have been involved. Also, the handwritten note may have been written by a person she may have texted from Elizabeth's phone. I know we don't have anything to really confirm that AB is our suspect, but something inside me feels very confident she is indeed the perp.

She has not logged in to ms since the 19th.

I am pretty sure many of her twitter comments are simply quotes she's found on the net. The one about bad decision make good stories is a t-shirt slogan.
So i wouldn't read too much into those posts...

Hi I am new here and been searching over the web to try and figure out what is up with the case of Elizabeth Olten. I am suprised days have gone by and yet the news will not even tell us the gender. People here seem to know some more info but after reading multiple posts I cannot still figure out what the update is up until this point. Am I correct that the killer is a girl> Any more info appreciated. Thanks

Hi I am new here and been searching over the web to try and figure out what is up with the case of Elizabeth Olten. I am suprised days have gone by and yet the news will not even tell us the gender. People here seem to know some more info but after reading multiple posts I cannot still figure out what the update is up until this point. Am I correct that the killer is a girl> Any more info appreciated. Thanks

Le has not released the gender as of this time. That's about it at this time.

I don't understand how people are viewing status updates by AB on Myspace. The profile I found is private.

I sure wish we had more locals here.

I'm not a lot of help, I know. I've pretty much posted all that I know as at least "firm rumors". I dunno if there's a word for that. I live a couple of miles from the scene, I'm from the town that possible "Mom" lives and my Mom lives in the town that the possible "Dad" lives.

I'm not a lot of help, I know. I've pretty much posted all that I know as at least "firm rumors". I dunno if there's a word for that. I live a couple of miles from the scene, I'm from the town that possible "Mom" lives and my Mom lives in the town that the possible "Dad" lives.

No, you have given us lot's of info and I appreciate it. Didn't you say your son was 11? Does he know AB's brothers?

No, you have given us lot's of info and I appreciate it. Didn't you say your son was 11? Does he know AB's brothers?

Honestly I haven't asked him. He's 12 and doesn't need to be involved. Yes, I wish I knew, but I won't ask.

Honestly I haven't asked him. He's 12 and doesn't need to be involved. Yes, I wish I knew, but I won't ask.

True sorry, guess I didn't really think about that. But I am sure he will have stories to tell you when he comes home from school on Monday tho.

confused whats new? lol Can someone tell me who AB is and link me to her myspace and twitter? thanks in advance

True sorry, guess I didn't really think about that. But I am sure he will have stories to tell you when he comes home from school on Monday tho.

I dunno. He is pretty oblivious to things. I'm more worried about my 16yo daughter who ran away from her Dad's house this morning...

I don't like the weekend lull in information, don't people work 7 days a week now?? :snooty:

Thanks for being concerned. She's back at her Dad's house now. She has a very troubled past. I'm just glad she's safe!

I am SO glad she is safe. Did she know AB--same school, etc.?

This whole thing must be very hard on you. I will keep your family in my prayers.

Crimecurious, did you say before your daughter goes to the same school as AB?

I am SO glad she is safe. Did she know AB--same school, etc.?

This whole thing must be very hard on you. I will keep your family in my prayers.

Thanks! I dunno if she knows her or not. When I last talked to her Fri., and told her they'd found Elizabeth, she said she didn't want to talk about it.
However, like I said she has a troubled past and she doesn't like to hear about evil.

update: yes, same school.

Did your daughter drive away from her Dad's and is that in Jeff City also?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaastrichtDetective