MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they had a red mark on the frontal diagram that was not on the released diagrams to indicate that the injury on the arm could be seen front and back. I'm guessing team Crump asked that they add that for the press conference. imo.

Wait, what :confused:

I missed the press conference. Are you saying the diagram they used this morning had an additional mark? Or was somehow different?
[/QUOTE]

Seriously??????

Wow-- I walk away to actually work for a few hrs and SO many updates...pot in the system, that 'professor' who helped w/ the family autopsy is a shyster and the photo/diagram shown at the family PC earlier was 'doctored.'

Yes, I fear for the law-abiding citizens of Ferguson tonight when these truths are realized.

I hate this man lost his life and that the officer will never have his same life. I hope MB's family can find peace in their loss, even though this young man's death is being used as a prop for others' agendas. But this pandering HAS to stop-- common sense has to prevail somewhere and I hope it's in the courtroom, if it even gets that far.

'Justice' as everyone keeps crying for doesn't necessarily mean the result is what you want-- 'justice being served' means the process is followed.

Wow-- I walk away to actually work for a few hrs and SO many updates...pot in the system, that 'professor' who helped w/ the family autopsy is a shyster and the photo/diagram shown at the family PC earlier was 'doctored.'

Yes, I fear for the law-abiding citizens of Ferguson tonight when these truths are realized.

I hate this man lost his life and that the officer will never have his same life. I hope MB's family can find peace in their loss, even though this young man's death is being used as a prop for others' agendas. But this pandering HAS to stop-- common sense has to prevail somewhere and I hope it's in the courtroom, if it even gets that far.

'Justice' as everyone keeps crying for doesn't necessarily mean the result is what you want-- 'justice being served' means the process is followed.

This.

I'm disgusted by this guy Parcells, and the media only discussing 1/2 the story. Baden clearly didn't present it the way it's now being recycled on TV, with this guy Parcells willing to make these assertions as fact to anyone who sticks a mic in his face. Deplorable.

I can't even contemplate what Obama is going to say.

on CNN Larry Elder (author of Dear Father, Dear Son) debating Charles Blow about the myth of the absent black father. Elder saying he would like media to focus on daily black-on-black violent crime instead of sporadic focus on crimes like this one. Blow is the one denigrating the "myth"

I can't remember which posters made the statements that if the tox screen revealed marijuana in MB system, lots of people would rationalize it and say it was no big deal.

Yeah, y'all were right.

Well when it came out he was NOT shot in the back (as "all witnesses" claimed) then yeah, MJ is no big deal relatively speaking.

He was stealing cigarellos from a c-store, the MJ thing is a given.

So here is where I am. I listened to the video on youtube while MB was lying in the street and I do hear the man talk about MB turning back around and going toward the officer again.

I think at this point I am just stuck in limbo. I am not sure who to believe. I have crawled back on my fence for the moment.

What I am most upset about is the way the city is handling this and treating people.

That's my point. It wouldn't be national news because it would have nothing to do with race. This case would not be in the news if it were not for instigators such as Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

JMO

BBM:

I would think that with the "track record" of both of these two, people would NOT want them anywhere around them. It'd be nice if someone would have the cajones to tell them to pack it up and go home. They do nothing but cause division.

As far as the community, LOCK IT UP. If you don't live there, you're not welcome. If a police presence is needed to protect the community, give it to them. If reporters want to be there, let a few in..........but bar the instigators, the busloads of protesters, the interlopers, the people who show up to make a buck off a family's grief.

Almost EVERYONE "embedded" there at ground zero is just adding to the chaos and feeding frenzy.

Where are the calm heads? Where is the rational thinking?

Where, and who is going to be the voice of reason that will get EVERYONE to CHILL OUT?

Both sides have escalated this situation, and MSM is just adding fuel to the fire. Eyewitnesses? FFS, give your statement to LE, NOT MSM. Friend of the Wilson? WTH? I DOUBT it. They would have been told to shut up.

:gaah:
Rant over.

This.

I'm disgusted by this guy Parcells, and the media only discussing 1/2 the story. Baden clearly didn't present it the way it's now being recycled on TV, with this guy Parcells willing to make these assertions as fact to anyone who sticks a mic in his face. Deplorable.

I can't even contemplate what Obama is going to say.

I agree. Why is main stream media so excited to interview Parcells and not Dr Baden? This article shows others were disgusted by Parcells also.
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metro/article_0662e5b1-dcfa-578f-9487-8ab6a176ea4d.html

BBM

Because it appears with the shot in the top of the head (apex) Mike Brown was executed. Why call him out on something that is true, is my belief.

Are you implying Wilson stood over brown and shot him from above?
We know that did not happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members