MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CrimeCurious Posted:

I want to assure you this information came from a source I know. However my source got it from another source so as I stated it is not a direct piece of information. I do trust my source but I don't know about my sources source.

Now, I have a headache.

did he have an excse Trisia?

It's nighty time for me...I'll leave ya'll with this to ponder. From the NG Facebook comments, one young and very upset friend of AB has been posting on a regular basis. She's a VERY pretty girl with a lot of support from family, and I hope that she sees that I said that.

It's not a Bubba, or an ILC. On Facebook, you can piece together friends of members and I'm QUITE sure that AB wasn't adding friends after incarceration.

"I saw scars on *advertiser censored***** arms but they were old. She said she hadnt done it in awhile. And yes she had friends. A lot of friends. All of them are standing by her. She never showed any signs. She always seemed happy. I wish I could have helped her. "

It's nighty time for me...I'll leave ya'll with this to ponder. From the NG Facebook comments, one young and very upset friend of AB has been posting on a regular basis. She's a VERY pretty girl with a lot of support from family, and I hope that she sees that I said that.

It's not a Bubba, or an ILC. On Facebook, you can piece together friends of members and I'm QUITE sure that AB wasn't adding friends after incarceration.

"I saw scars on *advertiser censored***** arms but they were old. She said she hadnt done it in awhile. And yes she had friends. A lot of friends. All of them are standing by her. She never showed any signs. She always seemed happy. I wish I could have helped her. "

That is sad. It seems it is always the one you would not expect.

thank you appreciate but it looks like my sniffer is broken
any help be appreciated if you don'y mind please and thank you

My sniffer is down for the count with the flu - I haven't been able to find the Aunt's blog or this. And with all the deleting in this case I am not clear if I know what is really going on. <sigh>

OK, now I am confused. Who is CR?

Friend of AB on myspace, troubled, and a bit of an attention-seeker. She's still declaring her undying love for AB on there. I hope her mama getds wind of it all.

:bow:

Oh my gosh! You guys are amazing. Newb needs guidance! I am trying to learn from the masters but seem to be stuck :banghead::banghead:

How do I find Aunt K first name? I finally figured out last name through the property records search but am stumped after that.

Let me add that if I ever decide to do anything illegal, I will run it by you guys first to make sure I have all the kinks worked out beforehand! LOL!

:Banane57:

IIRC it is in RP blog if you know where that is.

oh wow. ILC been naughty? How sad. Now, I guess I have a lot to catch up on & read!

But first...if I can ask a question -
I stopped by to ask you kind folks here at Elizabeth's thread - if you know if the youtubes of AB's home movies are still available on youtube? Or have they been removed?

Thanks for any help. A case follower missed them earlier and wanted to see them if they were still up.

TIA!

Wow... I just caught up with all the posts today and with reading RP's myspace blogs. (He mentions KN-P by name in his dream blog.)

At first I thought he was legit - two red flags for me: 1. Deletion of his posts. Why? I thought I was going crazy the first couple of days! 2. When Tricia announced her info regarding the TWO graves.

Now I'm torn. I think he is close to the family and I *want* to think that he is RP BUT I really believe he would have disclosed the information on the graves if he knew it. With that said, the personality he portrays on his MS site completely looks like someone who would come here and do this - IMO, of course.

oh wow. ILC been naughty? How sad. Now, I guess I have a lot to catch up on & read!

But first...if I can ask a question -
I stopped by to ask you kind folks here at Elizabeth's thread - if you know if the youtubes of AB's home movies are still available on youtube? Or have they been removed?

Thanks for any help. A case follower missed them earlier and wanted to see them if they were still up.

TIA!

Youtubes are all pulled

Just finished reading thread #7 and #8.

Yea..........I.......I think I'll come back to this case when the court action starts (prelims, hearings, doc dumps etc), because that's when actual facts are presented. And since this case has pretty much been solved.

Goodnight, and Good Luck.

lol
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics