MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
la_cavalière;4372452 said:
If the part about the note is true, maybe it means the brother still has a conscience.

Strange... the poster only mentions one younger brother, not anything about the twins.

A sick thought just entered my mind - could the other twin no longer be with us? Was he lost to some sort of accident? Wouldn't that be something. I have nothing to substantiate a thought like this - I just also found it odd the other brother was not mentioned. What other reasons could there be? Did he not go to the regular school, therefore did not take that bus?

i know it is a trivial point...but unless I had read some of the other stuff before I don't know how much of this comment I would believe, the commentor stated that AB was in FOSTER CARE. Which is not right, she is not in foster care, she is under the guardianship of her grandmother.

Foster care is a temporary placement (usually someone outside the family that CYS chooses). Guardianship is a semi-perminent placement UNTIL the parents can get their act together(usually someone within the family that steps up to the plate to take on the responsibility), and adoption is a perminant placement of a child or children.
you certainly have all your definitions correct...

we just need to remember that we were reading a comment under a news article... if it had any shades of truth it also most likely had shades of semi truths including knowing the exact relationship of AB to her grandparents. I could also, in various scenarios, see AB lying about her situation to her friends... couldn't you just see her telling friends she lived in foster care, etc?

all in all, we have at least 17 days to speculate until her trial... and even longer if she is not determined to stand trial as an adult. Frustrating doesn't even come close to the way it makes me feel let alone how Elizabeth Olten's family must feel...

A sick thought just entered my mind - could the other twin no longer be with us? Was he lost to some sort of accident? Wouldn't that be something. I have nothing to substantiate a thought like this - I just also found it odd the other brother was not mentioned. What other reasons could there be? Did he not go to the regular school, therefore did not take that bus?
if one of the brothers wrote the note.... why would both of them write the note. Does that make any sense? We are talking about a news comment and we don't know if it is truth or town gossip... but despite that fact.... this commenter says, "the brother wrote the note" does not to me dismiss the other brother... It just tells me that one of her brothers wrote the note. Or rather that the commenter has heard this in and around town.

if one of the brothers wrote the note.... why would both of them write the note. Does that make any sense? We are talking about a news comment and we don't know if it is truth or town gossip... but despite that fact.... this commenter says, "the brother wrote the note" does not to me dismiss the other brother... It just tells me that one of her brothers wrote the note. Or rather that the commenter has heard this in and around town.

The part I was referring to was the commenter wrote his/her kid rode the bus with "AB and her brother". Why only one brother?

this was the part of her comment I was referring to:
She and her younger brother ,Elizabeth and my son all rode the same bus to school.

The part I was referring to was the commenter wrote his/her kid rode the bus with "AB and her brother". Why only one brother?
my point was that it was a news comment. It could have been semantic

(semantics... I left off the s above... perhaps she could have left off the s.. also the comment was longer but somehow was snipped.. interesting nonetheless eh?)

Oh Pleeze don't make it any worse than it is just a mistake from the poster many are made everyday:banghead:

TY for that info...I read a lot of it here and there before, but there were a couple of things written that I had not heard. Man, this is going to be everywhere once they are allowed to release her name, that's for sure.

Yes Kimster, I noticed one recent comment that claimed the state learned AB was homicidal and suicidal at the time she and her brothers were placed with the grandparents. :eek:

I know we've heard from some of the suspect's friends and acquaintances who claim she was basically a normal but depressed kid, but I think this girl was a time bomb sending up red flags by the truckload.

you certainly have all your definitions correct...

we just need to remember that we were reading a comment under a news article... if it had any shades of truth it also most likely had shades of semi truths

Exactly the point I was trying to make.

:eek:I heard the GM ran a day care out of the home is that true? How scary if she did that AB was around little children.....

It is driving me nuts seeing so many teens do this kind of violence.

