MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the stuff I'm finding about AB, videos, comments etc are at least a year and a half old....anyone find anything more current like this year....or did she fall off the net so to speak?

Her twitter comments were recent, but a few days ago someone removed them. The account is still active, but no comments. There was a comment even on the day Elizabeth was killed, IIRC.

Is anyone from here going to the certification hearing?

I know a boy who committed a violent crime in Missouri at the age of 15 and he was certified. I think this girl will be as well. Just my opinion...

Re: Turtles
Slang term used in the bay area for marijuana. Coined turtle because it's green and makes you move slow.
OR:
Substitute for an 'easy' woman (ie - once their on their back they're *advertiser censored**ed)
or:
an uncircumcised penis; the head of the penis enclosed in the prepuce
The turtle came out of its shell while I was playing with it.

OR:
VERB : During a fight, the act of covering up your head with both forearms and cowering. Significantly decreases the effectiveness of an opponent's attacks, however, it carries a massive reputation backlash.

NOUN : The actual act of doing a turtle.

NOUN 2 : Slang term for one who has done a turtle.
'Man, I was gonna beat him down, but he pulled a turtle on me.'
'A'ight, let's do this thang. No guns, no knives, no turtling.'
'I can't believe you wimped out on me! You're such a turtle.'

(per urban dictionary)
ETA: There's 7 pages worth of definitions....if I post anymore I'll probably get banned. Many are kinda x -rated.

I think this is about a youtube of a young boy dressed oddly and saying I like turtles All the kids were into it when if first came out My kids loved it

YouTube - Zombie Kid Likes Turtles

I would like to go to it, but there will be NO WAY, to get in that place. I went to just a reg. court day last week and it was standing room only then. Just guessing, but I bet there's only room for about 100, and that's with people standing.

Not sure if they will repeat the segment but GMA had a piece about Elizabeth. It was more about the accused and her Twitter, MS and such. I caught the tail end of it but it sounded like a compilation of what has been sleuthed here.

I know some of you are from the local area. I was watching the news while getting my daughter ready for school and seen this.

The Madison County sheriff's office is searching for a missing thirteen year old girl. Abigail Dossett was last seen walking in the Sunny Shores mobile home park in Granite City, Illinois at 9 p.m. Sunday. Abagail is 5'5 and weighs about 120 pounds. She was last seen wearing a purple zipped hoodie, white t-shirt, blue jeans and black gym shoes. If anyone has information on Abigail's whereabouts contact the Madison County Sheriff's Office (618) 692-4433 or local police.

http://www.fox2now.com/ktvi-missing-girl-abagail-dossett-madison-110209,0,4315202.story

If your in the area, watch out for this girl.

ETA: Sorry guys not much info there, here is more information about it http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=188695&catid=3

i know some of you are from the local area. I was watching the news while getting my daughter ready for school and seen this.

The madison county sheriff's office is searching for a missing thirteen year old girl. Abigail dossett was last seen walking in the sunny shores mobile home park in granite city, illinois at 9 p.m. Sunday. Abagail is 5'5 and weighs about 120 pounds. She was last seen wearing a purple zipped hoodie, white t-shirt, blue jeans and black gym shoes. If anyone has information on abigail's whereabouts contact the madison county sheriff's office (618) 692-4433 or local police.

http://www.fox2now.com/ktvi-missing-girl-abagail-dossett-madison-110209,0,4315202.story

if your in the area, watch out for this girl.

Eta: Sorry guys not much info there, here is more information about it http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=188695&catid=3

she was just found!

Ok, there's a few of us here who have read a friend of AB's myspace page. Very disturbing stuff. However we can not decide if it's just a moody teen wanting attention or if we should try to figure out how to contact her parents. So far, I haven't been able to figure out how to find out. :(

You can always contact "MS Customer Service" with concerns over the disturbing info that is out there.

http://faq.myspace.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/361

I know some of you are from the local area. I was watching the news while getting my daughter ready for school and seen this.

