MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone already mention the MS page for ilovecookies? Its a 17 y o girl in jeff city... I think that's too big of a coincidence.

I am willing to bet my left arse cheek that it IS just a coincidence!

I know its not this case I left it on HLN after Joy's show went off and NG is talking about the new info from the Caylee case. Those people are freaking nutty then squirrel well you know, NONE of them can get their story straight!
(I have never followed that case for some reason)

Hi all. I've been reading this since I heard about it and finally registered so I could reply. I do think ILC could be RP. Especially considering the freak out about religion thing. I found a Myspace blog entry I believe was written by him about religion. (I hope it is ok to share that much if not I hope someone will let me know).

I do think this myspace blog is Aunt K's hubby (she is listed as a friend) - this could be or not be ILC tho.

My personal thoughts about ILC....

ILC=RP, Aunt K's husband
I mean look he would post, delete, post, delete, again and again.
He was removing proof of what he had wrote, or so he thought!
Althought I think there was a bunch of half truths that came off the end of his fingers I also believe that he wanted to set people straight about what he/the family wants people to know. but he didn't want anyone in the family knowing that he was putting the info out there so he was covering his tracks.
Then it was getting a little to close for comfort when someone called him out as being the aunt. when in fact he was the UNCLE, and he started to get a little brown stain in his drawers. if ya know what i mean!
He had to "pull the wool over our eyes" thinking we would settle on that and we wouldn't find out who he really was.

THIS IS JUST MY OPINION though and you know how that story goes!

My personal thoughts about ILC....

ILC=RP, Aunt K's husband
I mean look he would post, delete, post, delete, again and again.
He was removing proof of what he had wrote, or so he thought!
Althought I think there was a bunch of half truths that came off the end of his fingers I also believe that he wanted to set people straight about what he/the family wants people to know. but he didn't want anyone in the family knowing that he was putting the info out there so he was covering his tracks.
Then it was getting a little to close for comfort when someone called him out as being the aunt. when in fact he was the UNCLE, and he started to get a little brown stain in his drawers. if ya know what i mean!
He had to "pull the wool over our eyes" thinking we would settle on that and we wouldn't find out who he really was.

THIS IS JUST MY OPINION though and you know how that story goes!

That is a very plausible theory. Guess Tricia will let us know as soon as she gets on here.

I am waiting to see what ILC told Tricia. Hope he had a good excuse.

As far as I'm concerned, the only good excuse is "The DA recommended that I revoke my credibility so that I don't ruin their case."

Grrrr...yes I had doubts on various points of his behavior, but then again, does a true troll delete posts? Nae nae! A troll wants his crumbs to remain for us to follow!

Maybe soon we can report on a BOMBSHELL from NG that the twins can now successfully change each other's diapers, followed by JVM popping in to report that John David accidentally pushing Lucy during said diaper changing is the latest example of the war on women.
OT
I'm just getting here to catch up and, now, am off to try to figure out stuff. ILC, really eh? So far, I've only gotten to quoted post. lawlady, I just wanted to let you know that I think this is my favourite post of all time.:bow:

When we last left our woeful tale......ILC was outed for being a fraud, Gelfie finally posted her 2nd post in a year, Tricia was late for a meeting and sadly I am not aware of anything new in the news about EO, AB, or Facebook, Twitter, Myspace or Youtube. Sorry for no other new updates.

Now to disappear for another year.:Banane13:

HOLY COW! I missed a LOT!

Gelfie - post more often ! You are fun! :woohoo::dance::dance::dance:

I could be wrong, but if you find the same RP I found the first person on the friends list looks to be the aunt, but then again I could be wrong.

You're right. When I googled his name, I came up with an RP who had a religious blog, but it was an older guy. So the MS page is right and he is pretty vehement with his beliefs. I imagine from what he said in his blog that AB's act must totally freak him out! Thanks

OT but if anyone follows the Casey Anthony case some interesting findings were just released on what was in that bottle and syringe they found.

More holy cows! I just read about ILC. (Haven't been home all day).

Since I was one who gave ILC the benefit of the doubt, I just want to say that nothing we did here was wrong. He/she was the one playing the game and I will not respond by being angry at ILC or bitter or by distrusting other members on this site. WS has rules in place about locals and what ILC did just shows the level of manipulation that people have in order to appear superior by breaking those rules.

The thing is, being REAL and TRUE to yourself and others takes real courage. ILC, I pray that someday you will regret what you did here, for your own sake.

(Thanks for letting me weigh in late, my friends!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne