Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
out of school oct. 16 for ptc. dug two graves, one for EO

She did dig two graves on Friday before EO was killed. but don't know who other grave was for.

the highway partol investigator. was cut off during court while talking about the graves that were dug he said one grave was for eo and they would not let him say who the other was for. They said it would come out in adult hearings!

the highway patrol investigator was asked if there was any ?probablication? (SP)for the murder, he said NO the same investigator was then asked why did she do it, he said "she said she wanted to know what it felt like"

ok..according to the investigating highway patrol..he said alyssa dug 2 graves the previous friday,but the judge wouldnt let him say who the second grave was for,,he also was asked what,(if any reason) did alyssa say she did it for,and he quoted,"she said she wanted to know what it felt like" unquote..wild,huh..he also said she gave him no problims when he arrested her,or had her show him the body.

Hi Mominjc, I trust that Trish had good reason for not letting you post your information

How can we work together? Perhaps I misunderstood, but I am willing to work to get to the truth :) It sounds like that your documented proof of what you were told would allow you to post what you were told right?

I'm in too, this has been the bee in my bonnet since about 10 am October 26, when we heard of Mr. Currie's suicide. TOO COINCIDENTAL!!!!!! Planned closed school board meeting set up on Sunday, just to discuss the circumstances of one student killing another??? Not buying it. Mr. Currie was probably supposed to be at that meeting.

tgrlaw, I was wrong about not getting a certification decision right away and I may well be wrong about a cover up. I just don't see who has anything to gain from that? Yes, there probably were a number of people who in hindsight might have done something differently somewhere along the way that might possibly have averted this tragedy. But if you were the Sheriff or Prosecutor, would you be sticking your neck out in the glare of a national spotlight and risk your career and reputation by covering up facts just because they might be embarassing to someone else? I don't buy it.

tgrlaw, I was wrong about not getting a certification decision right away and I may well be wrong about a cover up. I just don't see who has anything to gain from that? Yes, there probably were a number of people who in hindsight might have done something differently somewhere along the way that might possibly have averted this tragedy. But if you were the Sheriff or Prosecutor, would you be sticking your neck out in the glare of a national spotlight and risk your career and reputation by covering up facts just because they might be embarassing to someone else? I don't buy it.

Actually, Mr Michael Couty, when he announced the hearings back on Oct. 27, said juvenile authorities had asked the media not to release anything for safety reasons and because she was a juvenile. Mr. Couty is the director of the Prenger Center.

ok..according to the investigating highway patrol..he said alyssa dug 2 graves the previous friday,but the judge wouldnt let him say who the second grave was for,,he also was asked what,(if any reason) did alyssa say she did it for,and he quoted,"she said she wanted to know what it felt like" unquote..wild,huh..he also said she gave him no problims when he arrested her,or had her show him the body.

it's interesting how many of the rumours are turning out to be true ...

[
Hi Mominjc, I trust that Trish had good reason for not letting you post your information

How can we work together? Perhaps I misunderstood, but I am willing to work to get to the truth :) It sounds like that your documented proof of what you were told would allow you to post what you were told right?

Ok, maybe I need to clarify! I do NOT have my hands on the documented proof yet. I just heard of this possible documentation this morning as I was NOT aware of it a couple days ago when I rec'd the info. Also this proof does NOT connect AB to Currie in any way shape or form, nor do I have any evidence of the connection. Actually all of us have access to this information...it is public information. My info just proves the NT, media, & police are covering up some information IMO should be disclosed.

I agree. Schools have always been reluctant to talk about students especially if it is a negative situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarlaJCarl