MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet they are staying with the aunt or maybe some of the aunts husbands(if she is married) family or maybe friends? IDK

or if they had $$ (which looks like they do) maybe a hotel??

Also I noticed that one of the towns the mom had lived in is not far from (FLW) Fort Leonard Wood the army base (my back yard) maybe their is a connection there people from all over at FLW big engineering training facility

You mean where are they staying now?

As far as I can tell they still own the Hollister house. They also own the Lomo Dr. house. MO isn't as forthcoming with mortgage records, so I can't see how they paid for the house - there isn't a mortgage lien listed.

I thought it was in a earlier thread. I might be wrong?? :waitasec:

Oh, okay. Thanks. I saw a little on bio-mom, but missed the maiden name of bio-mom or bio-grandmother's maiden name. The paternal father of AB is in prison, so it doesn't seem likely his parents were taking care of the kids prior to 2005 when the maternal gm came here to take care of the kids.

AB's GP's are probably laying pretty low somewhere. I bet EO's dad and bro might still have some unsavory connections local and if I were them I would be a little leery

http://www.newstribune.com/articles/2009/10/31/entertainment/062ent28u2tube09.txt

On the right side of the page is a poll: How would you rate law enforcement's efforts to find 9-year-old Elizabeth Olten after she was reported missing?

How would you rate law enforcement's efforts to find 9-year-old Elizabeth Olten after she was reported missing?

Excellent (214 Votes, 47%)
Good (124 Votes, 27%)
Fair (38 Votes, 8%)
Poor (30 Votes, 7%)
Awful (23 Votes, 5%)
No Opinion (27 Votes, 6%)

Also I noticed that one of the towns the mom had lived in is not far from (FLW) Fort Leonard Wood the army base (my back yard) maybe their is a connection there people from all over at FLW big engineering training facility

Oh maybe AB's bio-dad was in the military.

AB's GP's are probably laying pretty low somewhere. I bet EO's dad and bro might still have some unsavory connections local and if I were them I would be a little leery

Yes, that is for sure. I am still surpised someone hasn't talked to someone here who has talked to some of the AB's side of this. Especially, since the bio-aunt works for the state.

Yes, that is for sure. I am still surpised someone hasn't talked to someone here who has talked to some of the AB's side of this. Especially, since the bio-aunt works for the state.

maybe the state officials have told the employees to stay mum

Well, I live here in Jeff City, I don't think it would matter, if they want to talk, I think they would. JMO

Your probably right I am not to familiar with State employees. I wonder if bio aunt has a supervisor role with MODOT or is just a regular employee?

Hey we are almost neighbors I live near Rolla!!!!!

I googled the addie and I am 3 hours away. Thought I was closer but ain't. I am 45 min from st louis (zoo and thing close to Illinois side)

Go to STL alot to shop and what not have attened lots of concerts there also. It takes about 2 hrs to drive there from here. And about an hour to drive to Jeff City

Ok, brace yourselves, LOL. I live in JC and I'm orig from FTLW area. Actually the same town as AB's Mom's last address. I have many connections in that area, and as of now they are oblivious.

I want to say TY!!! to the peeps who have helped with the GPs info from paid sites. Some the stuff I've been trying to find is "paid" only... and I can't see them.

So then you are also all kind of close to Shawn's case too??

I have a friend who moved to Richmond/Lebanon area - was just talking to hubby who said our friend has a Richmond addie but yet a Lebanon phone #. Not sure how this is possible. Our friend has wanted us to come for a visit but we never have. He comes back home to Illinois though time to time.

So then you are also all kind of close to Shawn's case too??

I have a friend who moved to Richmond/Lebanon area - was just talking to hubby who said our friend has a Richmond addie but yet a Lebanon phone #. Not sure how this is possible. Our friend has wanted us to come for a visit but we never have. He comes back home to Illinois though time to time.

quick FYI, it's Richland... the areas are very rural and it's hard to tell where one addy starts and ends.

quick FYI, it's Richland... the areas are very rural and it's hard to tell where one addy starts and ends.

ok now I am wondering....gonna go look at his addie. I thought it was mond. I only get his addie out at Christmas time for cards. LOL Sorry :waitasec:

ETA: you are right LOL richland 65556

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member