Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) #78

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i wonder too if little william did die by accident, another reason emergency services werent called, apart from the shame, losing ability to foster etc, did william have signs of abuse on his little body?
In this case, I can very well imagine an accident, if it was afterwards "impossible" FOR REASONS to call emergency. Otherwise I can't imagine an accident.
Though I would be surprised about the verrry short time, which was necessary to decide, what to do for conceiling the whole situation.
MOO

A little more information here:

SNIP….

A lawyer for both foster parents appeared in Sydney Downing Centre District Court on Tuesday to lodge an appeal against their sentences and convictions.

The Crown prosecutor asked for a three-week adjournment to allow time to co-ordinate the appeal requests.

Acting Judge Paul Conlon granted the request and noted the matter would be ready to be set down for an appeal hearing when it returned to court in July.

SNIP ….

Sending birthday wishes to sweet William, who would be 13 today️ Thinking of you and your family.
View attachment 513109
God Bless his little soul. Such a tragedy to have his little life snuffed out at such a young age. I hope and pray he’s found someday. Happy Heavenly 13th Birthday William. You’re loved by many ❤️

A little more information here:

SNIP….

A lawyer for both foster parents appeared in Sydney Downing Centre District Court on Tuesday to lodge an appeal against their sentences and convictions.

The Crown prosecutor asked for a three-week adjournment to allow time to co-ordinate the appeal requests.

Acting Judge Paul Conlon granted the request and noted the matter would be ready to be set down for an appeal hearing when it returned to court in July.

SNIP ….

In the scheme of things, they both received v. light sentences, Him, a good behaviour bond and Her, a good behaviour bond and a 12 month community corrections order. So I figuring they both want no conviction recorded and her cco dropped or lessened. To my mind, this says a lot about what their priorities are and how sincerely they take responsibility for their actions. Appeals can be funny, they do often lessen sentences and are less punitive than local courts. They can also uphold the sentence and they can increase the sentence. I have one query. She plead guilty to 2 counts of assault IIRC, but it is not clear to me if she was convicted of both assault charges or if the magistrate dropped one of those charges. Does anyone have clarity on that issue?

I have one query. She plead guilty to 2 counts of assault IIRC, but it is not clear to me if she was convicted of both assault charges or if the magistrate dropped one of those charges. Does anyone have clarity on that issue?
RSABBM

From my understanding, and from looking back at the Daily Telegraph article dated 22 March 2024, there were a total of 4 charges for FM.

2 guilty charges of assault, and 2 intimidation charges….. they other intimidation charges were dropped, or found inadmissible by the judge.

Paraphrased from the article

The FM was found guilty of two occasions of intimidation but cleared of other interactions, having earlier admitted to two assault charges.

SNIP

The FM was found guilty of two occasions of criminal intimidation relating to threats to slap the child during heated arguments between the pair.

Paywalled for some:

IMO

William Tyrrell's biological mother has given birth to her sixth child, with the news emerging on the missing boy's 13th birthday on Wednesday.

The matter is due in court next Tuesday, July 16.

However, a final decision about whether an appeal would be brought has not been made.

The matters have been adjourned until July 16, when a hearing date will be set down.”

One thing is for sure, they need to immediately seal off the area so the police dogs (when they get there) can determine which way the missing child went. Without the entire scene being contaminated.

imo
Hi South Aussie:
That day the little boy disappeared it's quite clear to me as I had lived near Foster New South Wales Mid North coast and quite regularly visited Kendall and a place of Kew where the little boy disappeared from, I had a friend a young girl at the time who was in the emergency services on the mid north coast when they were called to search for little boy there were so many searches and people concerned for the little boy that on the first probably second day and even the third day they knew the child ,was not or did not go off and his own accord , but still they continued to search for 10 plus days.
You have to remember that the police only had the foster parents and the grandmother ,as the only information that could have happened, why the child was not missing.
Foster parents alleged sighting of cars in the road outside the grandmother's house and their version of events , police know statements of a day when little boy went missing have changed with each interview.
The photo of the little boy on the deck of the second floor in the Spider-Man outfit, the last photo to be taken of him alive, look at this photo as evidence in the case,
Parts of the mid north coast the Foster Taree kew and Kendall where the little boy went missing it's referred to as God's country a lot of farms and a lot of rain good farmland ,with large amount of forests gum trees virgin forest and also newly planted areas where loggers chop down trees in large amounts ,the drive from where little boy with missing from the town goes into the mountain forests on a dirt track with a logging trucks come down the roads go up and down on some sides of the road are steep cliffs where you see trees all the way to the bottom some places 50 maybe 100 meters down trees and the ravine are perfect place to hide a body, the problem with the grass, the meaning of coast area as a problem with bindis that holiday makers go to the resorts around the area and if they're not sprayed regularly four or five times a year to get rid of the bindis, they multiply and spread everywhere. . It's the same with the houses around the area the lawns if they're not looked after the bindi's just multiply ,so if the Foster parents stated that the photo was what he wore as he ran around the house on the lawn, playing tiger with bare feet....
This does not mean that the foster parents or even the grandmother did anything wrong or covered up anything but only means they're making up stories.

View attachment 517495

View attachment 517496

I think Wags had a chance of following Williams scent if the first few hours of his alleged disappearance were managed better or the reports of his disappearance were in deed true.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw
Back