MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry nevermind.
I'll spend the night reading back and delete my request.

Oh, Mistivon--

I'm sorry! I thought that b/c you ended your post with a "lol" you were joking! So I was joking back at you...my apologies!

Hoppy

That would make a lot of sense. If it's a cryptic text message just about a certain address, LE would want to verify who sent it and question them to make sure it wasn't a prank before storming into that address. Thanks for info, it really helps putting things together!

I would be livid if I were E's mom and my child was missing and I got something like that and they didn't get check it out right away. I would have gone or sent someone else over then.

My step-daughter said Patty didn't say what address. I guess so no one would know? So I don't know who it was from even. I know she said that Patty was still hopefull of finding EO but could tell she probally knew she wasn't going to find her alive.

Hi Folks,
When I commented yesterday about the "Forks, WA and Lacey, WA" "friends" of AB, I was mostly interested in the Lacey connection. (Although I admit, to my embarrassment that I had no idea that Twilight was connected to Forks!)
Lacey is much closer to where Lindsey Baum disappeared. It was just an odd connection...

But, mostly I wanted to comment on the speculation about AB's mental health... As a MHP, I can tell you that she would be too young to be diagnosed with any personality disorder... (besides, if you work with teens or happen to have one, you know that teen girls all have personality disorders!! JK:crazy:) Seriously, though it appears that AB is heading toward a PD diagnosis in the future. (Also, people with PD are not all sociopaths, nor dangerous to others- most are more dangerous/ self destructive to themselves :()

One thing I am really curious about... most persons who fit PD signs, like AB is showing, are so desperate for attention, they rarely do anything alone... or without the motivation of getting attention. It doesn't seem to fit that she would do something that she intended to remain hidden from everyone (maybe LE and adults, but not friends or?) ...Is there any indication that AB might have been assisted (or prodded) into doing this?

Here is what I am wondering.....That text was refering them to AB. I don't believe they had a solid lead on AB at that time. If they did, I don't buy she was high so they let her go theory that ILC said. IMO if they suspected her they would have detained her someway somehow to question her at that time.

My step-daughter said Patty didn't say what address. I guess so no one would know? So I don't know who it was from even. I know she said that Patty was still hopefull of finding EO but could tell she probally knew she wasn't going to find her alive.

Maybe it was ILC....just sayin'

He seems to like to insert himself into this......

Hi Folks,
When I commented yesterday about the "Forks, WA and Lacey, WA" "friends" of AB, I was mostly interested in the Lacey connection. (Although I admit, to my embarrassment that I had no idea that Twilight was connected to Forks!)
Lacey is much closer to where Lindsey Baum disappeared. It was just an odd connection...

But, mostly I wanted to comment on the speculation about AB's mental health... As a MHP, I can tell you that she would be too young to be diagnosed with any personality disorder... (besides, if you work with teens or happen to have one, you know that teen girls all have personality disorders!! JK:crazy:) Seriously, though it appears that AB is heading toward a PD diagnosis in the future. (Also, people with PD are not all sociopaths, nor dangerous to others- most are more dangerous/ self destructive to themselves :()

One thing I am really curious about... most persons who fit PD signs, like AB is showing, are so desperate for attention, they rarely do anything alone... or without the motivation of getting attention. It doesn't seem to fit that she would do something that she intended to remain hidden from everyone (maybe LE and adults, but not friends or?) ...Is there any indication that AB might have been assisted (or prodded) into doing this?

Or she may have wanted the notoriety from getting caught.

There are rumors being repeated by locals on other web sites that she had a specific person help her. I believe that person hasn't returned back to school partially due to those rumors. Beyond saying that, LE has one person in custody and she's the only person at fault at this point.

Here is what I am wondering.....That text was refering them to AB. I don't believe they had a solid lead on AB at that time. If they did, I don't buy she was high so they let her go theory that ILC said. IMO if they suspected her they would have detained her someway somehow to question her at that time.

Who besides friends and family would've had PP's cell number. Did she give the number out as a tipline?

BBM
How freaking sad is this! I don't even know what to say.

They did , from my understanding, check out her BF w/o finding anything to show he was involved.

Who besides friends and family would've had PP's cell number. Did she give the number out as a tipline?

I do not know. My S/D was there but she said Patty would not comment on it other than to pass it on to LE.

I followed the Chris Coleman case very closely. One thing I have noticed to be very different here. All of the social networking sites involving the accused and the victim in that case were disabled pretty darn quick. And I don't mean just set to private. I am talking disabled-gone.

No Myspace, no Facebook. I wonder why AB's family or attorney has not done that same thing? I realize it has been good for us for sleuthing purposes, but I would think someone would be trying to advocate for AB more than they have.

Anyone else find this odd?

If I were the parents of a child (the bf) being accused of helping I would be scared to death to send my child to school. Same as AB's siblings. I would be scared to death for them to be out in public PERIOD!

If in fact she acted alone(which I think they would have someone else in custody by now if not), these kids are not to blame! But they will have to live with the negative stigma. of this for the rest of their lives.

If I were the parents of a child (the bf) being accused of helping I would be scared to death to send my child to school. Same as AB's siblings. I would be scared to death for them to be out in public PERIOD!

If in fact she acted alone(which I think they would have someone else in custody by now if not), these kids are not to blame! But they will have to live with the negative stigma. of this for the rest of their lives.

I believe that Jodibug said that the bf has not been back to school. Can't say as I blame him.
I agree with you on this 100% Danni.

I believe that Jodibug said that the bf has not been back to school. Can't say as I blame him.
I agree with you on this 100% Danni.

But didn't we also read that the bf was/is being held on drug charges, so that may be why he is not back at school. I don't know if that came from ILC or from NG's blog comments.

But didn't we also read that the bf was/is being held on drug charges, so that may be why he is not back at school. I don't know if that came from ILC or from NG's blog comments.

As far as I know that is all rumor. I just don't see them holding him this long for a drug charge. Would just seem strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne