MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
An investigation to determine if Mike Browns civil rights were violated.

That is exactly right. And with Holder in charge, it will be heavily biased in favor of the deceased. Wilson should be very frightened about this news.

I saw that too, he tried to shut the reporter down, didn't want to hear a thing he said. Reporter couldn't get out a full sentence without Crump interrupting. I thought it was extremely rude of Crump. :thinking:

Just watched Crunk on CNN, while the interviewer played a quick snippet of the friend of the officer, explaining his version. Crump was visibly upset with the guy for playing it and said it was just hearsay on the radio and he wont address it until the cop tells his story himself.

Even if the national guard is there, they will not do ANYTHING except protect the law enforcements command post. That is all they are authorized to do. They are not authorized to go into crowds and maintain peace, or arrest anyone.

Does anyone know if a witness other than Piaget has said he was running away? She just said on ABC News that he was running away, was shot repeatedly and then turned around. She didn't see it. She's making that part up, imo.

That is exactly right. And with Holder in charge, it will be heavily biased in favor of the deceased. Wilson should be very frightened about this news.

I don't know how he'll manage to interject bias. It's only a civil rights violation if Brown was surrendering at the time he was shot. There has to be evidence of it.

You know what - it seems like it might be a good idea to release pics of the officers condition at the hospital - it would add credence to newer stories coming out now

I would love to see those pix and reports. But I know exactly what the protestors will say about ANYTHING released by the PD. :no:

I think the Grand Jury is on Wednesday. So I doubt they will release anything until it is all presented there. jmo

I don't think there was rapid fire from the beginning. I think he could have shot once while he was running away hit the arm, Then watched him turn forward facing him and only then continued firing as MB closed the distance between them.

It is possible considering all the evidence so far so I have to consider it.

???

It stands to reason that if the 1st shot in the arm came as he was "running away," then the subsequent shots should show the same thing and they don't. As Tawny stated, the shots appear to "run up his left side." I think if he had turned around at any point during the shooting, his wounds would look more "spread out"

I just verified with my husband, a firearms expert, an ex federal law enforcement and an expert marksman- a person who is standing still and is hit by fire will fall backwards. A person moving towards someone who is hit by fire will fall forwards.

(For the record, in my hubby's training for federal law enforcement, they were required to draw from a holstered position and fire off 3 shots and hit center mass of target in 1 second in order to pass qualifications. I have no idea how he did it... I can't even get my brain to think that quickly...)

I have a question about firearms/shooting etc. in an animal or human situation.

When you fire a gun at a moving "target" (for lack of a better word), would the velocity of the bullet hitting said target cause the target to pitch forward or blow backwards?
Neither
Does it depend on where the bullet strikes as to the forward/backward motion?
Possible. If he was struck (shoot) in his left knee he may fall to his left.
Does it depend from how far away the shot was fired?
Not at this distance.
Thank you for answering my questions. I am just trying to figure out the "body" response and how it would be in this case.

answers in orange

All Mr's opinion's

I feel like some of the press and photogs are injecting themselves into this and LE do NOT need the added stress, distraction and work imo

umm the live feed that was posted here is saying martial law is in effect now?? Clarification???

???

It stands to reason that if the 1st shot in the arm came as he was "running away," then the subsequent shots should show the same thing and they don't. As Tawny stated, the shots appear to "run up his left side." I think if he had turned around at any point during the shooting, his wounds would look more "spread out"

It really doesn't. It is a possibility as I just heard CW say again when interviewed on CNN. It is a possibility that one shot was to the arm when he was moving away or more and then the other shots were when he turned to face the officer. I posted a link already.
We can all have our opinions about what happened but none of us know for sure and this is in the possibilities.

I don't know how he'll manage to interject bias. It's only a civil rights violation if Brown was surrendering at the time he was shot. There has to be evidence of it.

True, but he has managed NOT to investigate the IRS and not to investigate Fast and Furious...so I have my doubts. I believe he will give MB the benefit of the doubt and give the officer none.

FOX2now @FOX2now · 26m
A view of the burned @QuikTrip via @Bommaritoauto SkyFOX helicopter

BvWqf9wCQAAh2-2.jpg:medium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads