MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was it claimed (loudly! ) that MB was shot in the back?

I read hundreds of passionate posts, denigrating the officer for shooting in the back. I'm sorry to bring this up again but I'm eager to find out WHY.

Was the lie created to bolster the claims of murder? If it was really an unprovoked shooting...
I can't believe the staunch supporters of the "shot in the back" are ignoring the autopsy. They've just eliminated that line from their rhetoric. Now it's simply "Shot in cold blood while he was surrendering."

Sounded better with the "shot in back" and that's what perturbs me. It's a crafted story, imo, with very little basis in reality.

Via Kindle, like a true Amazon junkie

your opinion can be that you disagree, but nothing about the autopsy ruled out that he was shot at from behind, or that the injury to the forearm was received while he had his back turned and was fleeing, or just standing there. im really lost as to why people keep claiming this when it is so demonstrably false.

look at the autopsy diagram, it couldnt be any simpler.

This would be a conspiracy theory IMO

He would not have had time to do that, at that time would have no motive to do so - he would not have known that this was going to become the circus that it has become . He knew what just happened , knew IMO he was scared of this huge dude and did IMO what he needed to do after being slammed around in his car, dealing with kids cussing at him and basically telling him to just $$$$ off etc.

The video in the store makes it highly likely that he did slam the door on the cop its congruent behavior seen minutes earlier

I am sure this cop is stunned at what has transpired the past week or so............

Does anyone know if MB fell with his head toward DW or away?

The video appeared to show that his head was toward where the police SUV (within the crime tape) was. So I assume that SUV was the officers and that MB was heading in that direction when shot.

Does anyone know if MB fell with his head toward DW or away?

If I have it right. MB was in/at the vehicle and then ran, Officer Wilson shouted for MB to stop, at that time MB turned and ran towards Officer Wilson and his vehicle. At that time Officer Wilson begins to fire, (shoot at) MB as he runs towards him. If you imagine yourself running your arms go back and forth. In the link (fox) I posted there is a video and yuou can see the distance between the vehicle and the body. His head is closest to the vehicle, which is what one would expect since he turned and ran towards Officer Wilson. It's my opinion that he was shoot in the arm and then the two heads shoots and he went down. jmo

Asking sincerely-- what is this exactly? 'an independent, federal civil rights investigation'
An investigation to determine if Mike Browns civil rights were violated.

If he were standing still with arms up, would he have fallen backward or forward?

your opinion can be that you disagree, but nothing about the autopsy ruled out that he was shot at from behind, or that the injury to the forearm was received while he had his back turned and was fleeing, or just standing there. im really lost as to why people keep claiming this when it is so demonstrably false.

Gosh, why would Dr. Baden tell the NY Times he was shot from the front? Are you saying Dr. Baden is wrong? He actually looked at the body, not just a diagram.

JMO

"Mr. Brown, 18, was also shot four times in the right arm, he said, adding that all the bullets were fired into his front."
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/u...-shows-he-was-shot-at-least-6-times.html?_r=0

if he was surrendering and the officer continued to shoot him, that would be a violation of his civil rights.

The only things "verified" so far are the robbery of the c-store and the autopsy report that shows ALL shots came from the front.

it absolutely does not, this keeps getting repeated and it is easily proven to be false.

how many times will it have to be said? the forearm shot cannot be said to have come from the front or the back, it could be either. not debatable, fact.

You know what - it seems like it might be a good idea to release pics of the officers condition at the hospital - it would add credence to newer stories coming out now

it is interesting to note that this video and the other unverified version of things have been accepted by so many at face value with no proof whatsoever because they supported their view of things (not saying you, not saying anyone in particular, many people) but the other witnesses were immediately dismissed by many and described as "agendized" youth, untrustworthy, part of a community that just looks out for itself, self-serving...

curious how that is.

It is curious. One thing to consider about the witness statements we know about so far - some were made in a public setting in a neighborhood where a store clerk is afraid to call 911 when he is robbed. One is an overhead conversation by someone who is not making a public statement or his name known on purpose. Which is more credible? That may not be enough information to decide. I don't know that much about the origin of the tape, just what's in it. I don't know the backgrounds of the witnesses. But it's enough information for me to ask questions about what it means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95