MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess when they get home they will sleep very well. That lady screaming would be enough to drive me away as a protestor. jmo

Tranq darts needed! I don't know how else you stop a roving mob among traffic.

"Show me what democracy looks like. This is what democracy looks like."

It actually looks like a bunch of thugs acting out, IMO.

end of year standardized Government test: avg. score all MO ="54"

Riverside Gardens High School, where C-G kids attend, avg = "2"

They are so unorganized. They start going in one direction and then some of them turn around and start walking in the opposite directions.

Cop vehicle in front of them behind traffic. Or so I thought?? Don't see it now.

Don't acknowledge the police, just keep walking, he said. Who is that who said that?

Do they not understand that they are showing themselves to be racist? Hell they can't even be civil to own of their own color that decides to better himself and serve the community. Calling him all kinds of horrible names. But when they need a freaking cop, they expect one immediately. Pitiful really.

MOO

They reached a line of 4-5 LE vehicles, then turned down another street, I think.

:floorlaugh: Camera complaining about the noise from the police cars. Did he just say "unfortunately we can't use that"? Earlier someone was blowing a whistle right in his ear and he never said a word. Did it ever occur to him that a lot of these protestors would not be out there if there were no cameras?

Bahahahaha! Did that dude seriously just hold his mask in front of the camera :hilarious:

They keep yelling "Fight Back", but what are they supposed to be fighting? And they keep yelling "Shut it down", what do they want shut down? Now they're walking in the street. They're ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot