MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was off for a while after the craziness with ILC. Was wondering if Tricia ever posted what ILC/Ryan said when he called her (I'm assuming)???

Just got off the phone with my step-daughter. She was at Patty's the Thurs before EO was found. Sometime that evening Patty got a text telling her they need to look at a certain address. (she didn't revel to any one there what residence). She then contacted LE who, from my knowledge) waited till the next day to check out what was given them. They may have checked it out that night but I can not verify that as being true.

Patty got a text before Elizabeth was found?

I thought Elizabeth had Patty's phone.

Hi Folks,
When I commented yesterday about the "Forks, WA and Lacey, WA" "friends" of AB, I was mostly interested in the Lacey connection. (Although I admit, to my embarrassment that I had no idea that Twilight was connected to Forks!)
Lacey is much closer to where Lindsey Baum disappeared. It was just an odd connection...

But, mostly I wanted to comment on the speculation about AB's mental health... As a MHP, I can tell you that she would be too young to be diagnosed with any personality disorder... (besides, if you work with teens or happen to have one, you know that teen girls all have personality disorders!! JK:crazy:) Seriously, though it appears that AB is heading toward a PD diagnosis in the future. (Also, people with PD are not all sociopaths, nor dangerous to others- most are more dangerous/ self destructive to themselves :()

One thing I am really curious about... most persons who fit PD signs, like AB is showing, are so desperate for attention, they rarely do anything alone... or without the motivation of getting attention. It doesn't seem to fit that she would do something that she intended to remain hidden from everyone (maybe LE and adults, but not friends or?) ...Is there any indication that AB might have been assisted (or prodded) into doing this?

My own adopted niece was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder here where I live at age 16 ,and that was several years ago. She is in her 20's now and seems to be doing better, but who knows for sure. She only did things that hurt herself, basically. My niece did not do things in concert with others. She did have sex at age 12 and other sexual activities as life went on, but other than that type of activity, she did not involve others. She initiated some of the inappropriate sex activities herself. She was not prodded into it.

She was adopted at age 8 and had been sexually abused and burned with cigarettes in a foreign country of her birth.

The charge for RP was when he was still in high school, unlawful use of drug paraphernalia in Oct '05. Guilty plea. He did community service 20 hours + 2 yrs unsupervised probation ending 12/13/07.

The other charge is for a traffic ticket from an at-fault accident.

I don't think this has anything to do with EO or AB and I don't think ILC is RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne