MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that reruns from last night? Looks like it was filmed after dark. Is Tim Pool live streaming tonight?

When he goes live, there will be a live stream at that link.

He tweeted awhile ago that he'd be out there soon.

Last night? Was this the crucially injured guy or another one? My nights are mixed up. Tia

Bull, IMO. Everything that can be done is being done. They've been heard.
Now it's time for peace, calm and some common sense.

The "peaceful protestors" ARE NOT helping anything at this point, they are ADDING to the commotion, confusion and ridiculousness. A young man was SHOT and DIED last night in the middle of that mess... No one cares about HIM.

This is about being part of the circus now.

All IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im sorry but I don't believe they are being heard. I think they are frustrated because they are scared and upset and feel powerless. And this is America. If they want to walk around everyday with signs peacefully and protest they should be allowed to. We have the right of freedom of speech and that applies to everyone. Not just some.

The peaceful protesters are not adding to anything. They are just expressing themselves as they have a right to.

I don't know the details of the other death last night. Sad and horrible.

the only way the peaceful protesters can help end the ugly participation is to go home, clear the streets, kiss their kids and wait til the investigation is complete. If it doesn't turn out to resemble what they view as justice once that's been done, then so be it they can return to marching.

I agree with those who say the protests need to end as they are not doing anything at this point but putting their own lives in danger, and not from white cops, from their less savory more criminal minded neighbors and supplying those individuals with a crowd to get lost in.

JMO

ETA what exactly are they protesting at this point? The independent investigation requested is in progress. Three separate autopsies have been done. This is not snark at all. I genuinely want to know what are they marching for? To express displeasure? Okay - We get that now.

Hey hey, ho, ho, I love my kids so I will take them home. Seriously! Be an adult and protect your child. Discuss this, tell them about the protest, but it is not safe!!! jmo

So this Captain Johnson (Missouri State Patrol) is the same officer who pulled a gun on unarmed motorcyclists last year?

Wow. I have not seen that. Is there a link? I am trying to catch up on all the pages posted this afternoon.

Okay, here is one that I watched last night. They have several screens going at the same time from various independent feeds. Don't say anything against the protesters or looters or pro the police, the mods there will boot you quickly. I just try to shut and and read lol... :gavel::coffeews:

http://www.livestream.com/activistworldnewsnow

Does anyone else think there really is video out there of him being shot? I do.

I think that there's a good possibility someone has video of the shooting. I'm not sure if it has been given to LE though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lillianlily