MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, again, going nighty! We were given today to discuss ILC*** so I've gotten it all outta my system! Reminder that tomorrow we are back on focus! I'll be back Monday :)

Over 10 years ago, I had a boy across the street ,who moved about 20 miles from me when he was about 13. We felt he was very disturbed based on our observations and things we saw him do. We did report to CPS but nothing ever came of it.

We are friends with the step -dad and no one guessed Mom was doing meth. We knew she was unstable, and we would never let the boy on our property, that we knew of, without the Dad. Of course, the boy did go on our property without our knowledge, when we weren't home, I found out later. He wold steal things. He even climbed into a second story window once and stole my daughter's underwear. We always figured he would grow up to be a killer or a rapist. He isn't that I know of.

We never would have dreamed that a teenager would be a killer, even though we knew that he was disturbed. We figured that would happen later. I just don't think, until this happened, that people would think that a teenager would do this, especially a girl.

Over 10 years ago, I had a boy across the street ,who moved about 20 miles from me when he was about 13. We felt he was very disturbed based on our observations and things we saw him do. We did report to CPS but nothing ever came of it.

We are friends with the step -dad and no one guessed Mom was doing meth. We knew she was unstable, and we would never let the boy on our property, that we knew of, without the Dad. Of course, the boy did go on our property without our knowledge, when we weren't home, I found out later. He wold steal things. He even climbed into a second story window once and stole my daughter's underwear. We always figured he would grow up to be a killer or a rapist. He isn't that I know of.

We never would have dreamed that a teenager would be a killer, even though we knew that he was disturbed. We figured that would happen later. I just don't think, until this happened, that people would think that a teenager would do this, especially a girl.

I agree wholeheartedly, Human. It is unfathomable that a 15 year-old could commit murder - let alone a 15 year-old GIRL.

....I just heard a 911 call on NG where a 10 year-old boy shot his dad in the back of the head because he was "in over his head" and "so angry" UGH!

Hello everyone, I am new here but have been lurking for sometime now regarding this case. I haven't seen this question posted before so forgive me if it has. I'm just curious whether anyone has considered a connection to a crime that happened around July 4th not too far from the perp's residence. A suspicous house fire took the life of a 44 year old woman. I don't believe they ever came to any conclusion as to what happened in that case. They did conclude that it was intentionally set. http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=321009

Welcome to Websleuths wizofoz. Thank you for choosing this site to post on.

Just got in a while ago so I don't know if anyone has answered your question yet. Still catching up on the posts.

Enjoy,
Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members