MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"We don't hold you responsible. It's the night people and the violence...(we can't abide)." Joe, of Andy Wurm Tire & Wheel.

Andy Wurm has informed us that the PD protest site must be dismantled. We are being displaced. They won't go on the record with me.
https://twitter.com/Bob_Hudgins/status/515535750821998592

well, IMHO the protest site was on public property not his private property & that's why they were removed -- probably could move it onto the parking lot to be on their private property & not in the public easement (btwn parking lot & sidewalk)

I'm only guessing but if things aren't controlled early this evening, it will nasty real quick. I honestly fear for the innocent folks, reporters and cops.

honestly, "innocent folks" are not out there beyond midnight except LE & media -- nothing good happens after midnight especially in da 'hood (which Ferguson is quickly becoming)

Jeez I had left this forum bc I figured until more stuff came out I would just be repeating myself, but OMG I didn't realize it was still so crazy! IMO why don't these protesters do something that will actually facilitate change instead of ranting like lunatics? I mean, this is literally insanity, they just keep repeating the same actions expecting different results!

You're right on all counts. All we do is repeat ourselves. And yes it's still crazy.

I would say these protestors are acting like animals, but that would be insulting to animals!

Wasn't an officer fired for saying roughly the same thing? I guess the truth is no longer any defense against uncivil rights for the few.

:cow:

Regarding the gotnews info from LE sources, that Michael was on top of Wilson and he was dazed, that seems consistent with other information. That Dorian aided and participated in that assault and his first interview with detectives (iirc, he was avoiding them for awhile) differed greatly from his public statements sounds very believable. That'd make sense with the premise that he may've been given immunity to testify.

Well of course they won't. Holder, the AG, is also a black man, and if Obama had a son. . .

Or maybe because stalking is a complete stretch. There have been other things that at least an argument could be made for....but stalking? Ummmm, no.

Does the law actually support the right of a group of people to spew threats and hatred as long as the group of people they are threatening are law enforcement, business owners, shoppers, drivers, etc. ?

from what I am hearing MO Nat'l Guard is on call for tonight . . .

Does the law actually support the right of a group of people to spew threats and hatred as long as the group of people they are threatening are law enforcement, business owners, shoppers, drivers, etc. ?

No, the law does not support threats of violence/death, throwing piss or rocks or Molotov cocktails, shoving LEOs, etc. & I cannot believe these mobsters are getting away with it !!! Truly an explosive situation which is coming to a head soon

what's going to happen when the GJ does not give a true bill to indict ODW -- because honestly, evidence totally supports ODW & him doing his job!

honestly, "innocent folks" are not out there beyond midnight except LE & media -- nothing good happens after midnight especially in da 'hood (which Ferguson is quickly becoming)

I agree with this 100%. Let them do their thing. Let them say all the things that piss people off here. Then shut it down. While I don't like curfews in general, I'd have no problem with a midnight curfew. By that time, most of the people left on the streets are just agitators. Just give the other protesters the chance to avoid the mess by announcing a curfew. Then if they choose to stay out there, it's on them as well. Or without an actual curfew, can they saw that anything after midnight will be considered an unlawful assemble if more than, I can't remember what the statutes reference, 6 people maybe, gather? So if you're walking home or you're going to grab a late night bite, there's no curfew to worry about. But if you start congregating after midnight, you can be arrested and/or have other actions taken.

I believe so, look at the Phelps group at funerals. Free speech is not just for those you agree with- because then it becomes fascism.
Threats? I think the standard is credible.

honestly, Ferguson's PD will be assimilated into the County like other cr@ppy municipalities of North County -- Ferguson had to cancel it's yearly festival because of this craziness

Wasn't an officer fired for saying roughly the same thing? I guess the truth is no longer any defense against uncivil rights for the few.

The only thing truthful about that is that it's an opinion and I assume a truthful opinion. I believe the officer was fired for it because as stated it was also a racist comment.

"We don't hold you responsible. It's the night people and the violence...(we can't abide)." Joe, of Andy Wurm Tire & Wheel.

Andy Wurm has informed us that the PD protest site must be dismantled. We are being displaced. They won't go on the record with me.
https://twitter.com/Bob_Hudgins/status/515535750821998592

Joe Wurm and his brother own their dad's original Andy Wurm Tire now. Sounds like Joe the owner has finally had enough. No telling how much business they've lost by the squatters encampment in the company lot, and negative reaction from customers to their allowing the protesters to remain there so long.

Regarding the gotnews info from LE sources, that Michael was on top of Wilson and he was dazed, that seems consistent with other information. That Dorian aided and participated in that assault and his first interview with detectives (iirc, he was avoiding them for awhile) differed greatly from his public statements sounds very believable. That'd make sense with the premise that he may've been given immunity to testify.

Could be accurate or it could be just as accurate as MB being involved in a murder.

Of course he probably was. Can't go telling the truth if it isn't politically correct!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member