MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man....here is another person with the same rumor. We might need to hold on to our seats on this one! I'm completely horrified!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/jefferson-city-mo/THC8D8OQQFKLEVVVI

Shades of Scott Dyleski - his artwork was given an A by his art teacher. He murdered a woman in a similar fashion as one of his drawings and even left his "signature" carved in her when he was done. The teacher never found his artwork disturbing or indicative of anything...

That poster (it appears) is from VA. I wonder where she is getting this information from. A few of the things she stated, I have not heard yet. Of course, I am only reading here, and following a link or two here to the comments sections of the newspapers. Is there somewhere else out there that is posting more of this "rumor" type info?

There are people on the Jennifer and Adrianna Wix Topix site that are from the Cross Plains, TN area but have moved away. Perhaps that is the case with this person and she/he knows people in the area?

I was wondering why the dogs didn't get a hit...if these rumors are true, I can understand what LE means by "well hidden".
I am only a few hours from this area... and I can tell you.. the weather that night and next day of the first searches was dismal to say the least. If the dogs didn't hit... well I wouldn't be surprised...

If we are to believe the rumors that a grave was predug... (and given the mud and leaf fall in the area)... well.. I can understand the "well hidden" part (and the 'well hidden' by LE does fit with the rumor at the same time...)

moo

Shades of Scott Dyleski - his artwork was given an A by his art teacher. He murdered a woman in a similar fashion as one of his drawings and even left his "signature" carved in her when he was done. The teacher never found his artwork disturbing or indicative of anything...

I've never heard about that before! SO SCARY! Sometimes I really wish we could read people's minds.

I am only a few hours from this area... and I can tell you.. the weather that night and next day of the first searches was dismal to say the least. If the dogs didn't hit... well I wouldn't be surprised...

If we are to believe the rumors that a grave was predug... (and given the mud and leaf fall in the area)... well.. I can understand the "well hidden" part (and the 'well hidden' by LE does fit with the rumor at the same time...)

moo

I was thinking about this today while watching NG...I couldn't figure out how she hid Elizabeth's body so well in such a short period of time because within 45 minutes, people had started looking for her!

Anyhow, about the teacher/JCHS BoE. Here's a link to the article with the comments. It sounds like sandhouse knows something, he posits his posts very strongly. I'll hafta say though, the NewsTribune website comments is about as big of an internet mudslinging barfight as any around, even before this happened.

http://newstribune.com/articles/200...eeting09.txt#e3f1ad6b05077f182de4a89fccd72f81

This Sandhouse has some legal background. I noticed right away he ended his post with "Res ipsa loquitur". It is a legal term used in negligence theory that means, "The thing speaks for itself". He is saying, the actions or inaction of the school board speaks very clearly.

I was thinking about this today while watching NG...I couldn't figure out how she hid Elizabeth's body so well in such a short period of time because within 45 minutes, people had started looking for her!
I know! Me too! This had to be premeditated... esp since they are saying she was "way out" in the woods... Most likely LE didn't head deep into the woods until they had those phone pings which was later on.

I am certainly buying the predug grave rumor at this point. LE also said they had previously searched the area where they eventually found her as well! She was hidden.....

And the perp led them to to body.

This case is going to be very, very disturbing I think..

no way. you're not implying ...

You can say that again, Nurse!!! (But please don't...I'm already freaked out by hearing it the first time!)

This case has been bothering more than any of these cases have in a long long time...and it's just getting worse!

YouTube - R.i.P Elizabeth Olten

No information, but a nice video from a guy who used to ride the bus with her.

I rarely post because you guys are always six steps ahead of me.

This made me so sad, ..."I know the girl that killed her."

The gravity of that statement is astounding in that they know they've sat side by side, and she's lived among them twittering and myspace(ing).

I think there is going to be a ton of guilt...I hope these kids get all the help they need.

I know! Me too! This had to be premeditated... esp since they are saying she was "way out" in the woods... Most likely LE didn't head deep into the woods until they had those phone pings which was later on.

I am certainly buying the predug grave rumor at this point. LE also said they had previously searched the area where they eventually found her as well! She was hidden.....

I'm thinking a predug grave as well. If it was just a random spur of the moment thing, I don't think she would be able to lead them directly to a location that LE couldn't even find after searching the area twice. This tells me this was a grave that was predug several days in advance. It's a place that this accused has been to frequently. She knew exactly how to go right to it. I don't think she would have been able to take them right to the location if she had only been there one time during the murder - not in a heavily wooded area like that.

I rarely post because you guys are always six steps ahead of me.

This made me so sad, ..."I know the girl that killed her."

The gravity of that statement is astounding in that they know they've sat side by side, and she's lived among them twittering and myspace(ing).

I know...this brought me to tears when I watched it earlier. Bittersweet---sweet in that it still shows the genuine beauty and love for others that kids should have at that age...reminds me that it still out there....bitter in that these poor kids have to experience such tragedies as this one at such a young tender age.
My prayers go out for all of them!

I know...this brought me to tears when I watched it earlier. Bittersweet---sweet in that it still shows the genuine beauty and love for others that kids should have at that age...reminds me that it still out there....bitter in that these poor kids have to experience such tragedies as this one at such a young tender age.
My prayers go out for all of them!

I know. I spent a good portion of yesterday cross-referencing AB's facebook friends to Myspace. It was after school was out - I was hoping to get a read on how everything was going.

I'm sure it was worse and gossipy than I found...but online there were about three or four kids who changed their "mood" to say they were concerned, confused, or some other weird things.

I'm hoping these kids are coming together to say WTF!!!!!!!!

in my daughter's high school, counselors were beside themselves, friends were wracked with guilt, the principal who issued the over-harsh suspension self-retired, and the child that committed suicide in the bathroom across from the gym, accomplished what he wanted to accomplish according to his suicide note. they all noticed him, remembered him, memorialized him, eulogized him, and they were all miserable for more than a year.

if you are a teacher, a friend, a parent, and you hear a threat, or see something that upsets you, please act on it, and get the child competent help.

I live in Missouri and know my tax dollors will go to house this girl, but I would rather pay and keep her locked up forever than to risk her being out when shes 21. I have a child and a grandchild on the way and thinks Missouri will be safer with her behind bars. This kind of an evil person can't be fixed ever.....IMO.....

Bigtime rumor at this link. Sounds like the game of telephone maybe, facts and rumors twisted and combined. But who the hell knows?

http://www.columbiatribune.com/news/2009/oct/27/15-year-old-faces-hearings-in-girls-death/#c83333

You are SO bad, ya cornfed hick. :D:D Just gotta give you some jive as I luv your NIK. And you could be right about that. We will have to wait and see. It is nice to meet you and WELCOME to WS.

I hope Elizabeth's case has not hit a back burner with the media just because she has been found and there is a suspect detained.

To fight for honor for this little one is everything.

She had a mixed up life with everything that was around her and no barriers to keep her from those who were bad influences. I give Elizabeth my heartfelt feelings for being there in a situation she had no control over. And I don't even fault her mother now. I am over that.

I only want JUSTICE for her and a well heeled lesson given to all her classmates and peers: You become what your friends and whoever are around them are, so choose them wisely. I don't think Elizabeth was ever taught that. God Bless her life. We don't want any other children to suffer what she did. xox

A predug grave... or maybe an old well or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay