MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOl every body running around like chickens with their heads cut off, I like it :D

If it was true that AB was being formally questioned at this same time - it is possible the "physical evidence" they are referring to is AB with defensive wounds - and the written evidence is the diary, although I still think there was an actual letter written (by who - maybe a family member).

Oh man, i am very hesitant to post the information i have also heard from reliable sources, so I will not go any further than to hint at this:

Written material is the diary, but may also be something else written by the suspect.

LE also had EO's cell phone records from AT&T by the 10am Friday presser, at which time they revealed those were being looked at.

Oh man, i am very hesitant to post the information i have also heard from reliable sources, so I will not go any further than to hint at this:

Written material is the diary, but may also be something else written by the suspect.
like online writings? a letter? Tricia said if you posted it as a ~~rumor~~ than you can do as such

I have a Step-Daughter that was into the ICP scene while in high school. This seems to be getting bigger at JCHS. She came home singing Who's going Chicken Hunting. I googled the lyrics to ICP's songs and about fell out of my chair. The chicken hunting is talking about killing rednecks.
She brought home a Marilyn Manson cd that I found and her Mom and I made her leave it on the front porch.
The jugaloo and jugalette's are what they call each other. Juggaloo is the guys and lettes the girls. Alot of times the girls will end their name with lette. EX:Berthalette.
They have a gathering of the jugaloos every year.
Google ICP lyrics and you will be floored at what they are screaming about. Sick sick group.

Just catching up here, I went and read some of those lyrics.
I thought I was unshockable but
OH.MY.GOD.

This doesn't seem to have hit England yet,thank goodness.
These bands are poisoning kid's minds.
How do they get away with it? The one called "Catch a Predator":furious::furious::furious:
I am so shocked.
OH.MY.GOD

What has happened to our world?

If it was true that AB was being formally questioned at this same time - it is possible the "physical evidence" they are referring to is AB with defensive wounds - and the written evidence is the diary, although I still think there was an actual letter written (by who - maybe a family member).

OH.MY.GOD.

How do they get away with it? The one called "Catch a Predator":furious::furious::furious:
I am so shocked.
OH.MY.GOD

Eh, the "rotten" site has been around for years. And some music is adult music. Why are kids listening to this? It is a collective fallacy on the part of parents as far as I am concerned. I would have gotten my *advertiser censored** beat if my parents heard me listening to this stuff. Nowadays, they (parents) would probably be arrested for child abuse. I remembered everything I wasn't supposed to do everytime I sat down on my sore *advertiser censored** cheek. I'm not saying this is the only option, but I am seeing WAY more kids with free reign and a LOT more parents trying to be "cool". It's disheartening. No discipline.

I don't think that AB has multiple personality disorder as the personalities have no knowledge of each other. They are like individual people in one body, if that makes any sense.

She is a sociopath. But she probably has borderline personality disorder. These are people that have no inner core. They are whoever they are with. Church people-churchy. Nice girls-nice. Emo's-emo, etc. They also can never be filled up. She has a pool, loving Gp's, horses, and whatever else. It's never ever enough.

I think also that ILC is the hubby of the Aunt. He really flipped out over the church references. He may be worried about something with AB's family and why didn't they act in the EO situation. There may be things we don't know at this time which may indicate issues people should have been aware of, and he is worried about it.

He really tried to make EO's family look bad. I don't think that he is benign. I think there is an agenda. Who knows what kind of things AB has done at home?

OH.MY.GOD.

I am so shocked.
OH.MY.GOD

Ok, I'm probably going to get slammed for this, but I just read those lyrics. And yes they are vulgar and a child certainly should NOT listen to it. But to be honest there's a lot of worse "messages" in a lot of other songs...

The thing that made my head spin about ILC is the fact that he said at first his "friend" could not get out of driveway to come to his(ilc) house at 2:00am (because he is a night owl) then he said something about a job interview, and then his "friend" doesn't live there. So whats the freaking story.

Not nec. in that order but they were all mentioned!

I'm not sure she has access to the PM - but may be able to have it un-deleted to you. Make any sense? If you PM the info to her, I am sure she will answer you.

Mods and admin do *not* have access to members' PMs. I just want to assure you all of that. Your PMs are *totally* private. Rest assured.

If someone ever sends you a problematic PM (rude, attacking, etc), please let a mod know. TOS applies to PMs, visitor messages, etc and some posters have been banned b/c of abusive PMs.

Hope that clarifies things.

Hoppy

Can someone please tell me why another forum keeps mentioning this forum and knocking the MODS? I am new to this site but did something go down with some of the members and so they created another forum which is really similar to this one.

I'm new to but you don't have to be a member anywhere to realize that some people in life are just idiots! They can't help it they just are!

I'd have to brush up on the TOS. Is it ok to disclose the contents of a PM here? (On most boards I belong to it is a bannable offense).

If a mod tells me that it is ok, I can paraphrase it. But I would much rather have a mod or Tricia find and verify the actual PM.

My tiny amphibian brain hurts too and I can't recall what TOS says. If have time I'll check, unless someone else wants to read TOS and let us know....I have some leftover meatloaf I'll send you as a thank you. :)

Hoppy

Ok, I'm probably going to get slammed for this, but I just read those lyrics. And yes they are vulgar and a child certainly should NOT listen to it. But to be honest there's a lot of worse "messages" in a lot of other songs...

I have to agree. I listed to music with darker lyrics when I was that age, but it was no different than reading a Stephen King novel to me. It didn't affect my morals, etc.

Also, I know I'm probably in the minority, but I really don't think AB was into ICP. I could definitely be wrong, but the way she dresses (scene) is way different than the ICP group, at least that I've encountered. "Scene" is a pretty trendy way to dress, whereas ICP followers are kind of considered lame. This is strictly opinion based on my experience of knowing both scene and ICP people back in the day.

Can someone please tell me why another forum keeps mentioning this forum and knocking the MODS? I am new to this site but did something go down with some of the members and so they created another forum which is really similar to this one.

Yes, something went down, those ppl were banned (for very good reason), and now we just ignore them. End of story. Welsome to WS, by the way!

Hoppy

I'm a member of 2 other forums like WS, but the majority of my time is spent here. I've found it to be a happier environment with less attacking between posters etc. I mostly check out the other forums to see if anything has been posted there that we haven't found at WS. The mods and admin here are really great people with good hearts. They join in our discussions, and try to keep things peaceful without offending anyone.

ETA: Hoppy, I see that you also answered this. Let me know if I posted TMI, or I need to delete anything. I'm happy to do that.

Man I am so sorry...after Shannon's case, I went back to work and now am totally lost.
Obviously ILC was a fraud, but if someone could nutshell what happened since last nite for me (I know y'all hate that), I would really be grateful.
Too many threads now to catch up, lol.

wow you guys! what happened while I was gone??? woooooahhh....
Tricia, you go girl... figure out what mister cookies was up to with his Columbia ranting (did he mean Columbia MO?)

MY BOLD

Spend one afternoon going over the never Caylee evidence, and you feel like you fell down the rabbit hole . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member