MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion: The arm shots were likely aimed at center mass on a moving target & missed by a few inches which is understandable after just having been ruffed up by a 6'4", almost 300# man. He kept firing (I do not recall the slang term) until Brown stopped coming at him (bum rushed). If cops pull their weapons, they are taught to go for the kill.

Question:
Benjamin Crump is identified as attorney for the Brown family but a search of the MO Bar Assn does not list him as a member. He is front man for the group backing the Brown family, but does he have any legal standing or is his real position public relations? Who "hired" him to travel from Tallahassee to Ferguson?

Crump's choice of words such as "executed their son" are unnecessary & inflammatory, but nobody calls him on that. Why not?

St. Louis Co Police FOP says they're considering legal action against Highway Patrol for not letting officers wear certain protective gear.

Good. I think it is both unprofessional and downright dangerous the way Capt. Johnson thumbed his nose at local police and the Chief. All he accomplished was to drive the wedge bigger between them and the community the must serve.

JMO

If DW grabbed a guy that size by the neck, that would certainly be a bold move and seems like a reaction. If the boys were so close to the window that DW felt threatened, maybe it was more of a strong arm move to keep MB away from the inside of the car.

If that's the case, the grabbing of the neck part could be true.

If some folks on this forum get fired up when confronted with the facts....

Just imagine what Ferguson will be like tonight!

They had better bring out the National Guard.

Didn't you hear? Mr. Shabazz is going to have a talk with the protesters and everything will be okay :rolleyes:

I watched an interview with him this morning on CNN

Seriously, why in the world did he not come forward last week?

It is possible that Brown had nothing to do with the officer's injuries..he could have asked anyone to help him out and hit him..^i^

This would be a conspiracy theory IMO

[/B]
(above bbm)
Don't feel bad for the cop? You mean, the guy who puts his life on the line, every day, to serve and protect, and sometimes doesn't come home to his family? Don't feel bad for a guy who was just trying to do his job? (We still don't know all the facts). Is that the guy we're not supposed to feel bad for? Just want to make sure I understand you correctly.

I'm sure this police officer is suffering more than you can imagine.

Also, in a few seconds officer has to decide whether the two were armed.... we know now they were not, but in the first seconds how would an officer know that?

My opinion: The arm shots were likely aimed at center mass on a moving target & missed by a few inches which is understandable after just having been ruffed up by a 6'4", almost 300# man. He kept firing (I do not recall the slang term) until Brown was stopped coming at him (bum rushed). If cops pull their weapons, they are taught to go for the kill.

Question:
Benjamin Crump is identified as attorney for the Brown family but a search of the MO Bar Assn does not list him as a member. He is front man for the group backing the Brown family, but does he have any legal standing or is his real position public relations? Who "hired" him to travel from Tallahassee to Ferguson?

Crump's choice of words such as "executed their son" are unnecessary & inflammatory, but nobody calls him on that. Why not?

BBM

Because it appears with the shot in the top of the head (apex) Mike Brown was executed. Why call him out on something that is true, is my belief.

Isn't it a little too soon for the tox screen results to be back ?

Earlier in this thread there was a post with a link that preliminary report had come back. I will search for the post. Give me time. I am computer challenged.

I can't remember which posters made the statements that if the tox screen revealed marijuana in MB system, lots of people would rationalize it and say it was no big deal.

Yeah, y'all were right.

I thought it was Baden's autopsy via signature on the document.

Sorry I wasn't clear. I was referring to Parcells who was with Dr Baden. Parcells was just interviewed by Shepard Smith on Fox News Network.
See also MyBelle's post #497 above.

My opinion: The arm shots were likely aimed at center mass on a moving target & missed by a few inches which is understandable after just having been ruffed up by a 6'4", almost 300# man. He kept firing (I do not recall the slang term) until Brown was stopped coming at him (bum rushed). If cops pull their weapons, they are taught to go for the kill.

Question:

I think he volunteered to represent the family. From Huffington Post ( http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/11/benjamin-crump-michael-brown_n_5669931.html )

Benjamin Crump, the attorney who represented Trayvon Martin's family, has stepped forward to represent the family of Michael Brown, an unarmed black teenager who was shot and killed by a police officer in Ferguson, Missouri this Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo