MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GO to CNN they are going to play audio of scottie moms find we can then tell (tone of voice etc) how it makes us feel

you know what just hit me---they need to look in his car - it there is a bullet hole in his car confirms this account ! Should be easy to do

Brillant post - with ya 100% the autopsy totally turned me around and then reading scottie moms find- I have total vision of what happened and am kinda freaked out at how anyone can turn the autopsy into being shot in the back is (just IMO)both moronic and incredulous to say the least. It is just hard to comprehend- totally!

BBM

The mid arm shot could have been when Mike Brown's back was to the officer or when putting his hands up.

What find is that? Josie offering up 2nd hand hearsay as evidence?

She's just relaying what she was told or heard..

Compliant as in raising one's hands above their head.

Mike Brown should have been afforded due process, not death..

The two cases have nothing in common, save for an arresting officer/perpetrator being involved. To draw comparisons between the two is odd. MB was hardly a mass murderer, so I don't grasp the reasoning behind the analogy. Strange.

Via Kindle, like a true Amazon junkie

BBM

The mid arm shot could have been when Mike Brown's back was to the officer or when putting his hands up.

What find is that? Josie offering up 2nd hand hearsay as evidence?

She's just relaying what she was told or heard..
Per Don Lemmon on CNN just now a source close to the investigation confirms the acct the woman gives is accurate.

The two cases have nothing in common, save for an arresting officer/perpetrator being involved. To draw comparisons between the two is odd. MB was hardly a mass murderer, so I don't grasp the reasoning behind the analogy. Strange.

The only comparison I'm offering if police can take a mass murderer into custody alive why not Mike Brown..not strange to me..

Why is this thread suddenly heating up?????

MB was shot days ago, the riots have been going on for days, yet suddenly the thread is getting hot once actual FACTS are released.

Per Don Lemmon on CNN just now a source close to the investigation confirms the acct the woman gives is accurate.,

accurate as it matches the autopsy?

Accurate that it mimics Wilson's type written incident report?

Coming from her is still 2nd hand hearsay but holds more water than those on the scene who dispute that account.

Why was it claimed (loudly! ) that MB was shot in the back?

I read hundreds of passionate posts, denigrating the officer for shooting in the back. I'm sorry to bring this up again but I'm eager to find out WHY.

Was the lie created to bolster the claims of murder? If it was really an unprovoked shooting...
I can't believe the staunch supporters of the "shot in the back" are ignoring the autopsy. They've just eliminated that line from their rhetoric. Now it's simply "Shot in cold blood while he was surrendering."

Sounded better with the "shot in back" and that's what perturbs me. It's a crafted story, imo, with very little basis in reality.

Was no saying any familarity in any case just making note of the way the release of video interpreted was that this is rare- to find and release information regarding earlier behaviors. The firend of the officers account has more credibilty (lunging) in light of the video lunge!

Holmes case has no similarities to this case imo. Here's how Holmes was arrested:

Aurora police officer Jason Oviatt arrested Holmes a few minutes later, after finding him outside, standing with his hands on top of his car. Oviatt said Holmes was "completely compliant" when told to surrender. Oviatt, thou

He was compliant. Not so, in the MB case.

With all due respect, the only one stated that is Wilson, which is the common phrase used. He went for my gun. He went for a gun..it appears to be speak to justify actions..

Was it Wilson or was it the friend of Wilson's SO that said MB was going for his gun?

From the link posted below: "But some coroners and medical examiners in Missouri say Parcells has inflated his qualifications and performed autopsies without a medical license. Others allege that doctors whose signatures were on some autopsy reports were not present at the autopsies, did not review the work or never actually signed the documents. Meanwhile, Parcells’ online work profile is filled with inaccurate information."

Originally Posted by popsicle View Post
Retweeted by STLtoday
joelcurrier ‏@joelcurrier 45m
The controversial pathologist Shawn Parcells assisted the family's private autopsy on #MikeBrown #Ferguson His story: http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/m...6a176ea4d.html …

Is that from Josie?

If it is, it's not Wilson's side of the story coming from 2nd hand hearsay, is my belief

It is Josie (a family friend of Officer Wilson), but what's important to me is that "a source" close to the investigation says it is the same account that Darren Wilson gave during the investigation interview. imo

Was no saying any familarity in any case just making note of the way the release of video interpreted was that this is rare- to find and release information regarding earlier behaviors. The firend of the officers account has more credibilty (lunging) in light of the video lunge!

Has there been a new video released showing the lunge? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6