MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish ILC wouldn't go. I wonder who "he" is and why he thought there was maybe going to be a fight?

Anyway good luck ILC. I'm sure as time passes your area is going to be dealing with so much more.

Attack the post but not the poster. All sides are welcome. There would be nothing to sleuth if we didn't have all sides to look at.

I'm a bit dismayed that he/she was attacked. From what I know they had good info. PLUS Tricia had talked to them. I totally understand the "untrust" issues here... however, that doesn't mean attacks are of any help!

IMO, AB's family aren't any less victims than EO's family. I'm having trouble understanding why it's okay for people to speculate that the grandparents were not friendly or helpful in the search for Elizabeth or refused to allow LE to search the home, but it's not okay to speculate on EO's family.

I have never bashed the grandparents. I know nothing about them. They may or may not have any "fault" in the situation (knowledge of mental issues).
That will come out at a later date.

But to start throwing accusations out about a woman who buried her daughter just five days ago is going too far.

I think we can learn from both sides. If nothing else just agree to disagree.

I didnt see anyone accusing mom of anything. I saw someone who is close to people involved in this situation stating her opinion, nothing more. It is her opinion, you can either take it or leave it, but do not tell other posters that they cannot post something leave that to the mods.

Wow, I'm gonna get myself in trouble here, but from everything I know. She should be "looked at", not attacked, but everyone local knows "the situation"

I appreciate hearing from anyone who actually knows the people in this case. It is a very sad case and the neighborhood, I am sure, is devastated that this happened. To get all perspectives just broadens our base for all that is yet to come. Thanks to all of you.

and honestly, if someone comes to my door with a video camera while my daughter is missing and I am frantically trying to find her, I would be pretty damn hostile.

ILC surely you see the importance of your input. It is valuable to understand all sides. I can understand Elizabeth's mom being upset with AB family. Even Jodibug says she can understand Elizabeth's mom being hostile.

CSquare, what prison did you work at? I had a friend in Crossroads for a long time. He's recently been moved to Jeff City.
As far as Missouri prisons go, they are a heck of a lot better than the ones in Calif. In Calif, they are on perpetual lockdowns which stir up a LOT of anger among the prisoners. My experience in MO prisons, is that there is more motivation to do better..ex.- honor wings, jobs, etc.

I don't know if this has come up I don't think it has though. There have been many references that both of the families have issues involving drugs yet no one has said/asked if AB could have possibly been under the influence. Even legal prescribed medications have some side effects which cause psychosis, violence and suicidal tendencies.

I have never bashed the grandparents. I know nothing about them. They may or may not have any "fault" in the situation (knowledge of mental issues).
That will come out at a later date.

But to start throwing accusations out about a woman who buried her daughter just five days ago is going too far.

I wasn't suggesting you had bashed the gp. My statement was more general, in that there have been posts that have suggested the GP were not helpful to police in the investigation or if they were friendly and helpful to EO's family. I'm just pointing out that there is speculation on both sides and against both families. It is, unfortunately, to be expected in a gruesome case like this.

Personally, I think both families are victims and I'm very sorry for the pain they are all going through now. Sorry, Jodibug, my post was not meant to call you or any other specific posters out. Just hoping to remind people that there are many different opinions, and each is based on different viewpoints, information, and in locals cases, ties to the community.

I didnt see anyone accusing mom of anything.

(she is known by the community for doing meth, but has never been busted for it)

This is not an accusation?

And FTR.... She may be addicted to dozens of drugs. I have no idea.

But if she does deal with those demons, there is still no reason to drag it up here, in a public forum, five days after her daughter was buried.

Just to restate here are the facts I know to be true, while I can provide links and such like the forum requests I can give my word.

Grandparents did not impede or attempt to impede the investigation.
It is a shock to everyone that AB ma have done it.
AB was on prozac.
The grandparents are clearly hurt by the situation.
AB went to church on almost a daily basis.
When the facts hit, you will find out why I think that LE on all levels was completely incompentent and suspected nothing the first day.
BTW, I know for a fact that Kurt Valentine is offering his services on this case and the grandparents aren't paying for him. They make alot of money but they are also (from what I understand) in a tremendous amount of debt. And I know for a fact that valentine's retainer is 10k, which would be hard for a family in debt to afford.
Also, the body was found behind the grandparent's house in the woods, not to the left or right, but almost straight back.

That is all,
ILC Out!

Thanks ILC. Hope you will keep reading and offering info from time to time

Some schools have Bible studies and prayer sessions before school which could explain her going to 'church' daily. It's kind of surprising she was involved in anything like that considering...

This is not an accusation?

And FTR.... She may be addicted to dozens of drugs. I have no idea.

But if she does deal with those demons, there is still no reason to drag it up here, in a public forum, five days after her daughter was buried.

she was posting her personal opinion, and apparently what some in the community believe. Tricia has verified her so I will allow her post to stand based on it being her opinion and what she has heard from people there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member