MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More holy cows! I just read about ILC. (Haven't been home all day).

Since I was one who gave ILC the benefit of the doubt, I just want to say that nothing we did here was wrong. He/she was the one playing the game and I will not respond by being angry at ILC or bitter or by distrusting other members on this site. WS has rules in place about locals and what ILC did just shows the level of manipulation that people have in order to appear superior by breaking those rules.

The thing is, being REAL and TRUE to yourself and others takes real courage. ILC, I pray that someday you will regret what you did here, for your own sake.

(Thanks for letting me weigh in late, my friends!)

Still are not sure if he isn't involved with the family though.

Well, holy mole things are all finally coming together for me, guess I'm slow. Now I'm piecing a blog I saved from his now wife ties in with his MySpace page.

Even where he lists living on his MySpace is same the place listed on court records........my, this is getting deep, and all because he played games in here.
This is crazy!:Banane10:

Well, holy mole things are all finally coming together for me, guess I'm slow. Now I'm piecing a blog I saved ties in with his MySpace page.

Even where he lists living on his MySpace is same the place listed on court records........my, this is getting deep, and all because he played games in here.

Not sure if crazy is a strong enough word lol

Yanno, if you try to rhyme the last name to give a clue...it's totally TOSable! Just start with the hockey clue LOL

OH, and I read the one blog by CR and I think she thought she knew something, and tried to get attention by posting what she thought might have happened. I think she is (very) loosely affiliated, but still troubled. That's some weird sh**.

Still are not sure if he isn't involved with the family though.

Both families in this case have had a history of drama and turmoil. I wouldn't be surprised if ILC isn't a member of AB's family. This is the kind of "drama" that erupts from a life of dysfunction. I feel bad for all of them, I really do. I was raised around alcoholism. Sadly, those that were abusing alcohol and drugs that I used to know are now all dead. So, when I see these cases with all this abuse and drama and murder...it just makes my heart break for all these lives being wasted and the children being raised by them.

Well, holy mole things are all finally coming together for me, guess I'm slow. Now I'm piecing a blog I saved from his now wife ties in with his MySpace page.

I don't know if you sleuthed this already, but I remember his "other" hat from SM, I think? He may have played his game over there too, but it was a practice run in comparison to what happened here.

:bow:

Oh my gosh! You guys are amazing. Newb needs guidance! I am trying to learn from the masters but seem to be stuck :banghead::banghead:

How do I find Aunt K first name? I finally figured out last name through the property records search but am stumped after that.

Let me add that if I ever decide to do anything illegal, I will run it by you guys first to make sure I have all the kinks worked out beforehand! LOL!

:Banane57:

:bow:

Oh my gosh! You guys are amazing. Newb needs guidance! I am trying to learn from the masters but seem to be stuck :banghead::banghead:

How do I find Aunt K first name? I finally figured out last name through the property records search but am stumped after that.

Let me add that if I ever decide to do anything illegal, I will run it by you guys first to make sure I have all the kinks worked out beforehand! LOL!

:Banane57:

Well if I were you I wouldn't be TEARIN myself up.

OH, and I read the one blog by CR and I think she thought she knew something, and tried to get attention by posting what she thought might have happened. I think she is (very) loosely affiliated, but still troubled. That's some weird sh**.

OK, now I am confused. Who is CR?

Without being too specific because suspect is a minor, I found a link elsewhere to a yearbook site page that has a scary photo of the girl, smeared makeup and a frightening pose. If this is TMI, someone pls tell me and I will delete this post.

Without being too specific because suspect is a minor, I found a link elsewhere to a yearbook site page that has a scary photo of the girl, smeared makeup and a frightening pose. If this is TMI, someone pls tell me and I will delete this post.

I think you are okay now, but that is as far as you can go. :innocent:

Someone posted that same info earlier- not her pic- or the link but pretty much what you said....creepy pic, huh?

CrimeCurious Posted:

Originally Posted by Tricia
I have a source I trust. My source has a source and this is how I came to receive this information.

Nothing is a 100 percent guarantee but I am going to put this out there for you to decide.

According to my source;

*The last entry in AB’s diary was: “I should have gone to church.”

*AB dug two graves the week before

*A silk scarf was used.

Let me stress again, this came from a source's source. The only time I will solidly confirm something is if I see it with my own eyes. In this case I felt good enough about my source to post it. We'll see if it turns out to be true.

Tricia
PS. Then again with how I get so far behind this might be old news.
Carry on.

Crimecuious said:

Tricia, did this come from ILC or a personal source of yours?

I want to assure you this information came from a source I know. However my source got it from another source so as I stated it is not a direct piece of information. I do trust my source but I don't know about my sources source.

Now, I have a headache.

I used to go around and read what others wrote too. I suggest everyone do that and get it out of their system. It doesn't hold any interest to me anymore and hopefully you are bored with it now too :wink:

I do look around for info on cases when I'm obsessed with looking for new leads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scc79535