Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) #78

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i wonder too if little william did die by accident, another reason emergency services werent called, apart from the shame, losing ability to foster etc, did william have signs of abuse on his little body?
In this case, I can very well imagine an accident, if it was afterwards "impossible" FOR REASONS to call emergency. Otherwise I can't imagine an accident.
Though I would be surprised about the verrry short time, which was necessary to decide, what to do for conceiling the whole situation.
MOO

A little more information here:

SNIP….

A lawyer for both foster parents appeared in Sydney Downing Centre District Court on Tuesday to lodge an appeal against their sentences and convictions.

The Crown prosecutor asked for a three-week adjournment to allow time to co-ordinate the appeal requests.

Acting Judge Paul Conlon granted the request and noted the matter would be ready to be set down for an appeal hearing when it returned to court in July.

SNIP ….

Sending birthday wishes to sweet William, who would be 13 today️ Thinking of you and your family.
View attachment 513109
God Bless his little soul. Such a tragedy to have his little life snuffed out at such a young age. I hope and pray he’s found someday. Happy Heavenly 13th Birthday William. You’re loved by many ❤️

A little more information here:

SNIP….

A lawyer for both foster parents appeared in Sydney Downing Centre District Court on Tuesday to lodge an appeal against their sentences and convictions.

The Crown prosecutor asked for a three-week adjournment to allow time to co-ordinate the appeal requests.

Acting Judge Paul Conlon granted the request and noted the matter would be ready to be set down for an appeal hearing when it returned to court in July.

SNIP ….

In the scheme of things, they both received v. light sentences, Him, a good behaviour bond and Her, a good behaviour bond and a 12 month community corrections order. So I figuring they both want no conviction recorded and her cco dropped or lessened. To my mind, this says a lot about what their priorities are and how sincerely they take responsibility for their actions. Appeals can be funny, they do often lessen sentences and are less punitive than local courts. They can also uphold the sentence and they can increase the sentence. I have one query. She plead guilty to 2 counts of assault IIRC, but it is not clear to me if she was convicted of both assault charges or if the magistrate dropped one of those charges. Does anyone have clarity on that issue?

I have one query. She plead guilty to 2 counts of assault IIRC, but it is not clear to me if she was convicted of both assault charges or if the magistrate dropped one of those charges. Does anyone have clarity on that issue?
RSABBM

From my understanding, and from looking back at the Daily Telegraph article dated 22 March 2024, there were a total of 4 charges for FM.

2 guilty charges of assault, and 2 intimidation charges….. they other intimidation charges were dropped, or found inadmissible by the judge.

Paraphrased from the article

The FM was found guilty of two occasions of intimidation but cleared of other interactions, having earlier admitted to two assault charges.

SNIP

The FM was found guilty of two occasions of criminal intimidation relating to threats to slap the child during heated arguments between the pair.

Paywalled for some:

IMO

William Tyrrell's biological mother has given birth to her sixth child, with the news emerging on the missing boy's 13th birthday on Wednesday.

The matter is due in court next Tuesday, July 16.

However, a final decision about whether an appeal would be brought has not been made.

The matters have been adjourned until July 16, when a hearing date will be set down.”

View attachment 517495

View attachment 517496

I think Wags had a chance of following Williams scent if the first few hours of his alleged disappearance were managed better or the reports of his disappearance were in deed true.

Long wait for their appeals……. his on February 10, 2025, and hers for 2 days starting on April 7, 2025.

They would have almost finished serving their 12 month good behaviour and community service orders, so the appeal must be about the fact they have a criminal conviction because of the recent court findings.

IMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Picle