Are the teens of today a "forgotten generation" left to fend for themselves and now they are in such pain? They mess up their lives doing these crimes before they even began. Plus they are harming other children (which sounds like younger mostly). There is what 3 to 4 cases within 2 weeks of terrible violence.
#1 EO
#2 the bro in Fl killing his younger bro
#3 the 14 yo killing the 4 yo
#4 the gang rape

All done by kids.....from same generation?? :shakehead:

*~Aimee~* I wish I could answer your questions. I am not sure if the young criminals are the "forgotten generation" or the "disposable generation" or the "generation who would rather be behind bars for a while because their lawyer can plea them down to an 18 month gig".

Society is so messed up.

I think people in general are just more evil, or maybe media gets around better now than they did in earlier days and we as a nation here about things that happen far away more often then we use to. With internet anyone can search for news stories in any town or area. So we are hearing a lot more than we use to.

Its not just kids. Look at the man we were talking about the other day who sodomized his own five month old, or the case out in AZ where the father ran over his 20 year old daughter because she was becoming to "Westernized". they were an Iraqi family who moved here in the mid 90's.

I think people in general are just more evil, or maybe media gets around better now than they did in earlier days and we as a nation here about things that happen far away more often then we use to. With internet anyone can search for news stories in any town or area. So we are hearing a lot more than we use to.

Its not just kids. Look at the man we were talking about the other day who sodomized his own five month old, or the case out in AZ where the father ran over his 20 year old daughter because she was becoming to "Westernized". they were an Iraqi family who moved here in the mid 90's.

Yeah, I'm thinking it's a combo of both.

I was looking at one of the friends myspace, and while there I noticed this....

Heroes: Michael jackson, bam, elvis, fred estair,my friend a!@#$...jack the ripper

I changed the name to symbols so I wouldn't be posting her name, but how sick is it that her friends are looking up to her? and how odd is it that instead of a comma between my friend a and jack the ripper she puts ...

Heroes: Michael jackson, bam, elvis, fred estair,my friend a!@#$...jack the ripper

I changed the name to symbols so I wouldn't be posting her name, but how sick is it that her friends are looking up to her? and how odd is it that instead of a comma between my friend a and jack the ripper she puts ...

Did you go a step further and look at the pics? I have no comment about them just wonder if you did.

I saw that--I mean, come on! (And was she calling AB that?) But this shows that some 15 year olds do not have a mature understanding of death. Her friend has some other weird things written on her photos too....
Earlier, I saw a blog post about an Elizabeth with a birth and death date--it was a ridiculous made up story that I believe was just a coincidence with the name, but now the story is deleted.
She also said that she likes turtles...:(

Did you go a step further and look at the pics? I have no comment about them just wonder if you did.

I am looking at them right now as I type this. I mean really, she has blood on her mouth, blood on a key around her neck, blood on her arm/sholder, and if you look close, there is blood on the other hand that is not holding the camera.

I saw that--I mean, come on! (And was she calling AB that?) But this shows that some 15 year olds do not have a mature understanding of death. Her friend has some other weird things written on her photos too....
Earlier, I saw a blog post about an Elizabeth with a birth and death date--it was a ridiculous made up story that I believe was just a coincidence with the name, but now the story is deleted.
She also said that she likes turtles...:(

I wonder if she was the one that posted the comment on a news article about EO the other day under the name AB and the comment said "I like turtles" It was the same day all of AB's networking sites were logged into. I wonder if this friend was the one logging into them and not LE or her lawyer.

I am looking at them right now as I type this. I mean really, the one has a comment of I just killed (name) and she has blood on her mouth, blood on a key around her neck, blood on her arm/sholder, and if you look close, there is blood on the other hand that is not holding the camera. Then there is the one that says I will slit your motherfu23in throat, and another "imma kill u".

Hopefully that is a halloween costume in bad taste. But I wonder if it isn't some insight to something. Many kids carry there house key like that.

I wonder if she was the one that posted the comment on a news article about EO the other day under the name AB and the comment said "I like turtles" It was the same day all of AB's networking sites were logged into. I wonder if this friend was the one logging into them and not LE or her lawyer.

That's what I'm wondering--about the turtles. Not so much about the networking sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member