MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"We are Mike Brown"

Someone should clue them in that if they do what Mike Brown did, they will be dead like Mike Brown is. These folks are perilously close to being on the receiving end of some serious riot control measures.

And THAT would make the mainstream news.

I saw on a WS poster's page today, "WTF is wrong with people?"
That would be my chant if I was on the street in Ferguson.

It. Don't give in and let them dictate which cops are where! They started out agitated!

I really think it's time to bring out the peeing police dogs.

Just tuned in. Where's the violence? I see hooting and hollering. Were they violent before?

I still want to know what happens when one or more of these fools needs LE help later on? Do they really think that any LE would be willing to help them now? Calling some of them child molesters and such. Perhaps they need to study up on MLK. This is beyond out of control.

MOO

I think we will probably see a law coming out that it is illegal to shine a camera light into the eyes of a police officer.

That's BS! The lady in the pink moved the barrier and that police officer moved it back. The thugs started rushing him. Someone in charge came out. The thugs told him that if he removed that officer off of the front line, they would move back a little bit.

And LE bowed down to them and did exactly what they wanted. :facepalm: I'm so disappointed :(

Where IS cnn, BTW? I thought they were there today.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia