MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
www.cnn.com/2014/08/18/us/missouri-teen-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

".... An autopsy conducted for the family of Michael Brown found no evidence that he struggled with a Ferguson, Missouri, police officer before his death, the pathologist in charge of the examination said Monday...."

Emphasis mine

So, CNN isn't going to at least check into the reports that Wilson sustained injuries doing a possible scuffle ? They would rather ignore that part ; or do they not have the resources to look into it ?
No offense to anyone who works for CNN .
Feeling cynical today.

MOO
It is possible that Brown had nothing to do with the officer's injuries..he could have asked anyone to help him out and hit him..^i^

I do believe Mr. President considers himself African-American but it really doesn't matter in this case. While some are trying desperately to make it about race, it has nothing to do with race. There are more than enough thugs from other races trying to terrorize their neighborhoods rather than find a way to better themselves and their lives. The drunken teens who decided to wreck our neighborhood one weekend were just as pasty white as I am.

JMO

There is a huge difference. If one of those "pasty white" teens got gunned down by hooligans OR THE POLICE it wouldn't make the national news.

Lets pretend and make the store video being on news two months ago- no connection to this at all . What would we conclude ?

IMO, we would

Acknowledge that the individual had no concern or respect for the law

The he "shopped" for the item he wanted.

Brazenly pulled it off shelf, made no attempt to conceal stolen item

Appear red agitated that the store owner attempted to stop and item of his being stolen

Lunged at the store owner, despite the owner stepping aside - it what appears like an animating behavior as opposed to a struggle to exit.

That he appearred to have been comfortable and familiar with using his 300 lb body to tower over other people

Maybe (not really) but point .... if he had baby formula in his hand in might have a different tone - I think most would think $50 cigars (I smoke!) might be a "luxury " theft!

IMO

Moreover , the allegations after video released, that it was for inflmatory reasons , sll of us here especially, know that part of an investigation is to dind out and reveal as much as they can about an indivuiduals activities and movements prior to an event.

Think Rodgers, Holmes,everyone - Casey (target) we knew everything these indivudals did weeks before etc . I have a notion here that we might find that MB may have had some issues in school with peers , in that now in the space of a 15 minute timespan we have two isssues of anger mangement issues, using body size, and some sort of world view that shoplifting and if proven reaching into a cops car, and then charging him - there are some unique world views that might be described as antisocial! IMO

If Colorado police could take mass murderer James Holmes in alive, why not Mike Brown.

b
I hear you.
What I heard is that It was DORIAN that went for the gun first. And if this is the case, Why is that guy not in jail or under arrest for his part in this situation.

Im still torn but I have to work backwards in cases like this.

I think the worst is trying to weed through the mess of reporting and grandstanding to get to the truth.

BBM. Hmmm. I don't recall any tweet, television MSM, live stream, or printed MSM stating that.

I just had a thought about the grabbing the neck part of the story. Was the PO in a regular cruiser or an SUV? Why do I feel like someone called it a truck?

I think it was an SUV. There were police SUV's parked all over the street at the scene afterwards.

There is a huge difference. If one of those "pasty white" teens got gunned down by hooligans OR THE POLICE it wouldn't make the national news.

A black teen being gunned down by hooligans also doesn't make the national news. Do we really think Brown is the only man shot to death by LE this year? ^i^

What does pot have to do with it? Pot didn't shoot Brown. Pot is less harmful than alcohol. Pot had nothing to do with this kid being gunned down. The aggressor is the one with a lethal weapon that is able to kill when the victim is out of arms reach. Why is it always so different when it's a white cop or white person killing a black person? We don't become outraged when a white cop/person kills a white person or if the black cop/person kills a black person. Don't feel bad for the cop...he always had the control..he had the lethal weapon. ^i^

(above bbm)
Don't feel bad for the cop? You mean, the guy who puts his life on the line, every day, to serve and protect, and sometimes doesn't come home to his family? Don't feel bad for a guy who was just trying to do his job? (We still don't know all the facts). Is that the guy we're not supposed to feel bad for? Just want to make sure I understand you correctly.

