Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ameeeeeeee!‏@CinnaAyn·7 mins7 minutes ago
If anyone knows who was arrested inside Busch stadium, their name and DOB is needed by #jailsupport please RT!

I guess we missed it :dunno:

when you purchase a ticket to go inside Busch Stadium, you should read the fine print on the back :laugh:

Before the cops are laid off, the other tax supported institutions, like education and healthcare and the like will probably be cut in half too. Libraries will close, after school activities cut. I saw it happen after the Los Angeles riots.

as if that school district can become any worse . . . just plain sad in just 30 short years Ferguson became Wellston

innocent protesters......... :laughing: :laugh::lol:

dont take :fishy: food

as if that school district can become any worse . . . just plain sad in just 30 short years Ferguson became Wellston

During the riots, certain pockets of the city were burned down. Many of those areas have never come back fully. The businesses never returned and there are only liquor stores and check cashing places there. Crime is very high and there is not much anyone can do about it.

During the riots, certain pockets of the city were burned down. Many of those areas have never come back fully. The businesses never returned and there are only liquor stores and check cashing places there. Crime is very high and there is not much anyone can do about it.

Oh, I know -- I live in the City of StL & have watched the decline of many areas during the 25 years of being associated with the metro area-- and I have watched the surrounding counties grow & grow & grow while watching the City & surrounding communities decline -- keep voting for that change :laugh:

awww, they can't get past the gates. Guessthey'll go back to the PD station now

They should have started begging for tickets earlier :giggle:

You know who's been absent from the protests lately? Brett 'Umar' Lee

So a federal judge says the policing of the protesters in Ferguson was/is unconstitutional

Good...good

A win for us all

A federal judge says the policing of the protesters in Ferguson was/is unconstitutional.

:waitasec: Was there a hearing on whether the police could police? Are the police allowed to police non-protesters?

The cops have the protestors on tape too. Inciting violence by chanting to BURN the chit down. And chanting death threats. Threatening officers and their families. The cops have the molotov cocktails and the bottles filled with urine. So there are major problems with the protestors claim that all was 'peaceful' except for the cops.

The protesters with their livestreams are the best witnesses that LE has. :hilarious:

Oh the irony.

The Lost Voices crew is heading back to the PD according to their twitter.

I foresee this whole city of Ferguson being brought down and people having to move out, cops not wanting to work there, businesses moving out. It's really a shame too, it was a nice city at one time. And yet, this IS only the beginning......all we do now is wait for the GJ to come back and the town will probably get torched. Yay protesting! :) SMH

ETA: I CAN'T UNDERSTAND ANYONE BEING THRILLED ABOUT ANOTHER CITY GOING TO HE!! :(

Some people thrive on destruction. I don't get it either. I love growth and progress :loveyou:

The cops have the protestors on tape too. Inciting violence by chanting to BURN the chit down. And chanting death threats. Threatening officers and their families. The cops have the molotov cocktails and the bottles filled with urine. So there are major problems with the protestors claim that all was 'peaceful' except for the cops.

The protestors who broke the law will have to face consequences, arrest... There is no question about that

Same as with the officers, ferguson pd if the courts decide they treated any person exercising their right to protest unconstitutionally

Besides both sides have been guilty of inciting the flames...

Fortunately law enforcement are held to a higher standard

Stay as far away as possible is all you can really do. Best to leave it to the criminals.

The protestors who broke the law will have to face consequences, arrest... There is no question about that

Same as with the officers, ferguson pd if the courts decide they treated any person exercising their right to protest unconstitutionally

Besides both sides have been guilty of inciting the flames...

Fortunately law enforcement are held to a higher standard

Yes, but the cops will not be sanctioned for enforcing the 5 second rule. The motive behind it, as confirmed by the judge, was to assure public safety. So there was no malicious intent. It is over and done with. They will no longer enforce that rule and they moved on. No individual cops will be fined or penalized.

I have not seen cops inciting the flames. They have been reactive. They were reacting to a tremendous amount of violence and destruction in the first nights of the protests. Lots of buildings were looted and many fires were set. That will absolve them from a few 'erroneous' arrests, or errant rubbewr bullets, in the heat of battle.

The people who lived in the neighborhood and are suing over being 'tear gassed' are being ridiculous. The cops used gas to try and quell the violence. The neighbors could have gone inside their homes to escape the gas. but they said they were in their yards. WHY were outside during the massive civil unrest? The cops try and protect their neighborhood from burning down, and they get sued by the people they protected? SMH

I really do have a problem with these so-called 'peaceful' protesters spewing hate, death threats and threats of destruction. Getting police addresses, phone #'s. Threatening families. I don't care about obscenities but threats? I find it disgusting. I'm embarrassed to say I live in that area once.

Someone who pizzes on a window crossed the line and is no longer a protester but that doesn't change the protester status for the others that did not pizz on a window. Yelling threats.....when I hear something worse than what I heard on a football field I'll agree with ya on that too.

I think arrested protesters should be processed with consideration to what they are charged with and priors.
About football field chatter, I think most if not all are considered private property, so your choice to hear it. I cannot remember hearing obscenities from from street. Perhaps an occasional ticked off fan (and you can talk to security about that if offended), but not like Ferguson protesters. Also, with all media focused on NFL currently, they are striving for better reputation.

My apologies Fran, I couldn't find the settings button quick enough :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member