MO - Furious Friends Demand Answers After 3 Men Found Dead at Kansas City Home Days After Watching Football Game, January 2024 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MO. Court Records re One of the Deceased Men.
I went through most of them.
Failure to pay child support, leaving the scene of a motor accident.
I see the behavior of an irresponsible person, but I don't see anything violent, or drug-related, so therefore I don't see anything remotely relevant to the way he died, i.e. "victimology."
What am I missing?
@IzzyBlanche
I believe this was one line of thought = if CMcG had relatively recent DWI-DUI type convictions, that may indicate alcohol or drug use.

From my review at case.net I basically agree re nature of the crims charges and as party to other legal suits. I saw nothing violent or drug-related.
im

What I would like to know is who supplied the drug? Why did three get a lethal over dose and one did not. I would be asking that question. The tenant checked into rehab realizing he had a drug addiction. It is likely he also did drigs that night.

/

Maybe they had more after JW went to bed? If he was the supplier and they were guest at his house it could have been that they didn’t want to ask for more. They felt more at liberty when JW crashes. Just speculating…

Maybe they had more after JW went to bed? If he was the supplier and they were guest at his house it could have been that they didn’t want to ask for more. They felt more at liberty when JW crashes. Just speculating…

I wonder if they had their coke/fentanyl on them, but since the host had something, too, they helped themselves to his stash and then split their own on the way to the car.

What I would like to know is who supplied the drug? Why did three get a lethal over dose and one did not. I would be asking that question. The tenant checked into rehab realizing he had a drug addiction. It is likely he also did drigs that night.

/
It's been reported an unnamed source close to his family said JW felt he needed to face his "addiction" in rehab. That statement--- assuming it's true-- could refer to an addiction to alcohol. While alcohol IS a drug, often people don't mean alcohol when using the term "drug addiction." We don't know if JW did other drugs that night or if he felt he had a "drug" problem. But it has been reported neighbors saw two of the men who later died arriving at JW's house after the game carrying 60 beers. Kansas City Chiefs fan who hosted watch party where three friends froze to death checks into rehab

It seems likely to me JW did at the very least drink a fair amount of alcohol that night. MOO

The incident in Kansas City is a stark reminder of the broader epidemic sweeping across the United States. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports a record-breaking overdose death rate of 112,000 people for 2023, with fentanyl playing a significant role in this surge. The United States Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) has pinpointed the spread of illicit fentanyl as a key driver behind the alarming increase in fatalities, affecting individuals from all walks of life and across every community.

Fentanyl's lethal potential is magnified by its often clandestine inclusion in other drugs, leaving some users unaware of its presence until it's too late. Others, aware of what they are taking, underestimate its potency, leading to tragic outcomes. The problem is exacerbated by the substance's widespread availability and the challenge of detecting its addition to other drugs.

The deaths of these three individuals serve as a somber reminder of the opioid crisis's devastating reach, affecting not just individuals and families but entire communities. As the nation grapples with this ongoing public health crisis, the story of these Kansas City Chiefs fans underscores the urgent need for increased awareness, education, and intervention strategies to combat the scourge of fentanyl and opioid addiction.

This is why fatal doses have happened in hotel rooms while on vacation: The person was fine with the dose at home, and didn’t realize it would be an overdose on vacation.
This also happens with alcohol. It's usually explained as the body's anticipatory responses to using a substance and the tendency of the body to maintain homeostasis.

Of course there are limits. The ultimate effect of a fentanyl dose 3 times the lethal limit (lethal for the average drug-naive person) isn't going to be changed very much depending on the familiarity of the environment. The "familiar environment" effect appears to be real but probably not strong enough to overcome the effects of a huge dose. MOO

This has just reminded me of something I was taught in a summer class last year, it was a psychology course and we were taught about how the brain associates with certain environments when drug taking. For an example, if a drug user always takes his/her hits, in a bathroom, the brain associates the drug taking with being in the bathroom and as the tolerance grows so does this association but then for one reason or another, the drug taker takes drugs in a different environment, for example, the park, the brain doesn't recognise this environment associated with the drugs and acts completely differently, metabolising the drug in a completely different way and without the built up tolerance.
We were told that this situation accounts for many OD deaths in long term users.

Environment Contributes To Drug Tolerance - ScienceDaily

"If the same amount of a drug is administered in one context and later in another different and distinct context, then the effects of the drug are different," Cepeda-Benito says.

"The drug has a much greater effect in a novel context rather than in a context that is associated with the administered drug."

Cepeda-Benito, who has studied morphine and nicotine's effects, terms this phenomenon "learned tolerance," and says gradual desensitization to a drug can be developed not only by repeated use of the drug, but also through a learning process that involves recognizing the environment.

In other words, a person consuming a drug in a setting where he or she usually consumes the drug or even expects to consume it will be less likely to feel the full effects of the drug, he says.

However, if that same person takes the same amount of the drug in a setting where he or she doesn't normally take the drug, then the person is likely to feel a greater effect from the drug."

I believe this since it happened to me on different occasions, also my father had it happen years ago on vacation at ocean city at a restaurant, Fagers island.

He said he was fine till he stood up from the bar stool to leave w/ brother-in-law and knocked over the bar stool and about fell.

He never drank in public after that.

Jmo

I wonder why one of the bodies was frozen in an upright position.. something doesn't sit right with me (no pun intended) regarding that. Others victims were all were found under snow from an apparent o/d so how would you quietly nod off without any movement to the point your frozen to a chair and unidentifiable; is something that's overlooked IMO.
But they do just that. Someone posted a link to a story, dopesick with a video showing the guy overdosing. He was making donuts at work and he slowed down, leaned over and just put his head on the table and stopped. That was it, he didn’t move again or fall.

crazy effect. I’ll see if it can find it.

Willis did not hear the friends finance banging down the door, breaking into the house and screaming his name. He did not realize he had multiple text message. He did hear the police knock on the door.
Police don't just knock on doors - they bang on doors. They use various techniques for making themselves heard and seen when trying to access homes. They might have been shining their flashlights into the windows. And there were quite a few of cops who attended, who might have spread out around the exterior at the same time. Their techniques worked because JW came to the door. The text messages and phone calls were explained way back. His phone blocked unknown callers using a robocall blocking app.
IMO.

Fentanyl and cocaine.
“I’m not surprised when you look at these fentanyl cases. You can have several individuals using fentanyl; three could die, and one might not even overdose,” KCK Police Chief Karl Oakman said. “One pill can kill. It’s so true.”

The police chief here referred to "one pill can kill". Would that mean they took this in pill format?

MOO.

“I’m not surprised when you look at these fentanyl cases. You can have several individuals using fentanyl; three could die, and one might not even overdose,” KCK Police Chief Karl Oakman said. “One pill can kill. It’s so true.”

The police chief here referred to "one pill can kill". Would that mean they took this in pill format?

MOO.
I got the impression it was mixed in with cocaine, probably unknown to the users. But it takes only a very tiny amount to kill, so that’s probably what the saying is referring to.

But why would Willis have wanted to start those rumors to begin with?
Not Willis, the reporter, Alex Caprariello. He was the one who interviewed Clayton's cousin and first published the "Chemist" accusations. Now he's referring to them as "viral claims" as though he didn't help start them.

Seems that assumptions have been made by third parties.

Most ppl that I knew back in the late 70’s and 80’s that dealt pot never disclosed who they got it from. Friend of brother in laws wife was arrested for selling, girl she sold to got busted and snitched on her. She refused to turn on her ‘man’, she spent 4 years in prison. Said she wanted to live.

Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member