MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eyewitnesses are notoriously unreliable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
doubtful all 12 who reported seeing the tussle are unreliable.
like this one---
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-said-happened-when-michael-brown-was-killed/
Belmar briefly described “a physical confrontation” between Wilson and Brown. Wilson was in his car when he encountered Brown and a friend who were walking on the street, Belmar said. (Belmar did not elaborate on the nature of the encounter.) Brown “allegedly pushed” Wilson back into the car and “physically assaulted” Wilson, Belmar said. Following this, it appeared there was a struggle over Wilson’s gun, which was fired once inside the car, Belmar said.

I have reasonable doubt that Officer Wilson shot MB while he was holding his hands up in the air surrendering. I do not have reasonable doubt that MB beat the officer almost unconscious and tried to take his gun before running away. So it is not hard at all for me to believe MB stopped running, turned around and bum rushed the officer. After all, the officer did miss with all the shots if he was shooting for center mass (chest). MB likely gambled that he could reach the officer before he could fire the fatal shot if he crouched down running on his hands and feet with his head down near the pavement. That would take away the likelihood of the officer being able to shoot him in the chest, but then MB's head became center mass instead of his chest. I think it would be easy to figure out where MB was when he got hit with the first bullet vs when he received the fatal shot to the top of the head. If there's drops/splatters of blood behind where he fell dead, that's proof positive in my mind that he was running toward the officer. JMO

Maybe I'm missing something, but I never thought MB pulled the trigger. I thought he fought to get the gun and wound up getting his hand shot or caught in the slide when it went off.

So, I'm not sure why whose finger pulled the trigger matters as much as whether or not MB fought over the gun.

And I see no way anyone could deny he did, in light of Brown lawyer's statements.

Those admissions are huge, and never would have been made if they weren't true.

Well I cannot seem to find this article again. All other articles I have found say "it's unclear who pulled the trigger." So I take back what I said earlier re: only OW pulling the trigger. It is still an unknown to the public at large.

Well I cannot seem to find this article again. All other articles I have found say "it's unclear who pulled the trigger." So I take back what I said earlier re: only OW pulling the trigger. It is still an unknown to the public at large.

Please be more careful in the future. It makes the owners grumpy when rumors start from their website. :nono:

Ok, not to put you under pressure, but I would be very grateful if you would please reply to my question just above - in post -

ETA - edit that number . :o. It looks like a bit of housekeeping caused a change in post numbers. So here is the direct link:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10894148
)

I know how things get easily missed, and really am curious about your answer. Thanks! :)

Please be more careful in the future. It makes the owners grumpy when rumors start from their website. :nono:

OK. I swear I did read this, but news reports are at times inaccurate, of course. And are sometimes taken down. But I will be more careful. No harm intended.

The only thing I've read or seen during an interview is that 1 possibly 2 shots @ the car. IMO if there was any possibility that MB had an opportunity to have "his finger" on the trigger, then OW would have been shot. :dunno:

Ok, not to put you under pressure, but I would be very grateful if you would please reply to my question just above - in post 1002. :o

I know how things get easily missed, and really am curious about your answer. Thanks! :)

I think you have the wrong post # Muffet.
Post 1002 is my post (a reply to another poster).

Nobody is going to consider the shooter's own story to be unbiased evidence. Enough said on this.

Ya know... There used to be a time when the word of a police officer with a SPOTLESS RECORD...meant something.
Especially when weighed against the word of a criminal or proven liar.

IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you have the wrong post # Muffet.
Post 1002 is my post (a reply to another poster).
Yeah, I edited to just link to the post. It was 1002 when I first posted, but I can see the numbers changing as some posts are removed up thread. :o

Ok, not to put you under pressure, but I would be very grateful if you would please reply to my question just above - in post -

ETA - edit that number . :o. It looks like a bit of housekeeping caused a change in post numbers. So here is the direct link:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10894148
)

I am happy to answer. I read your quotes. In reference to MB's lawyer's statement:

"Nancy, without question, there was some level of interaction, strong interaction, between the officer and Michael at the car. We don't deny that."

I'll note that this statement does not describe MB as the aggressor in this "strong interaction." He could be referring to the alternate scenario described of OW grabbing MB through the car's open window. Not saying I believe this scenario, just giving another possible interpretation.

I am happy to answer. I read your quotes. In reference to MB's lawyer's statement:

"Nancy, without question, there was some level of interaction, strong interaction, between the officer and Michael at the car. We don't deny that."

I'll note that this statement does not describe MB as the aggressor in this "strong interaction." He could be referring to the alternate scenario described of OW grabbing MB through the car's open window. Not saying I believe this scenario, just giving another possible interpretation.

Ok, well.. LOL

Guess I'll just say "Thank you, I rest my case."

Another fallout that I think will happen from the debacle of the events in Fergus*n is this: what LE would want to work there (regardless of their race)?
The climate of the community is too harsh, support by Admin for the LE was too little, too late, & now some are interested in vengeance which never ends well, IMO.
If I were an officer in that town, I'd be aggressively searching for a career in a quiet, calmer area. Yep, the pay would probably be the same.
And I feel that is what we'll see as a by-product of all this insanity.

Shooting - multiple times - of man who was able to walk from scene(Suge Knight, earlier tdy)

"On Sunday August 24, 2014, Knight was again shot at a pre-Video Music Awards party, this time hosted by Chris Brown in Los Angeles. Shot 6 times, he was able to walk from the venue to an ambulance. His injuries required surgery.[SUP][39][/SUP] "
^^^This from wiki:

"A source close to Suge tells us ... he was shot in the stomach and arm and apparently in other places as well."
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/24/suge-...utside-club-ambulance-hospital/#ixzz3BNC6zkL2

IDK distance from gun to Knight; or kind of gun. Not vouching for the accuracy of details above.
Just saying a person w multiple GSWs is not necessarily dead or even harmless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState