MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah.. and AB had shoes ON her feet. White ones.

I've lost the link to the videos. :(

I'm pretty sure when AB was touching the fence, she was holding her brother's hand. That means he gets the shock, not her. And yes, shoes off is a lot stronger. Peeing on it, well that's a whole other story.

edit: Found the link. She does have her arm on his shoulder, but then lets go.

Attention posters!!

One of the rules here at WS is that we do NOT post personal information--such as full names, addresses, phone numbers, dates of birth, etc.--about innocent parties associated with cases, such as the perp's family, neighbors, friends, etc.

The mods have mentioned this over and over and over again in the threads about Elizabeth.

So STOP. IT. NOW.

Some of you can expect two week timeouts to come your way.

Hoppy

Attention posters!!

One of the rules here at WS is that we do NOT post personal information--such as full names, addresses, phone numbers, dates of birth, etc.--about innocent parties associated with cases, such as the perp's family, neighbors, friends, etc.

The mods have mentioned this over and over and over again in the threads about Elizabeth.

So STOP. IT. NOW.

Some of you can expect two week timeouts to come your way.

Hoppy

Ooops. I think this is directed at me. I'm sorry. I am new here and I am confused about what is allowed and what is not allowed.

Hi bltyum!!!!
2sgn054groupwelcome.gif

This case is going to be difficult to sleuth until it is determined that the person in custody can be charged as an adult, I'm afraid.

1998-2002 she graduated in 2002, now my great neice is playing elem BB so I will probably be back on those bleechers in a few years.

they all need to upgrade, LOL. Nah, I'm an ex from there, however roots grow deep. :)

This case is going to be difficult to sleuth until it is determined that the person in custody can be charged as an adult, I'm afraid.

It is hard when we are not able to share things we find. I am new so I am hoping I have been ok. I do go and find the stuff on my own if it is mentioned and I don't already have it but I wish that we could share it and then I could use that time looking up follow up info. I have been too lazy to look for AB's mom myspace. As a matter of fact I forgot her name as I got too tied up looking for other stuff that when I went back it was gone and I didn't write it down or do a screenshot.

If and when her name is put out officially are we allowed to share stuff then? Or becaue she is a minor it will still be a no no?

It is hard when we are not able to share things we find. I am new so I am hoping I have been ok. I do go and find the stuff on my own if it is mentioned and I don't already have it but I wish that we could share it and then I could use that time looking up follow up info. I have been too lazy to look for AB's mom myspace. As a matter of fact I forgot her name as I got too tied up looking for other stuff that when I went back it was gone and I didn't write it down or do a screenshot.

If and when her name is put out officially are we allowed to share stuff then? Or becaue she is a minor it will still be a no no?

Once the media names her, we can sleuth about her. We'll have to be very very careful that we don't mention her friends as they are innocent.

Once the media names her, we can sleuth about her. We'll have to be very very careful that we don't mention her friends as they are innocent.

Or her siblings or guardians.

Hoppy

Thank you Kimster and Hoppyfrog for clarifying that for me. I know that the water gets muddy in cases when minors are involved. What I don't think is fair is that the victims families are fair game to be picked apart. I don't mean on this board but in general.

In this case I have read many comments (not here) bashing Elizabeth's bio father and brother. I also have seen some questioning her mothers parenting skills. Their whole lives are being exposed and knit picked but everyone has to tip toe around the perp's life and info. I know we are all innocent until proven guilty but for crying out loud the most innocent person in all of this is Elizabeth and I want to know what happened to her and more importantly WHY.

Do you guys remember when that baby was taken and her mothers throat was cut. The mother lived, and the baby was found like a week or so later. A woman had taken her and claimed she had the baby, she had her sister in law take her to the hospital to give birth and everything! That happened not far from me also.

Just a FYI for everyone interested - This story will be on snapped tonight (Sunday) on oxygen channel.

How do I get a mod? I need to ask them something. I need it to be private.

that was interesting indeed... for anyone else looking for that comment it is am not pm...

go to the main missing page and scroll all the way down... click on one of their names

Hiyas Nurse BeeMe!!!

Well, I kept clicking back until I got to it.
Then once I got into reading it, it cut off as if there is more to the post but I don't know how to get to the 'more'.
Do you?
Very, Very interesting post, indeed!

ETA: oopsy, wrong quote!
THIS is the correct quote:
that was interesting indeed... for anyone else looking for that comment it is am not pm...

TY for that info...I read a lot of it here and there before, but there were a couple of things written that I had not heard. Man, this is going to be everywhere once they are allowed to release her name, that's for sure.

la_cavalière;4372452 said:
If the part about the note is true, maybe it means the brother still has a conscience.

Strange... the poster only mentions one younger brother, not anything about the twins.

Yes, that was interesting. There's a couple of inconsist. though...

It is driving me nuts seeing so many teens do this kind of violence.

Are the teens of today a "forgotten generation" left to fend for themselves and now they are in such pain? They mess up their lives doing these crimes before they even began. Plus they are harming other children (which sounds like younger mostly). There is what 3 to 4 cases within 2 weeks of terrible violence.
#1 EO
#2 the bro in Fl killing his younger bro
#3 the 14 yo killing the 4 yo
#4 the gang rape

All done by kids.....from same generation?? :shakehead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online