Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From your link:

"In the weeks afterward, until his shooting death by Darren Wilson, a white police officer, on Aug. 9, they detected a change in him as he spoke seriously about religion and the Bible. He was grappling with life’s mysteries."

Detected a change????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Must be why he stole the cigarellos.. :banghead:

It's not. That's probably why we haven't talked about it.

Millions of people get a divorce every day. It doesn't make them bad people.

I am a divorcee myself. Never said it made anyone a bad person, where did you get that from? Done talking about this particular issue, I think I have stated my points enough on this. It is a major stressor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am a divorcee myself. Never said it made anyone a bad person, where did you get that from? Done talking about this particular issue, I think I have stated my points enough on this. It is a major stressor.

A year later????

I don't have a theory on that part yet. Waiting for more evidence. Just stating what (IMO) we do not know yet, for certain.

The thing is there are really only 2 options. Either the cop started the fight, and blindsided MB OR MB blindsided the cop. One or the other.

And everything, imo, points to it being MB bumrushing the cop.

Could have affected OW's state of mind. Could have been an irritant. Could have distracted him. And so on...

He had a MUTUALLY agreed upon divorce and has a happy new relationship. I don't see it , a year later. as being a major stressor.

Why dont we look to a more immediate stressor--like the ones hanging over MB's head when the cop rolled up on him? He was carrying stolen merchandise, and already had some stuff on a juvenile record, according to his atty, so HE WAS THE STRESSED ONE of the 2 men.

A year later????

A year into my divorce, I was still healing. It's not all that long to get over such a loss. However, for OW, it had happened WITHIN the last year, about 9 mos ago:

"Wilson has had some recent personal turmoil: Last year, he petitioned the court seeking a divorce from his wife, Ashley Nicole Wilson, and they formally split in November, records show."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...c796f0-2a45-11e4-8593-da634b334390_story.html

Okay, thanks.

He had a MUTUALLY agreed upon divorce and has a happy new relationship. I don't see it , a year later. as being a major stressor.

Why dont we look to a more immediate stressor--like the ones hanging over MB's head when the cop rolled up on him? He was carrying stolen merchandise, and already had some stuff on a juvenile record, according to his atty, so HE WAS THE STRESSED ONE of the 2 men.

I guess his dad removed that foot too soon.

"Mr. Brown was not the best student. “His grades were kind of edgy,” Michael Brown Sr. said. “That’s why I said I had to keep my foot on his neck to keep him on track.”

Your first link, appears his arm is under him? Probably why the statement was made.

From link....

The hacker group threatened to “seize all [the FPD] databases and E-Mail spools and dump them on the Internet.”

According to a member of Anonymous, the group has released another name, claimed to be the officer-in-question regarding the shooting of Michael Brown. Details about the name released by Anonymous include an address, phone number, date of birth and social security number.

Not cool. It's called a FOIA request :(

http://nsnbc.me/2014/08/15/exclusive-michael-brown-shooting-witness-releases-photo-scene/

I just thought of something else that "could" have been going on. Looking at MB's clothing- obviously those shorts were about to fall off. I wonder if MB reached down to pull them up as he was running or turning around. It could have looked to DW that he was reaching for a weapon... Those pants are way below the butt I'd guess if he hadn't pulled them up, he would have been tangled in pants and knew he was about to trip. imo.

Please stay on topic and use your links. If you state a fact, you must be prepared to source it with MSM.

Discussing the fact that he is recently divorced is not the same as discussing his ex, IMO

Either is grasping at straws in an attempt to somehow diminish Officer Wilson
IMO

Would it be possible that OW had his mike open during the attack and there is a record of it? I don't know what the new equipment LE has is capable of doing.

Just catching up here.............

It looks like the shoulder mike that OW had on was one where he would have to push the side button on in order to transmit. Dispatch probably already knew he was making contact with the 2 pedestrians. I doubt anything went out other than he needed back-up once MB and DJ ran. There just wouldn't have been time for anything else. Keeping the mike open without pressing the side button is not an option.

Mike Brown and Darian (sp?) Johnson would have been able to hear regular radio transmissions over the cruiser radio while the interaction at the cruiser was taking place. I just wonder if MB & DJ heard anything over the cruiser radio while at OW's window. Probably not, though, because the events were taking place so quickly.

MOO

I guess his dad removed that foot too soon.

"Mr. Brown was not the best student. “His grades were kind of edgy,” Michael Brown Sr. said. “That’s why I said I had to keep my foot on his neck to keep him on track.”

He was told he could do whatever he wanted over the summer...remember?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...shot-dead-unarmed-teenager-Michael-Brown.html
Time from above link:

11.48am - Officer Darren Wilson and an ambulance crew were at an unrelated call about a sick person
11.51am - A 911 call comes in about a 'strong- armed' robbery at a nearby convenience store
11.52am - Police radio dispatch gives a description of two robbery suspects who assaulted a clerk and stole Swisher Sweet cigars. The clerk says the suspects were walking toward the QuickTrip gas station
12.01pm – Officer Wilson encounters Michael Brown walking in the middle of the street in the 2900 block of Canfield Drive. The officer shoots Brown dead following an altercation
12.04pm – A second officer arrives on scene and the ambulance from the sick call arrives to give Brown medical attention. He is declared dead at the scene
12.05pm – A supervisor arrives at the scene of the shooting

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...med-teenager-Michael-Brown.html#ixzz3BNRP0kjb
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

First of all, none of us know what Officer Wilson was doing in the 10, 20, 30 minutes, the hours before, or the days before this murder. We do NOT know what his state of mind was, either. No, he didn't rob any store, but that does NOT mean he couldn't have been irritated by something going on in his life, or some other thing which would affect his state of mind.

None of us know him personally or professionally, as far as I know of.

JMO.

Okay, the fact that the officer was divorced has been made. Because we haven't seen any MSM links stating that he was having difficulty with the divorce, let's move away from that discussion as it's not going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState