MO - Grand Jury Proceedings in the shooting case of teen Michael Brown#2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
mike b would be alive if he obeyed a LEO and if he had not assaulted a LEO...... that was mbs bad choice.

So a federal judge says the policing of the protesters in Ferguson was/is unconstitutional

Good...good

A win for us all

Not that big of a deal. No sanctions or major reprimand.

Ferguson is going to be one broke city once they are done paying all the civil fines and judgements incurred

Subsequently I can forsee half the ferguson pd facing layoffs

How ironic would that be lol

So a federal judge says the policing of the protesters in Ferguson was/is unconstitutional

Good...good

A win for us all

the <mod snip> should be policed and locked up for throwing piss and inciting riots. ugh

Ferguson is going to be one broke city once they are done paying all the court fees and fines

Fantastic! Isn't that the whole aim of these protesters? Shut down the city?
Great, another run down broke city ....

awww, they can't get past the gates. Guessthey'll go back to the PD station now

Good...good

A win for us all

No, the 5 second rule was -- that's all

“The practice of requiring peaceful demonstrators and others to walk, rather than stand still, violates the constitution,” U.S. District Court Judge Catherine Perry wrote in the ruling — which clarifies that police are still free to use any number of other tactics to manage the crowds that have gathered to protest each night since the Aug. 9 shooting of Michael Brown. “This injunction prevents only the enforcement of an ad hoc rule developed for the Ferguson protests that directed police officers, if they felt like it, to order peaceful, law-abiding protesters to keep moving rather than standing still.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-rule-being-used-to-police-ferguson-protests/

This is only the beginning ...

:laugh:

IMHO this is the beginning of the end of these "protests" -- there are what, 30 protesters down by Busch Stadium right now. Doesn't seem like a huge gathering to me

LOL - live streaming cars being towed since the protesters were kind of "moved" from the stadium

No, the 5 second rule was -- that's all

&#8220;The practice of requiring peaceful demonstrators and others to walk, rather than stand still, violates the constitution,&#8221; U.S. District Court Judge Catherine Perry wrote in the ruling &#8212; which clarifies that police are still free to use any number of other tactics to manage the crowds that have gathered to protest each night since the Aug. 9 shooting of Michael Brown. &#8220;This injunction prevents only the enforcement of an ad hoc rule developed for the Ferguson protests that directed police officers, if they felt like it, to order peaceful, law-abiding protesters to keep moving rather than standing still.&#8221;

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-rule-being-used-to-police-ferguson-protests/

Again this is only the beginning

And after how they treated journalists and the peaceful protesters I see many law suits being filed down the line

This is only the beginning ...

The cops have the protestors on tape too. Inciting violence by chanting to BURN the chit down. And chanting death threats. Threatening officers and their families. The cops have the molotov cocktails and the bottles filled with urine. So there are major problems with the protestors claim that all was 'peaceful' except for the cops.

Ferguson is going to be one broke city once they are done paying all the civil fines and judgements incurred

eh, just another blighted area in North County surrounding the City of StLs blighted areas -- one of many areas up there IMHO -- not something to be proud about IMHO & not something accomplished by the fine citizens of Ferguson but from mobsters not caring about that community as a whole (just their self-serving "cause" which I forgot what it was)

Again this is only the beginning

And after how they treated journalists and the peaceful protesters I see many law suits being filed down the line

There might be a few from the first couple of nights. But there was plenty of violent behavior that fueled the cops reactions.

I foresee this whole city of Ferguson being brought down and people having to move out, cops not wanting to work there, businesses moving out. It's really a shame too, it was a nice city at one time. And yet, this IS only the beginning......all we do now is wait for the GJ to come back and the town will probably get torched. Yay protesting! :) SMH

ETA: I CAN'T UNDERSTAND ANYONE BEING THRILLED ABOUT ANOTHER CITY GOING TO HE!! :(

Ameeeeeeee!&#8207;@CinnaAyn·7 mins7 minutes ago
If anyone knows who was arrested inside Busch stadium, their name and DOB is needed by #jailsupport please RT!

I guess we missed it :dunno:

Before the cops are laid off, the other tax supported institutions, like education and healthcare and the like will probably be cut in half too. Libraries will close, after school activities cut. I saw it happen after the Los Angeles riots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member