MO - Furious Friends Demand Answers After 3 Men Found Dead at Kansas City Home Days After Watching Football Game, January 2024 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were to guess went outside to snort it before driving home...maybe all three were pretty drunk and wanted to "sober up" to drive home soon.
I've heard this logic being used at clubs. The homeowner probably wasn't part of this and why he is still alive.

renter not homeowner for accuracy sake

Highly unlikely JW was manufacturing Fentanyl that he laced into his friends other illicit drugs. I doubt he will face any legal consequences for the deaths, perhaps as a buyer/user.

Almost all the illicit Fetanyl comes from Mexico manufactured with chemicals imported from China.

BBM. I don't believe JW ingested any of the cocaine/fentanyl because if he had done so, he'd be dead.

I agree about the chemicals used to create fentanyl and was pleased to learn the U.S. and China have agreed to work together to try to stop the flow.

JMO

I was thrilled when IL legalized marijuana. Because you know exactly what you are getting from the dispensary. You just never know where your "guy" is getting his from. It's not worth the risk for me. I believe that fentanyl is sometimes laced in weed. But in this instance, I think the men got a hot batch (laced) of coke.
There is no solid evidence that marijuana is being laced with fentanyl.

Willis checked into rehab earlier this week, while a friend claimed it was the 'enormous, heartbreaking wake-up call' he needed to seek professional help.

However attorney and retired NYPD inspector Paul Mauro said: 'I think they're trying to play on people's sympathies that he had a drug problem. It verifies what a lot of us speculated on: maybe a drug they didn't know was in there.'

and yet there are also sources that say this:
<modsnip - removed non-working link>

How Can You Tell if Marijuana Has Been Laced With Fentanyl?​

Fentanyl Laced Weed.

FYI - I lost my 20 year old nephew last year. Fentanyl OD. The only other drug in his system was marijuana. The fentanyl problem in this country became personal to our family when we lost him.
Sadly my experience is similiar. Two of my daughters have lost sister-in-laws to this evil drug in the last few years. Both of them left behind very young children who will never know their mamas. It's a horrible "club" to be in, as I'm sure you'll agree.

There is no solid evidence that marijuana is being laced with fentanyl.

thank you, that link has been shared a few pages back. from your link:

Burning destroys fentanyl

Fentanyl is destroyed when it is burned including when it is in a joint, blunt or other means of smoking marijuana. This means that even if it is mixed with marijuana flower it will have no effect on a person who is smoking it.

THIS IS QUITE SIMPLY NOT TRUE.

here's another link that might interest you:
TX - 3 charged with blowing fentanyl smoke in newborn's face to stop her from crying - January 30th 2024

here's another:

How is it consumed?
snorted/sniffed, smoked, orally by pill or tablet, spiked onto blotter paper, patches, sold alone or in combination with heroin and other substances, has been identified in fake pills, mimicking pharmaceutical drugs such as oxycodone.
https://www.dea.gov/factsheets/fentanyl

regardless, in THIS case, I believe the fentanyl was snorted. So I debate this with you only in the interest of being factual and not giving people bad info.

Fentanyl is tasteless and odorless. It’s sold illegally in both powder and liquid form. The powder (which looks similar to cocaine or even powdered aspirin) can also be pressed into pill form. Liquid forms can be found in nasal spray bottles, eye droppers, dropped onto paper, or contained in small candy or sugar cubes (similar to LSD).

I don’t know about the specific levels, but it’s extremely potent and can be lethal in very small amounts. According to the DEA, the powder seen in the picture below is a lethal amount.

View attachment 480152

someone earlier in the thread said that it smelled like sulphur - is that only when it's burning or something?

Sadly my experience is similiar. Two of my daughters have lost sister-in-laws to this evil drug in the last few years. Both of them left behind very young children who will never know their mamas. It's a horrible "club" to be in, as I'm sure you'll agree.
I'm so sorry for your family. Drugs destroy lives. hugs

I think it's been stated already, but it is possible, they all participated in snorting the drug. Like the chocolate chip analogy, maybe JW got a little of the fentanyl (chocolate chips) maybe that's why he wanted to sleep and stayed asleep after he passed out. It is possible he walked the other men to the door and they decided to go out back to take another bump before going on about their plans? One was sitting the other two standing. It does seem strange it would hit them all like that, but again applying the chocolate chip analogy, maybe they got much more chocolate chips? I think it just highlights the dangers of fentanyl because it can be so deadly, but if diluted it could be medicinal, even to the point of being passed out for two days. Just my opinion tho. Learning a lot here!

He could have.Two enthusiastic and well loved dogs (ie happy and social) around though is probably something you'd remember correctly. JMO
Although there was no indication the dogs were present when the fiancé broke in. Or when the police arrived. Maybe the dogs were there when the 5th guy first arrived (it was reported he arrived at 7pm) and maybe someone came to pick the dogs up early in the evening before they began partying hard. Or maybe he lied or mis-remembered. It's easily verifiable with JW's family and neighbors too imo.

At this point I think the worst JW could be accused of in this case is going into denial, and not reporting what had happened if he did know his friends were out in the garden. There was no attempt to hide the bodies or anything of that nature.

To me his story of not knowing they were out there is very believable. In all probability all four men took the drug, and JW was simply the one who was lucky and survived. I don't see there being anything more nefarious than that.

When doing cocaine…. After awhile it can make someone feel anxious. People take “downers” to take the edge off. They also use it at the end of the night to help go to sleep know as “landing gear”. It used to be more popular to take Xanax, however xanax is harder to get now due to more regulations from doctors. Street dealers are making fake Xanax ( which could contain F). Also, F is becoming more readily available so people are turning to that not realizing it is a lethal combo. As people do downers more, you need more. If you stop for a while, you may forget that your tolerance is not at high and take too much. Essentially people use these things to come down from the high of cocaine bc cocaine is a stimulant. Does this make sense?
Yes it does as does @10ofRods post.. But it doesn't make sense to me to mix the drugs (take them together) IF the goal is a soft landing. Using downers or tranquilizers as a chaser makes some sense but not taking them at the same time. So IF JW had been "the chemist" (which I doubt) I don't see why he'd add fentanyl & so be able to add too much accidentally. MOO

I've always thought it smelled like burning styrofoam. It's such a gross smell.
I've personally never smelled it, but from hearing from those involved in finding meth labs it can smell like cat pee, nail polish remover, burning plastic, sulphur, etc. Very strong and very noxious smelling. Hard to miss, apparently.

Willis checked into rehab earlier this week, while a friend claimed it was the 'enormous, heartbreaking wake-up call' he needed to seek professional help.

However attorney and retired NYPD inspector Paul Mauro said: 'I think they're trying to play on people's sympathies that he had a drug problem. It verifies what a lot of us speculated on: maybe a drug they didn't know was in there.'
Play on people's sympathies? What a stupid thing to say. For addiction treatment to work, the patient has to WANT to be there.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members