MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is mellow..

What happened in the store, is terrible. I don't condone those actions but he shouldn't be dead either.

MB wasn't given the death penalty, he decided to fight. Do you think it is easy to arrest a belligerent 300-pounder?

You know what - it seems like it might be a good idea to release pics of the officers condition at the hospital - it would add credence to newer stories coming out now

Many of us are waiting for those. Those, prints on the gun, etc... I'm not that patient :p

Im taking them all in and depending on the evidence Ill take some off that back burner and put in in the front burner not putting anything in my real pot till we hear the end investigation. But if you ( general you) sits there and takes what one witness says and does not even try to listen what others say to even give it a pot to hold any water shows that you are not looking at it all.

i have listened very openly to what everyone has had to say and continue to reserve judgment of any sort until we hear the official version from the officer.

your opinion can be that you disagree, but nothing about the autopsy ruled out that he was shot at from behind, or that the injury to the forearm was received while he had his back turned and was fleeing, or just standing there. im really lost as to why people keep claiming this when it is so demonstrably false.

look at the autopsy diagram, it couldnt be any simpler.

Is this sarcasm???

(ETA no I realize it isn't. Nevermind).

Thanks vulture, I was really curious. Been to the airport many times, to fly home. Missed the tornado when it hit.:fear:

This is OT but when that hit I was at the intersection of McDonnell and Lindbergh! I'm lucky to still be alive!

it absolutely does not, this keeps getting repeated and it is easily proven to be false.

how many times will it have to be said? the forearm shiot cannot be said to have come from the front or the back, it could be either. not debatable, fact.

BUT the real issue here is the facial shots which indicate that he was lunging toward the officer. No way to shoot someone in the head , from behind, and there be no bullet wound in the back of the head.

In fact a couple of the arm shots being from behind actually add credibility to reports coming out the last 24 hours - that they ran, he tried to stop them without killing him instantly and only killed him when he had no chocie. It is imortant to remember that gun shot residue is only a minimum distance of 6 inches out to a maximum distance of 18 inches.

It would make sense that there was no gun shot residue

http://www.firearmsid.com/a_distanceresults.htm

it absolutely does not, this keeps getting repeated and it is easily proven to be false.

how many times will it have to be said? the forearm shot cannot be said to have come from the front or the back, it could be either. not debatable, fact.

It is physically impossible for a shot from the back to hit someone in the forearm. Why do you think it is called the FORE arm?

if he was surrendering and the officer continued to shoot him, that would be a violation of his civil rights.

Which explains why some "witnesses" are tailoring their statements to fit that scenario. Must be Plan "B" after the racial profiling scenario failed so spectacularly.

JMO.

JMO

your opinion can be that you disagree, but nothing about the autopsy ruled out that he was shot at from behind, or that the injury to the forearm was received while he had his back turned and was fleeing, or just standing there. im really lost as to why people keep claiming this when it is so demonstrably false.

look at the autopsy diagram, it couldnt be any simpler.

Have you read this main stream media article? Early this morning, I also heard Dr Baden say that all the shots were in the front.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...c016ef8-26f4-11e4-8593-da634b334390_story.htm
"The autopsy by St. Louis County chief medical examiner Mary Case, released to state prosecutors late Friday, found that Brown, 18, had six gunshot wounds to the head and chest and was shot from the front, the people said."

BUT the real issue here is the facial shots which indicate that he was lunging toward the officer. No way to shoot someone in the head , from behind, and there be no bullet wound in the back of the head.

In fact a couple of the arm shots being from behind actually add credibility to reports coming out the last 24 hours - that they ran, he tried to stop them without killing him instantly and only killed him when he had no chocie. It is imortant to remember that gun shot residue is only a minimum distance of 6 inches out to a maximum distance of 18 inches.

It would make sense that there was no gun shot residue

http://www.firearmsid.com/a_distanceresults.htm

The wounds to face/head could have happened as MJ fell to his knees and bent forward in pain.

Umm, yeah, i don't even know how to respond to anyone who believes that the shots came from the back when they all entered the front of the body. Magical bullets? Magical thinking? I just have to do the roll and scroll on that. Roll my eyes and scroll past such comments that defy to believe the facts. Roll and scroll,my friends.

It is difficult for me to think that Dr Baden would be incorrect. Dr Baden has stated all shots were to the front. Also,
http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...016ef8-26f4-11e4-8593-da634b334390_story.html
"The autopsy by St. Louis County chief medical examiner Mary Case, released to state prosecutors late Friday, found that Brown, 18, had six gunshot wounds to the head and chest and was shot from the front, the people said."

Retweeted by Matt Pearce
The White House ‏@WhiteHouse 12m
“In too many communities around this country, young men of color are left behind and seen as objects of fear.” —President Obama #Ferguson

yes and he also said they commit a disproportionate amount of crime. He said crimes should be prosecuted and the people who are preyed upon want them prosecuted. Focus should be on programs to help bring out change.

JMO

:modstop:

A couple of things:

1) We are not going to allow links to blogs in this case without prior approval. And approvals will be tough to get.

2) Posts directed at other posters rather than the case will earn a TO without explanation. If you have a problem with another member, use the alert feature and scroll on by OR use the ignore feature and keep it to yourself

Pay attention to #2. :saber:

Friendly reminder.

It is difficult for me to think that Dr Baden would be incorrect. Dr Baden has stated all shots were to the front. Also,
http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...016ef8-26f4-11e4-8593-da634b334390_story.html

Strange that the county ME report details wounds to the head and chest not head and right arm as reported by Dr Baden.

how many times will it have to be said? the forearm shot cannot be said to have come from the front or the back, it could be either. not debatable, fact.

Dr Baden is a very well known, trusted MD. Please check my recent posts. I have posted two main stream media articles quoting Dr. Baden saying that all shots were to the front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95