MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm reading that some of you are have been looking at some ms photos and whatnot. I've gone back and reread like the last 4 pages and don't see any hints or clues on how to go about doing this. Since her (AB's) page is private, how are you all able to see her friends' pages and pics? Thanks!!!

How I am finding things is starting with the news article comments and found a friend not private. Then going through those friends. And it just keeps fanning out bigger and bigger. Meaning friends of friends etc... There are some that sound like they were/are AB friends.

So about everyone is finding them the same way. That is what is so fustrating. If AB was not a minor then we would not be following each other sleuthing because we could post things.

Yeah, I feel that I'm spending WAY too much time backtracking. It's frustrating.

So, I'm reading that some of you are have been looking at some ms photos and whatnot. I've gone back and reread like the last 4 pages and don't see any hints or clues on how to go about doing this. Since her (AB's) page is private, how are you all able to see her friends' pages and pics? Thanks!!!

You can also do a search in myspace on her ms screen name - that will take you to other people who she is listed as a friend on, or she has posted a comment on. I only get about 33 hits.

Ok, there's a few of us here who have read a friend of AB's myspace page. Very disturbing stuff. However we can not decide if it's just a moody teen wanting attention or if we should try to figure out how to contact her parents. So far, I haven't been able to figure out how to find out. :(

Ok, there's a few of us here who have read a friend of AB's myspace page. Very disturbing stuff. However we can not decide if it's just a moody teen wanting attention or if we should try to figure out how to contact her parents. So far, I haven't been able to figure out how to find out. :(

not sure. but I agree moody. I bet AB was her BF and now lost.

Some disturbing stuff indeed. So far, I saw someone refer to AB as a serial killer, saw someone in a bra in a shower with blood (fake most likely but still) on themselves and all over the wall/tub, that same person with a gun to their head and in their mouth (the pics taken both indoors and outdoors!!!!), teens sucking on binkies (WTH is that all about?) and on and on it goes.

I have to ask, where the h*ll are these kids' parents? Do they not monitor what their kids are doing? The things they are saying? The way they are portraying themselves? It's sick!

Some disturbing stuff indeed. So far, I saw someone refer to AB as a serial killer, saw someone in a bra in a shower with blood (fake most likely but still) on themselves and all over the wall/tub, that same person with a gun to their head and in their mouth (the pics taken both indoors and outdoors!!!!), teens sucking on binkies (WTH is that all about?) and on and on it goes.

I have to ask, where the h*ll are these kids' parents? Do they not monitor what their kids are doing? The things they are saying? The way they are portraying themselves? It's sick!

I TOTALLY agree! When my boys were that age, I even made them let me read their MS private messages!!! And if ANYTHING was inappropriate that they were posting, they knew their MS would be instantly DELETED. Yes, they thought I was the meanest mom in town. I really didn't care and today they are successful young adults who don't care that I did that either!

From what I understand, the "binkies" are used when you're high on ecstasy to keep from grinding their teeth. However, here we go again on whether these kids are doing it for attention or for real...

From what I understand, the "binkies" are used when you're high on ecstasy to keep from grinding their teeth. However, here we go again on whether these kids are doing it for attention or for real...

True. But if they are doing this for attention, it is still very very wrong.

WHAT I gotta keep looking because I haven't seen this stuff yet.

...away I go.

WHAT I gotta keep looking because I haven't seen this stuff yet.

...away I go.

me too. Unless I overlooked it but I don't think I did.:waitasec:

I hear ya! And don't blame you!

Our son is 15 and has a FB account but I have the password and read it frequently. Like you, I told him if there is ever anything inappropriate on there or any drama going on that it would be deleted. He also has to keep it private. It's not that he's bad kid. He's quite the opposite. But, my husband and I would like to keep it that way. lol We are very open with him and he is with us too. And I attribute the great relationship we all have to us being involved and caring about what he does.

I TOTALLY agree! When my boys were that age, I even made them let me read their MS private messages!!! And if ANYTHING was inappropriate that they were posting, they knew their MS would be instantly DELETED. Yes, they thought I was the meanest mom in town. I really didn't care and today they are successful young adults who don't care that I did that either!

Well, you learn something new everyday. Never heard of that.

not sure. but I agree moody. I bet AB was her BF and now lost.

normally i would just think moody teen, but the whole elizabeth 2000-... blog really weirds me out. the fact that AB is now her hero? i don't know, i think she knows something (no matter how small it may be) and is now looking for attention. i definately think someone needs to be alerted to her if they haven't been already!

Oh, I know!

I'm sorry, but I'm just a little touchy when it comes to the "where were the parents?" question. I really don't want to get into talking about my daughter again, but I put a stop to it at home. However, little did I know she was logging on to her friends computers/phones and had secret accounts. I know there are a lot of really bad parents out there, but I know I'm a good one, and the things she has done were very well hidden.

True. But if they are doing this for attention, it is still very very wrong.

Kids can be sneaky as hell. Not everything that goes wrong can be blamed on parents. I have first hand knowlege of that thanks to my brother.

you know all this talk about the parents, it reminds me of that show on MTV, Diary that coined the term "you think you know but you have no idea" If other parents aren't as attentive as you are then kids will just go to their house to do it. Or if they know that the other kids parents aren't home they know they can get by with it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nc1995