MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he had a knife, again why wouldn't he have used it instead of just trying to get OW's gun?

But he ran away first. You really think that after running away...he suddenly stops and decides to run like a linebacker back to him?

Just because OW had never been in trouble before doesn't mean he wasn't suddenly as stupid as you claim MB to have been. It makes much more sense to me that OW didn't use his best judgement than to say MB didn't use his.

We "know" (at least IMO, based on what we know of the case and what was released by the ME - I think - the day after Baden's autopsy) that MB had marijuana in his system. Again, IMO (and possibly experience?) being high on marijuana does NOT make you lose all sense of self. It doesn't make you so stupid that you are going to go running away from bullets and then suddenly turn around and run towards them.

But it does make you stupid enough to disrespect a cop by defiantly walking down the middle of the street clutching a big handful of stolen cigars with an approaching FPD Chevy Tahoe rolling at you from a quarter mile away though, right? What's your best guess as to what the gentle giant was thinking in those few seconds as Wilson was approaching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member