MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the system doesn't make any real attempt to rehabilitate offenders.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So the 'system' is responsible for the offenders repeat criminal behavior? How about personal responsibility, family support, religious foundation?

So the 'system' is responsible for the offenders repeat criminal behavior? How about personal responsibility, family support, religious foundation?

Probably all of those things play a part. So does the prison system. So does the huge discrepancy between the numbers of minority and/or poor people in prison and white and/or wealthy people in prison.

Not everyone wakes up praying and goes to sleep praying. Everyone's different. I have never seen such a lack of appreciation of people's differences on Websleuths like I have witnessed with this case. It's very depressing.

? I'm
Confused.

I'm an atheist. I never pray.

I found it a bizarre statement. I do not understand the proposed "change"
In light of what we know his behavior to be on the 9th of August.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ack! Which pic? I have posted a few.

All posts are MOO

The one with the pics of the police cruiser and red circle, etc. I am lost on that one as well. What did you find?

Where are his hands?
Answer..under him.

His arms certainly were NOT up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed they were not over his head. His body was not on top or his hands. I thought it was.

All posts are MOO

Omg, I did not know this. Funny how that little teeny minor detail has been completely left out in the discussion on these threads.

Why is Officer Wilson's marital status relevant to the case? :thinking:

We don't know for a fact that ANY of that is true. We don't know that OW was trying to arrest MB at the time he was in the patrol car, or afterward for that matter! We don't know he was shoved back in the car, we don't know he was punched in the face and we certainly don't know that MB was trying to take his gun away!

The Brown family attorney admits most of it. And there is a recent witness, Brady on CNN, admitted to seeing MB making 'punching motions' into the car window. The officer had facial injuries. And I am almost certain there will be evidence that MB touched that gun.

What do you think happened? What is meant by 'serious situation' and a blow' in the car if not what I described?

What is your theory?

O/T but did anyone catch the VMA's tribute to Ferguson? I heard they had one and was just wondering what it was all about.

The Brown family attorney admits most of it. And there is a recent witness, Brady on CNN, admitted to seeing MB making 'punching motions' into the car window. The officer had facial injuries. And I am almost certain there will be evidence that MB touched that gun.

What do you think happened? What is meant by 'serious situation' and a blow' in the car if not what I described?

What is your theory?

I don't have a theory on that part yet. Waiting for more evidence. Just stating what (IMO) we do not know yet, for certain.

Why is Officer Wilson's marital status relevant to the case? :thinking:
It's not. That's probably why we haven't talked about it.

Millions of people get a divorce every day. It doesn't make them bad people.

Probably all of those things play a part. So does the prison system. So does the huge discrepancy between the numbers of minority and/or poor people in prison and white and/or wealthy people in prison.

And what does that have to do with officer Wilson? Is he going to be the scapegoat for the progressives and anarchists?

I don't have a theory on that part yet. Waiting for more evidence. Just stating what (IMO) we do not know yet, for certain.

I think there is enough evidence to say that MB attacked the officer. jmo

We don't know for a fact that ANY of that is true. We don't know that OW was trying to arrest MB at the time he was in the patrol car, or afterward for that matter! We don't know he was shoved back in the car, we don't know he was punched in the face and we certainly don't know that MB was trying to take his gun away!

Ok, I'm trying really hard to avoid being argumentative, and this isn't meant to be. But I don't think we can have a fair, non-offensive discussion if someone continues making claims while dodging questions and points that challenge those claims.

(To be specific, your response to my question dodged the question.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur