MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 100% the same people in MO and La Jolla AND Hollister, CA.

I searched the MO property tax/transaction records, and GB and KB are listed as owners- along with their DMV information for MO and CA.

GB had a computer company in San Diego, incorporated in 1988. The corporation filing is listed as "suspended" now- which could just mean he didn't re-file, not a "bad" suspension. "Registered Agent" for the company is GB, with a La Jolla address.

Next, GB had a consulting company in Hollister, incorporation filed in 2000. Listed as "dissolved" meaning he totally closed the business. Doesn't say when it was dissolved, but I think I can get that from the CA Secretary of State website. Home address is in Hollister too - seems like the business was run out of the home.

I'm going to pull up the deed to their MO house. Makes me think they moved to MO specifically to watch the kids?

If they came here to watch the kids, that means the bio-mom had to be here. Which still makes me curious why and how she got here. If bio-mom was 15 when AB was born, at least part of the baby, toddler yrs were with the gm bc bio-mom would still be living at home.

Is it against the rules to post a Myspace (that's not private) of a friend of AB? I don't see AB's whole name spelled out on this friend's MS account, but there's some other *interesting* stuff there.

If they came here to watch the kids, that means the bio-mom had to be here. Which still makes me curious why and how she got here. If bio-mom was 15 when AB was born, at least part of the baby, toddler yrs were with the gm bc bio-mom would still be living at home.

Wow. If the gps came to MO to help raise the children, just .wow. That's an incredible sacrifice to make on behalf of your grandchildren and surely means those children were wanted and loved (at least by the gps).

Yes - it is against the rules to post the myspace of ANY minor.

Hope that helps,

Salem

Wow. If the gps came to MO to help raise the children, just .wow. That's an incredible sacrifice to make on behalf of your grandchildren and surely means those children were wanted and loved (at least by the gps).

Yes, that would be major sacrifice. But I am just wondering if the gps have a connection to the area which is why the bio-mom was here with the kids.

Even more of a sacrifice for the gf since he is the step-gf. He apparently left his family in CA to come here.

I am new here but am wondering how you are seeing her YouTube postings?

Good Afternoon guys I remember reading somewhere that AB has a maternal aunt that works for MODOT (Missouri Dept of Transportation) so maybe the MO. link is thru her?

Good Afternoon guys I remember reading somewhere that AB has a maternal aunt that works for MODOT (Missouri Dept of Transportation) so maybe the MO. link is thru her?

I had heard that as well. That would make AB aunt a sibling of the bio-mom and the daughter of the gm. So that makes me think the gm has had some connection to MO to have both her daughters here.

not necessarily. I had Jessica at 14 and did not live with "my side". She could of stayed with AB's dad for a while.

yes there in Jeff City is the capital of MO that is where all the state headquarters are like MODOT. Maybe the GM is orignally from MO

not necessarily. I had Jessica at 14 and did not live with "my side". She could of stayed with AB's dad for a while.

Before you got pregnant were you living with your parents?

Before you got pregnant were you living with your parents?

My maternal gp. They raised me since I was 10 months old. And my mom was with me (Long long story) When it came out I was pregnant I was sent "away" to have Jessica and when I returned home I lived with my now hubby's side. Never to live with my side of the family again.

I was just saying we really don't know where AB's mom stayed after having AB.

yes there in Jeff City is the capital of MO that is where all the state headquarters are like MODOT. Maybe the GM is orignally from MO

That is what I was thinking. They must be staying with someone if they aren't at their own home. I am just thinking if someone can get the connections, maybe we can know how they are coping and about the younger siblings of AB

My maternal gp. They raised me since I was 10 months old. And my mom was with me (Long long story) When it came out I was pregnant I was sent "away" to have Jessica and when I returned home I lived with my now hubby's side. Never to live with my side of the family again.

I was just saying we really don't know where AB's mom stayed after having AB.

That is true. I am just trying to figure out how or who got them here from CA. If the maternal grandmother is from CA or is she from here originally. If she is from here originally, they have a place to go since they are not at their home. I am surprised someone isn't talking about where they are and what they may be doing with the siblings....getting them to school and such.

I guess I am just trying to find out if anyone would know the maiden name of the gm. I am not that good at finding that out, so maybe someone else better a skulking around could find that out.

That is true. I am just trying to figure out how or who got them here from CA. If the maternal grandmother is from CA or is she from here originally. If she is from here originally, they have a place to go since they are not at their home. I am surprised someone isn't talking about where they are and what they may be doing with the siblings....getting them to school and such.

I bet they are staying with the aunt or maybe some of the aunts husbands(if she is married) family or maybe friends? IDK

I guess I am just trying to find out if anyone would know the maiden name of the gm. I am not that good at finding that out, so maybe someone else better a skulking around could find that out.

I thought it was in a earlier thread. I might be wrong?? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member