The Madison County sheriff's office is searching for a missing thirteen year old girl. Abigail Dossett was last seen walking in the Sunny Shores mobile home park in Granite City, Illinois at 9 p.m. Sunday. Abagail is 5'5 and weighs about 120 pounds. She was last seen wearing a purple zipped hoodie, white t-shirt, blue jeans and black gym shoes. If anyone has information on Abigail's whereabouts contact the Madison County Sheriff's Office (618) 692-4433 or local police.

If your in the area, watch out for this girl.

ETA: Sorry guys not much info there, here is more information about it http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=188695&catid=3

Thanks....I had my first baby in Granite City. Scary town in places. Hope she is found. I am about 45 minutes from there.....if anyone needs/wants anything/info

I know a boy who committed a violent crime in Missouri at the age of 15 and he was certified. I think this girl will be as well. Just my opinion...

I am 3 hours away so nope.

I can't go to the hearing and even if I were able to I am sure its going to be tough to get in that room. I will be glued to the TV that day though. (I get KRCG in my area, thanks Charter)

The friend's facebook (in the photos section) threatens suicide and makes the following statement "".

Just wondering- Ilovecookies, are you local?

First, the "half-sister" does not, and never has worked at MODOT.
Second, the grandparents moved here to take care of the kids.
Third, They had no previous ties to Missouri (before moving to Missouri).
Fourth, Elizabeth Olten's mother has gave 3 different stories on what happened to her daughter. 1st she said The 6 y/o picked up elizabeth to go play. 2nd she said the POI picked her to go play. and the 3rd and most recent story is that elizabeth went over to the house unprompted.
MY THEORY is that elizabeth's mother was high on meth (she is known by the community for doing meth, but has never been busted for it), and either someone offered to take the child, and she said "okay", or the child just left.

Fifth, the police are utterly incompetent here, and AB would have easily gotten away if her grandparents wouldn't have been so helpful in the search for E. In fact, it is my opinion that E would still be "missing" if it wasn't for the grandparents help.

Sixth, everyone wants to know the place of birth for the grandparents, and I have no idea why you want to that but let me help out. They were born in different states. Not in texas, missouri, or california.

Seventh, Elizabeth's mom never called nor texted. Let's think about this rationally for a second. IF the rumors are true about how E was killed, and what was done post mortem, then the murder, ensuing acts, plus burial, would take at least an hour. Police arrived on the scene at 7 pm. E's mom said that she called and talked to E at 6:15. Police went immediately into the woods (lets say 7:10pm). Knowing a few police officers in Kansas City, it is a fact that they wouldn't have shown up with their lights on, so alerting the POI with sirens or flashing lights is out of the question. So assuming that AB was out of the woods before the police showed up at 7:00 pm (which is when they showed up and not when they were called), and that they were called at about 6:45 (response time here is awful). Then there is NO way that E's mom called (supposedly she did so from a home phone) and talked to E at 6:15 because E was already dead.

Eighth, I like turtles was an internet meem that started on youtube, and has NO other meaning.

Ninth, I know for a FACT that a bank cannot foreclose on a house until there is a year of nonpayment, that means that even if the grandparents did vacate the house and skip town (which I seriously doubt they did), there wouldn't be a foreclosure for a while. And if they did vacate the house who is feeding the horses that are still there?

Tenth, LawLady I don't know where you work that you have the ability to obtain tax information, and what was going through your mind when you looked up the tax records of the grandparents. But I would like to know if you knew that is illegal.

Eleventh, The boys are nothing like AB, they have friends, and play sports, and are social butterflies.

Your 1-3 items I have no idea why people care about that stuff either. Except for maybe the when, how and why the kids are with the gp's.

4- I wouldn't be surprised if that is true as meth is everywhere and it would surprise some if they knew that some people they know are doing it and most around them are unaware. Look at the girl from Full House for a great example. Either way I don't think it matters what she did/does it is still horrible to have this happen to your child.

5- I would imagine most PD's aren't very good at things like this. They just do not have the experience. I live in a suburb of a small city and in my town as well as the other towns have had very few murders occur in their juristictions. They have all called help in ASAP so they don't botch things up.

6- I think there is some confusion on that one. People want to know where AB and her siblings were born not the GP's. People want to know more about AB's life so they can "pinpoint" how and when she became damaged.

