MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you search AB's name you can also find links to some karaoke videos she has uploaded on a music site. She's not a particularly good singer.

If you check the comments you will also see a link to someone who says she's her sister.

ETA: As explained below, it's not her sister.

My DD played basketball in high school have been to Crocker, Richland, Dixon, Laquey, Plato all many times and have graced many bleechers with my presence and its good to talk to all my "neighbors"

If you search AB's name you can also find links to some karaoke videos she has uploaded on a music site. She's not a particularly good singer.

If you check the comments you will also see a link to someone who says she's her sister.

But she signed it LYLAS, which means love ya like a sister. So no, I don't think she really is her REAL sister.

My DD played basketball in high school have been to Crocker, Richland, Dixon, Laquey, Plato all many times and have graced many bleechers with my presence and its good to talk to all my "neighbors"

You guys are all from my neck of the woods, too. Drove past Laquey on the way to St. Louis for a concert the other day.

So then you are also all kind of close to Shawn's case too??

I have a friend who moved to Richmond/Lebanon area - was just talking to hubby who said our friend has a Richmond addie but yet a Lebanon phone #. Not sure how this is possible. Our friend has wanted us to come for a visit but we never have. He comes back home to Illinois though time to time.

I live 15 minutes from shawn's case. When it all went down I only lived about 5 minutes away.

nope those are removed from singsnap. I went to look earlier again. I saw last night or night before for first time.

I live 15 minutes from shawn's case. When it all went down I only lived about 5 minutes away.

WoW you are very close then. It was big in my area and I am away so I can imagine your area.

nope those are removed from singsnap. I went to look earlier again. I saw last night or night before for first time.
[/QUOTE

Huh? I watched them less than an hour ago.

Yep. I just pulled it up again now. But her other content is disappearing, so if you want to see it run now.

So then we all get the same news channels? Ch 5 Ksdk? But channel 2 tells more usually since Ch 5 got in trouble in the past?? They r usually last to give out info but yet I live on Ch 5 or HLN.

If so what channels do u all watch mostly for news in our area??

KB has had many adresses in MO. Most do not matcch up with GB. I think she is from there and raised her kids there. How and when she met GB I don't know. With internet dating the way is is they may have met that way.

They seem to be doing ok, I know when he first came home a home building co. built them a REALLY nice home. They keep up with the foundations but I know in recent years (like the past two years or so) the BBB put out a warning becuase they had not turned in proper paper work in compliance with their non-profit status. I am sure they have since cleared it up and they still celebrate the "Missouri Miracle" (1.12) every year with something to do with the foundation.

The foundation has just launched (or getting ready to launch) their new child safety/public awareness campaign it includes a PSA for the foundation that will air on TV, radio, and internet. I think you can see at least one of the videos on youtube.

Do you guys remember when that baby was taken and her mothers throat was cut. The mother lived, and the baby was found like a week or so later. A woman had taken her and claimed she had the baby, she had her sister in law take her to the hospital to give birth and everything! That happened not far from me also.

I don't know if it has already been posted but...Bio dad was born in CA! I know this for a fact!

Huh? I watched them less than an hour ago.

Yep. I just pulled it up again now. But her other content is disappearing, so if you want to see it run now.

my bad....you are right. I used a link I was sharing and it said not available. Just now used my bookmarked one and it worked. Sorry. :waitasec:

Do you guys remember when that baby was taken and her mothers throat was cut. The mother lived, and the baby was found like a week or so later. A woman had taken her and claimed she had the baby, she had her sister in law take her to the hospital to give birth and everything! That happened not far from me also.

yea wasn't the same LE on TV for both cases. Like a year apart.

As for the baby I had tears when she was found. I am glad they were reunited.

my bad....you are right. I used a link I was sharing and it said not available. Just now used my bookmarked one and it worked. Sorry. :waitasec:

No need for an apology. It's interesting that they didn't find this account. I can't imagine recording that and thinking that you needed to share it with the world.

yea wasn't the same LE on TV for both cases. Like a year apart.

As for the baby I had tears when she was found. I am glad they were reunited.

There was all kind of LE involved in Shawn's case. Franklin, Washington, and St. Louis counties all prosicuted this case!

Ben was kidnapped from Franklin and the baby was also taken in Franklin, Shawn was taken in Washington co. Gary Toelke is franklin co sheriff that dealt with these cases he is awesome!

There was all kind of LE involved in Shawn's case. Franklin, Washington, and St. Louis counties all prosicuted this case!

Ben was kidnapped from Franklin and the baby was also taken in Franklin, Shawn was taken in Washington co. Gary Toelke is franklin co sheriff that dealt with these cases he is awesome!

He is probably the one I remember then from both cases.

BTW what is the babies name. I guess I could google it but it is bugging me. I think her name started with a "A"?

ETA:I googled the sheriff and found the babie's name. And yes he is who I was thinking about.
The one who saw the truck too was awesome. I am glad he recieved a new truck. He deserved a BIG reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondgirl#7