I'm sure this police officer is suffering more than you can imagine.

Actually, we don't know what role his drug of choice played. The robbery he committed, he stole cigars. Those cigars are used to roll blunts - a popular method of weed smoking. He was evidently stealing to support his drug of choice.

As to your racial commentary...I'm outraged every day when I wake up and read the news and see that Chicago had X amount of shootings. I don't cross-reference the race of the dead, nor the aggressor, and it's bizarre to think anyone does.

Unfortunately people are making this about race, when it's about a robbery, refusing to get out of the street...and a shooting, that imo was due to the robber going for the gun.

Via Kindle, like a true Amazon junkie

I agree, it is bizarre to be fixated on the race of the perp in today's world. Blaming the cops instead of accepting personal responsibility just doesn't fly anymore.

JMO

If Colorado police could take mass murderer James Holmes in alive, why not Mike Brown.

Holmes case has no similarities to this case imo. Here's how Holmes was arrested:

Aurora police officer Jason Oviatt arrested Holmes a few minutes later, after finding him outside, standing with his hands on top of his car. Oviatt said Holmes was "completely compliant" when told to surrender. Oviatt, thou

He was compliant. Not so, in the MB case.

You are kidding, right?

Nope, not kidding..

When you think about how a mass murderer was taken alive to face his charges, why didn't Wilson afford the same to Mike Brown. If his hands were raised above his head, Wilson should have taken him into custody.

I'm just going to wait for alot more information to come out before I make any real decision on what I think may have happened. Does any one know if there was gun shot residue on Michaels shirt?

Brillant post - with ya 100% the autopsy totally turned me around and then reading scottie moms find- I have total vision of what happened and am kinda freaked out at how anyone can turn the autopsy into being shot in the back is (just IMO)both moronic and incredulous to say the least. It is just hard to comprehend- totally!

Can anyone come up with how others are doing this

There is a saying in medicine and healthcare that when you hear hoof beats, look for horses, not zebras. Media likes to ignore the stampeding horses, and go to extraordinary lengths to try to manufacture a hidden zebra. IMO. This article, with its headline, is a perfect example of that. And a perfect example of extraordinary media bias.

The glaringly obvious information from Dr Baden's exam is that the shots came came from the front, and entered the front of the victim. Any other interpretation is reaching, in the extreme. IMO, and in Dr Baden's opinion, apparently. There is just no way to make this into a "shot in the back" situation. Nope.

But I agree with others that the truth is irrelevant to those with an agenda. It's just an inconvenience to be suppressed and ignored. There is no truth bold enough, or big enough, or clear enough, for those that believe MB was innocent and the offer murdered him. The truth just doesn't matter to some people with a deeply entrenched agenda. IMO.

Holmes case has no similarities to this case imo. Here's how Holmes was arrested:

Aurora police officer Jason Oviatt arrested Holmes a few minutes later, after finding him outside, standing with his hands on top of his car. Oviatt said Holmes was "completely compliant" when told to surrender. Oviatt, thou

He was compliant. Not so, in the MB case.

Compliant as in raising one's hands above their head.

Mike Brown should have been afforded due process, not death..

How about all the Carjackers that steal cars and are on the news running away after beating people up and stealing cars, Ramming people with cars, Sure the cops pursue them but they don't just open fire.

I did not say he could not pursue but he should not have just been shooting at him while he was running away. IMO

You keep stating that he "should have have just been shooting at him while he was running away."

Please provide link that states this is what happened. Thanks!

That's my point. It wouldn't be national news because it would have nothing to do with race. This case would not be in the news if it were not for instigators such as Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

JMO

Uhhh...yeah....if one is paranoid they don't decide to go out and ROB the local store and intimidate the tiny owner.

If one is paranoid they worry about what OTHER people might/will do to them.

IMO Michael Brown's actions had NOTHING to do with paranoia. He assaulted the shop keeper that day so he could steal cigars! Nothing to do with paranoia. Nada.

I agree completely. I was just posting something verifying what Minette was saying. I have seen many people paranoid after smoking pot, and doing other drugs, and it isn't pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KariGirl