7- I had wondered all along about the timeline and the circumstances. Things were not adding up and that is why everyone kept saying that AB had to have help.

8 I knew that about turtles. Again I don't know why people keep looking for a deeper meaning.

9- This is different in other places. My husband had bought a house when he was young and should not have. It was foreclosed on and locked up by 5 months of no payments. That was in Arizona 15 years ago. But again I have no idea why any of that matters to people. I can say they probably are not staying there and will probably move for the sake of the other kids. It will be a huge undergoing because of the 2 houses and animals. From what I have seen it looked like they were making their own little corner of the world where they would be happy raising their GK's.

10- I don't know anything about that

11. I am glad they are happy well adjusted kids. I have not felt that they were anything but. I hope they are able to move on from this and have happy, productive lives.

Since you seem to have some sort of connection I would like to ask you a question. It may not be something that many agree with but I believe that AB's family are victims in all this also. I have been on the perimeter of a murder years ago and I knew the perps kids, her parents and aquainted with the perp. I knew them through the kids as they were friends. The kids and her parents were just as devastated as the vics family.

My question is how are they doing?

AB's house is two minutes from mine. I have had to drive by there a couple of times this weekend. At night, the lights are on inside the house.

Maybe they are gone and left some lights on, but it is several rooms. The majority of them actually. I don't know that they are gone. Keeping to themselves, definitely. They have posted a PRIVATE PROPERTY/ NO TRESSPASSING sign at the road.

They are probably still in the house though, IMO.

I think the reason some were thinking they left, was b/c news reported the phone had been disconnected.

First, the "half-sister" does not, and never has worked at MODOT.
Second, the grandparents moved here to take care of the kids.
Third, They had no previous ties to Missouri (before moving to Missouri).
Fourth, Elizabeth Olten's mother has gave 3 different stories on what happened to her daughter. 1st she said The 6 y/o picked up elizabeth to go play. 2nd she said the POI picked her to go play. and the 3rd and most recent story is that elizabeth went over to the house unprompted.
MY THEORY is that elizabeth's mother was high on meth (she is known by the community for doing meth, but has never been busted for it), and either someone offered to take the child, and she said "okay", or the child just left.

Fifth, the police are utterly incompetent here, and AB would have easily gotten away if her grandparents wouldn't have been so helpful in the search for E. In fact, it is my opinion that E would still be "missing" if it wasn't for the grandparents help.

Sixth, everyone wants to know the place of birth for the grandparents, and I have no idea why you want to that but let me help out. They were born in different states. Not in texas, missouri, or california.

Seventh, Elizabeth's mom never called nor texted. Let's think about this rationally for a second. IF the rumors are true about how E was killed, and what was done post mortem, then the murder, ensuing acts, plus burial, would take at least an hour. Police arrived on the scene at 7 pm. E's mom said that she called and talked to E at 6:15. Police went immediately into the woods (lets say 7:10pm). Knowing a few police officers in Kansas City, it is a fact that they wouldn't have shown up with their lights on, so alerting the POI with sirens or flashing lights is out of the question. So assuming that AB was out of the woods before the police showed up at 7:00 pm (which is when they showed up and not when they were called), and that they were called at about 6:45 (response time here is awful). Then there is NO way that E's mom called (supposedly she did so from a home phone) and talked to E at 6:15 because E was already dead.

Eighth, I like turtles was an internet meem that started on youtube, and has NO other meaning.

Ninth, I know for a FACT that a bank cannot foreclose on a house until there is a year of nonpayment, that means that even if the grandparents did vacate the house and skip town (which I seriously doubt they did), there wouldn't be a foreclosure for a while. And if they did vacate the house who is feeding the horses that are still there?

Tenth, LawLady I don't know where you work that you have the ability to obtain tax information, and what was going through your mind when you looked up the tax records of the grandparents. But I would like to know if you knew that is illegal.

Eleventh, The boys are nothing like AB, they have friends, and play sports, and are social butterflies.

NOT EVEN GOING TO GO THERE! :snooty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members