MO - Furious Friends Demand Answers After 3 Men Found Dead at Kansas City Home Days After Watching Football Game, January 2024 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We shall see... idk

(NewsNation) — The owner of the property where three Kansas City Chiefs fans were found dead in January won’t face criminal charges, his attorney told NewsNation, but prosecutors haven’t confirmed that claim.

Updated: SEP 12, 2024 / 11:24 PM CDT
From the linked article

“He doesn’t use that particular door. He goes out in the front,” Picerno told NewsNation host Dan Abrams. “He had absolutely no knowledge they were out there. They were his friends. They were at his house socializing. If he had found them there, or if they were in danger, he would have called the police and tried to help them.”

I can believe that, I never use my front door at all, only enter through the garage or my patio door. I can’t even see my front porch from my driveway.

Once a florist delivered flowers to my front door and left them on my porch. I didn’t find them until the next week.

From the linked article

“He doesn’t use that particular door. He goes out in the front,” Picerno told NewsNation host Dan Abrams. “He had absolutely no knowledge they were out there. They were his friends. They were at his house socializing. If he had found them there, or if they were in danger, he would have called the police and tried to help them.”

I can believe that, I never use my front door at all, only enter through the garage or my patio door. I can’t even see my front porch from my driveway.

Once a florist delivered flowers to my front door and left them on my porch. I didn’t find them until the next week.
I can believe this too. Sad and sorry, but absolutely true. My husband in the past has literally slept for 36 hours after a binger. Any awful thing could have happened during that time and he'd have had no clue. I believe this guy passed out, woke up to repeated knocking and calls, and had no idea. If he was the guy that supplied the drugs, he should be charged. If not, he's a victim that was just lucky enough to not take them, or had passed out inside instead of outside. Sad situation all around. The fentanyl stuff is scary. I'm scared for anyone who pops pills.

This tugs at my heart. On one hand the guys were just partying but with some illegal substances obtained from a drug seller who may or may not have known the drug was laced. IMO we live in a dangerous world.

Back in the day dollar bills/money was used to snort drugs. I asked at the bank if they cleaned the money for fentanyl exposure and was told no. Then they said now we're paranoid!

I do not mean to minimize what happened at all it just seems like this whole situation is tragic. Except for the provider of the drugs. MOO.

I hope friends and family get justice.

Hey Everyone,
Isn't it nice that you no longer have to deal with the obnoxious ads on Websleuths. You also don't have to deal with me whining asking for donations for the server. Websleuths is so much better now and that is because of our partnership with Othram. We are now free of my whining and those horrid ads.
If you like the fact that we are ad-free then please consider making a monthly donation to DNA Solves.com CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR A MONTHLY DONATION TO DNA SOLVES
By subscribing and making a monthly donation, you will be helping the families finally get the answers they deserve.
The amazing people at DNA Solves/Othram care deeply about finding the families of the unidentified.
Even 5 dollars a month would go a long way to finding the families of the unidentified.
Please do not discuss this on this thread. CLICK HERE if you would like to discuss further or have any questions.
Thank you,
Tricia Griffith
Manager/Websleuths.com

Drugs and the use of them is a story as old as time. People who want to get high are going to find a way. Sadly there are plenty of dealers cutting their junk with unknown substances.

The only way to completely prevent that is to not do drugs. These were young men that made a terrible choice that cost them their lives. I feel sad for them and their families, but no one put a gun to their head or forced them.

Where there is a demand there will always be suppliers unfortunately. Education and stories like these may help deter someone else from making that fatal decision.

Sad all the way around.

I think that it has been debunked that you can overdose on fentanyl from touching everyday objects, like money or door knobs. (Meaning -- you can't O.D. from touching things.) But JMO.
IMO I think it depends on how much is on the object and if you touch your mouth or nose after exposure. I saw on the news here that cops had gotten sick but did not OD from handling objects. But that was in the line of duty and not just a random person getting a dollar bill or something.

IMO LE has an incredibly dangerous job in today's world .

I'd much rather you be right and me be wrong!

IMO I think it depends on how much is on the object and if you touch your mouth or nose after exposure. I saw on the news here that cops had gotten sick but did not OD from handling objects. But that was in the line of duty and not just a random person getting a dollar bill or something.

IMO LE has an incredibly dangerous job in today's world .

I'd much rather you be right and me be wrong!

Your preference is granted, because you are wrong: the police who “had gotten sick” were, at most, suffering a panic attack.

“First responders who believe they are overdosing on fentanyl from simply touching it in fact exhibit
the exact opposite of the symptoms we would expect. While fentanyl makes you euphoric and slows down your breathing, cops start breathing faster, sweat a lot, and become anxious. ‘I don’t want to discredit anyone or say they’re faking,’ says Dr. Marino. ‘I do think people are having a true medical emergency when this happens. The symptoms seem most consistent with a panic attack or anxiety or a fear reaction.’”

“This panic over accidentally touching fentanyl is causing actual harm. ‘I have seen this play out,” Dr. Marino tells me, ‘People are scared to resuscitate an overdosing person, because they’re worried about getting close to them.’ Police departments spend unnecessary money on hazmat suits and special ‘fentanyl-resistant gloves.’”

In terms of the county’s most dangerous occupations, law enforcement is not within the top ten. Two cites below.
- Civilian occupations with high fatal work injury rates

- 10 Most Dangerous Jobs In America For 2024

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanzzzzz83