MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I forget who it was, or where I saw it (one of the cable news channels I was bouncing back & forth on last night), but a reporter interviewed a local community leader who said that he was meeting with other community leaders to discuss asking folks to take a 5 day moratorium on protesting to give the situation a chance to calm down.

I think that's an excellent idea.

I wish, but the media would never allow that to happen IMO

They would keep stirring the pot

Why is it that this white policeman is immediately pictured as the guilty party where a black person is involved?

Racial biases go both ways and it is definitely possible that MB had the feeling that no white cop was going to tell him what to do!

MB knew he had just stolen cigars and the police would be looking for him. He never realized it would be so quick. What is he doing then walking down the middle of the street calling attention to himself? He had an attitude to begin with it appears to me.

My opinion only!

Retweeted by STLtoday
Greg Jonsson ‏@Jonssonville 6m
Marchers demanding to get in Nixon's satellite office in downtown St. Louis http://bit.ly/1rj27zg #ferguson

The Organization of Black Struggle began marching to Nixon's satellite office in downtown St. Louis shortly after 3 p.m. About 50 people at Kiener Plaza, saying the activation of the National Guard will escalate the situation. They also want the removal of Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson, the arrest of Darren Wilson, the officer who shot and killed Michael Brown, as well as the appointment of a special investigator.

....and two dozen hot fudge sundaes, no nuts.
Jmo -couldn't resist.

faces the same direction as the palm is the anterior forearm.

Do you think that they would be able to say like lests just go 60/40 like be able to lean one way or the other in terms of front back side -- I think the head shot is telling enough but just curious!

:gaah:

I have been trying to figure out how to word this without insulting anyone so I hope it comes across how I am intending it. (Regarding the right arm issue)

Josie says that MB was taunting Wilson before "bum-rushing" him. Usually I'm good with picturing situations such as these and in my mind's eye, I can see the way MB's arms would be during said taunting.

I am NOT saying this happened, but just picture MB taunting Wilson, perhaps saying, "What you gonna to do? What? What?", with both arms half up, kind of shrugging and his arms are spread out a bit.

ARGH! I don't know if I can explain this correctly without saying exactly what I want to say.

I'm trying to find a pic or video of what I mean.

This is OT but when that hit I was at the intersection of McDonnell and Lindbergh! I'm lucky to still be alive!

Yes, and realize in MO you can carry a loaded firearm in your vehicle.

I know you are worried about the responsibility, but unlike having a very aggressive canine that needs to be controlled/watched over/protected/fenced in, a firearm just sits there quietly until needed. And if it is needed, it is needed quite badly.

JMO.

I am watching Fox News for some reason and I actually agree with the comments made by some of the moderators. :)what:). They were discussing the role of the media in this case and comments were made that they themselves should be held to higher standards and factual reporting.

From The Washington Post article:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...016ef8-26f4-11e4-8593-da634b334390_story.html

"FERGUSON, Mo. — An unarmed black teenager had marijuana in his system when he was fatally shot six times by a white police officer, two people familiar with the official county autopsy of Michael Brown said Monday.

The autopsy by St. Louis County chief medical examiner Mary Case, released to state prosecutors late Friday, found that Brown, 18, had six gunshot wounds to the head and chest and was shot from the front, the people said. They spoke on condition of anonymity due to the sensitivity of Brown’s death, which has triggered violent protests in this St. Louis suburb that continued Sunday night."​

Its a good article, includes quite a bit about Baden's second autopsy. No where in the article does Baden say all the shots were from the front. The only source for that information is allegedly two unnamed individuals who in my opinion are obviously speaking for the prosecutors office.

It really is interesting how they continue to selectively release information that can serve only to inflame, imo.

Just struck me the media is all focusing on the wounds --- the real curious item here ought to only be :

why is his back totally clean

IMO that is far more important question!

Or it lines up with Mike Brown falling down, Baden said he had facial abrasions consistent with that on his face.

He was not shot when he was on the ground. There are no witnesses that say that. He was up when he received the shots. The head shot is the one that killed him and took him down.

Retweeted by FOX2now

One of the best ways to pull yourself out of a less than desirable situation, in through an education. Instead these unpeaceful protesters are dragging their school aged children out into the middle of a war zone, with guns, tear gas and smoke bombs.

If they wanted to protest for something that would make a positive difference in the lives of their children, how about direct all that anger at the fact that the kids can't get to school to learn!!!

Seeing how MB recently received his HS diploma and reportedly was getting ready to begin college, how great would it be to have MB parents advocate to stop the violence so these children can get back to school!!!

Popsicle good lord! That tweet about the voter registtion is a hoot -- now is certainly the time for such I know lots of folks on that street that want to play policitcs
\
that is just welll just

TY for a chuckle oh my oh my

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads