MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
per CNN prelim tox results not being released

the show is The Lead, so I think it's Jake Tapper? leading with "the autopsy supports MB shot in the back and there is no evidence of physical struggle with LEO"

Shaking my head! What can I say?

it is interesting to note that this video and the other unverified version of things have been accepted by so many at face value with no proof whatsoever because they supported their view of things (not saying you, not saying anyone in particular, many people) but the other witnesses were immediately dismissed by many and described as "agendized" youth, untrustworthy, part of a community that just looks out for itself, self-serving...

curious how that is.

Im taking them all in and depending on the evidence Ill take some off that back burner and put in in the front burner not putting anything in my real pot till we hear the end investigation. But if you ( general you) sits there and takes what one witness says and does not even try to listen what others say to even give it a pot to hold any water shows that you are not looking at it all.

Does anyone know if MB fell with his head toward DW or away?

That is actually not true. If he shot him he from above he would have to be taller than 6'3. The only way he gets shot in his head through his jaw and into his chest/shoulder is to have his head down and and his body pointed toward officer.

It does line up with him rushing the officer. IMO

Hey I cant type or spell! BUt lord they are giving that Parcels guy airtime now.

He just tried to say reiterate!

It came out as (speaking!) re in t rate

Lordy be!!

HOw can everyone keep saying both: He was shot 6 times, AND two of the bullets re-entered the body . Those are not congruent statements! They are in fact, an impossiblity!

[h=1]Authorities preparing for another night of protests in Ferguson[/h]"We are all frustrated and looking for justice to be achieved regarding the shooting death of Michael Brown. As the dual investigations continue into what happened nine days ago at Canfield Green, we must defend Ferguson from these violent interlopers so that the peaceful protests can operate in peace and the search for answers and justice can continue.”

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_f794b446-1ee7-56f1-b4f5-03c5663b596f.html

No it's not very close, about 12 miles away. If you ever went near the airport you were near Ferguson but not right in it. If you take I-170 north and get off on Airport road and take it to the right, it turns into Chambers Road eventually. The city of Berkeley is first, then Ferguson. You'd be in Ferguson I estimate in about 5 min.

Thanks vulture, I was really curious. Been to the airport many times, to fly home. Missed the tornado when it hit.:fear:

Hey I cant type or spell! BUt lord they are giving that Parcels guy airtime now.

He just tried to say reiterate!

It came out as (speaking!) re in t rate

Lordy be!!

HOw can everyone keep saying both: He was shot 6 times, AND two of the bullets re-entered the body . Those are not congruent statements! They are in fact, an impossiblity!

Forgive me for posting this article so many times, but this article makes me question anything Parcells says. Dr Baden is an MD. Parcells is not.
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metro/article_0662e5b1-dcfa-578f-9487-8ab6a176ea4d.html

I thank YOu!!!! Who was it that said it is going to be a bumpy night!

Tonight try vicenews.com
If I hear the "you tube link for vice news", I will post it tonight. In my opinion, Tim Pool is the best report.

Man both protesters and cops need to start dispensinb xanex! NOw! They all are tired, overwhelmed and it is already getting bad with the sun out.

The National Guard isn't tired, they are alert and good to go. :)

I thank YOu!!!! Who was it that said it is going to be a bumpy night!

Following Tim Pool's (vice news) live stream is like being beside him whether he is walking on the street or riding in the car. Great experience.

Having read the article about the assistant, Shawn Parcells, who helped Dr. Baden perform the family requested autopsy, I question why a highly recognized Dr. Baden would choose such a person? By the time I had finished reading the article, it was quite obvious this guy was a sham! It was one lie after another lie!

This Parcells talking to the media is only going to add more fuel to the fire in Ferguson!

My opinions only!

There's a lot of talk about the police force needing to change-- i.e., have more black officers to help this for the future.

Do we know how many blacks applied for LEO positions? How many were denied and for what reasons?

I'm trying to understand the logic-- I'm a woman. It doesn't make me feel more secure or more comfortable with the police b/c there are woman officers.

From the link posted below: "But some coroners and medical examiners in Missouri say Parcells has inflated his qualifications and performed autopsies without a medical license. Others allege that doctors whose signatures were on some autopsy reports were not present at the autopsies, did not review the work or never actually signed the documents. Meanwhile, Parcells’ online work profile is filled with inaccurate information."

Originally Posted by popsicle View Post
Retweeted by STLtoday
joelcurrier ‏@joelcurrier 45m
The controversial pathologist Shawn Parcells assisted the family's private autopsy on #MikeBrown #Ferguson His story: http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/m...6a176ea4d.html …
bb

:thud:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members