MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This.

I'm disgusted by this guy Parcells, and the media only discussing 1/2 the story. Baden clearly didn't present it the way it's now being recycled on TV, with this guy Parcells willing to make these assertions as fact to anyone who sticks a mic in his face. Deplorable.

I can't even contemplate what Obama is going to say.

Well I am pretty sure he is NOT going to say "If I had a son....."

It will be some well written short speech about how we all need to come together despite the grievances etc....

He will also make it clear that the DOJ/Eric Holder is investigating. --cough--

Is Creve Coeur very close to Ferguson? Lived there for a yr. in 07, never heard of Ferguson while there. I had to have at sometime been near the city. I was only about 10-15 mins. from Kirkwood where Shawn Hornbeck was found alive.

And I really hope this police officer is NOT charged.

No it's not very close, about 12 miles away. If you ever went near the airport you were near Ferguson but not right in it. If you take I-170 north and get off on Airport road and take it to the right, it turns into Chambers Road eventually. The city of Berkeley is first, then Ferguson. You'd be in Ferguson I estimate in about 5 min.

Thanks, Elley Mae! The truck size, MB's size, DW's size, how far down he was seated (wrt gun) ... it's just bugging me.

It's bugging me too because I have to get a picture in my head. I clicked the link, but can we be sure that is the truck in the photo? I wish there was a diagram with photos that point out the position of the officers vehicle. Also, trying to get in my head which direction the two were walking, where was the store in relation, all that. Anyone seen a diagram yet? I googled it to see if I could find anything but couldn't find.

ayiyiyiyi and so it begins EARLY tonite. Arrests being made now, police not allowing protests. This is going to be a long night!!!

Good, they should arrest these ones that want to cause destruction to other person properties.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did you watch the video that was posted repeatedly that has a gentleman stating he (MB) turned back to the officer and rushed him? Or the video of the female friend of the officer who told his side of the story? Both have said that MB rushed the officer. Its not just here. Now while you can put one account ( the friend) on the back burner for a second b/c she was never verified and cop might be lying. The one hanging out on the street has no reason to lie.

cbm
:cooler:

Did you watch the video that was posted repeatedly that has a gentleman stating he (MB) turned back to the officer and rushed him? Or the video of the female friend of the officer who told his side of the story? Both have said that MB rushed the officer. Its not just here. Now while you can put one account ( the friend) on the back burner for a second b/c she was never verified and cop might be lying. The one hanging out on the street has no reason to lie.

it is interesting to note that this video and the other unverified version of things have been accepted by so many at face value with no proof whatsoever because they supported their view of things (not saying you, not saying anyone in particular, many people) but the other witnesses were immediately dismissed by many and described as "agendized" youth, untrustworthy, part of a community that just looks out for itself, self-serving...

curious how that is.

Hmmm... On fox they just said, "Baden's findings could possibly support eye witness accounts that MB had his hands in the air surrendering. But the results could also support other eye witness statements stating MB was charging the officer.

I do not do Twitter! Will I be able to go the webiste and watch his stuff live on computer OR does someone have a link where live stream can be seen online tonight. Sense tognight might be worse thus far. Cause everyone seems to be ignoring that there were no shots in the back

Retweeted by Tim Pool
Nathan Grant ‏@NathanBGrant 6m
Expect more live coverage tonight via @vicenews from #Ferguson after Governor Jay Nixon's executive order to bring in the National Guard.

Exactly, because if someone is in a state of mind to attack an armed LEO, what might they do to an innocent, unarmed citizen? (And in this case, we KNOW what this person would do...strong-arm robbery). IMO the LEO had an obligation to protect the public from a loose cannon, and he did.

bbm
:toast:

It is possible that Brown had nothing to do with the officer's injuries..he could have asked anyone to help him out and hit him..^i^

Are you seriously entertaining the notion that a respected police officer with no disciplinary record might have asked someone to hit him in the face? :tantrum:

BBM

Because it appears with the shot in the top of the head (apex) Mike Brown was executed. Why call him out on something that is true, is my belief.

That is actually not true. If he shot him he from above he would have to be taller than 6'3. The only way he gets shot in his head through his jaw and into his chest/shoulder is to have his head down and and his body pointed toward officer.

It does line up with him rushing the officer. IMO

There is absolutely no way they wouldn't bump all tests related to this crime to the front of the line.

They can take a long time even when rushed, I suspect they're be looking for synthetics and such. IMO I think it's gonna be at least a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it is interesting to note that this video and the other unverified version of things have been accepted by so many at face value with no proof whatsoever because they supported their view of things (not saying you, not saying anyone in particular, many people) but the other witnesses were immediately dismissed by many and described as "agendized" youth, untrustworthy, part of a community that just looks out for itself, self-serving...

curious how that is.

The only things "verified" so far are the robbery of the c-store and the autopsy report that shows ALL shots came from the front.

I do not do Twitter! Will I be able to go the webiste and watch his stuff live on computer OR does someone have a link where live stream can be seen online tonight. Sense tognight might be worse thus far. Cause everyone seems to be ignoring that there were no shots in the back

I think I heard Tim from Vice last night say you could go to you tube and follow them. I will try to find you a link.

Yep, and if Big Mike would have gotten away after committing all those crimes and hurt or killed someone, the cop would have been blamed for that too. :facepalm:

Can't win for losing.

There is no doubt in my mind that Wilson had to kill MB to save his own life and probably other lives as well. He was dangerous.

cbm no doubt

That is actually not true. If he shot him he from above he would have to be taller than 6'3. The only way he gets shot in his head through his jaw and into his chest/shoulder is to have his head down and and his body pointed toward officer.

It does line up with him rushing the officer. IMO

Thud....

That is all :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good, they should arrest these ones that want to cause destruction to other person properties.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The cops aren't going to allow unlawful assembly. Groups must move on........Why they didn't do this a week ago is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966