MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Phoebeb, did you notice how Dr. Baden sidestepped the question when asked if marijuana was the only drug indicated on the tox report?

Because he didn't die of a drug overdose. Dr. Baden IMO sole job was to find cause of death. Drugs in his system did not kill him, a shot to his head did. Job done.
He's just doing his job. All IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh this is fanfreekintabulous. Just what this situation needs <watch your step I seem to be dripping sarcasm>

Ku Klux Klan (KKK) members from three different states are reportedly traveling to Ohio to hold a two-day fundraiser for the officer who shot unarmed teen Michael Brown, and to &#8220;guard white businesses. - See more at: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/...oting-of-ngger-criminal/#sthash.Mra6ihzN.dpuf

ETA bear with me as I try to remove the embedded racial slur in the link. sigh.

Excellent question IMO and it's the one everyone is asking!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's be realistic, here. Only one reason: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Did I dream this or did Baden answer this presser question " Was there any evidence of a struggle?" by saying :

"Well, the there was the injuries to the officer..."

I could swear I saw him say that, but I might have been dreaming...

Yes he did say that during the presser. I don't have the link to that presser but it's somewhere on this thread

Every time I see that I think of Michael Jackson... marijuana is what most posts I have had to figure it out on are referring to. :-)

Do you love me mary jane? Whoa-oh-oh. Do ya? Do ya? Do ya?

Thanks, now I'm tagged :shame:

Oh this is fanfreekintabulous. Just what this situation needs <watch your step I seem to be dripping sarcasm>

Ku Klux Klan (KKK) members from three different states are reportedly traveling to Ohio to hold a two-day fundraiser for the officer who shot unarmed teen Michael Brown, and to “guard white businesses. - See more at: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/...oting-of-ngger-criminal/#sthash.Mra6ihzN.dpuf

I saw this earlier this morning but didn't have the stomach to post it. :puke:

Ku Klux Klan (KKK) members from three different states are reportedly traveling to Ohio to hold a two-day fundraiser for the officer who shot unarmed teen Michael Brown, and to “guard white businesses. - See more at: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/...oting-of-ngger-criminal/#sthash.Mra6ihzN.dpuf

Why are they traveling to OH? Are they confused as to where Ferguson is?

Great question.

I think we would need to know more about the bullets and firearm used. But I would think that if MB was shot while advancing forward, he would fall forward. But if he was standing still, I would think he would fall backwards.

I'm interested to hear what other members who have more knowledge than me about firearms have to say.

I'm not a firearms expert but IMO the bullets impact wouldn't cause MB to fall in any particular direction. It's how physics work. A bullet weighing less than an ounce won't "push" a 292 lb person backwards.

That only happens in television and movies. JMO.

Why are they traveling to OH? Are they confused as to where Ferguson is?

shrug. I think I will refrain from commenting or speculating why. :angel:

Dorian 's atty being interviewed by Greta on Fox. And some of what he says seems ridiculous. jmo

Also, he paints a picture of some very bold, brash behavior. He said the cop drives past the 2 teens, who had just committed the robbery 10 minutes earlier, and he asked them to step out of the way of traffic. And they did not do so, kept walking down middle of the road. Then cop reverses, and asks again, and they say NO< WE ARE ALMOST THERE< WE ARE STAYING WHERE WE ARE...

That is very stupid defiant behavior when you are carrying stolen merchandise from a strong armed robbery. Why not just step on the sidewalk, like asked? MB would probably be alive, smoking his cigarillos if they had.

Anyway, the lawyer says that after they said NO, the cop reaches out and grabs big Mike by the throat. And when Mike struggles to break free, the cop then says I AM GOING TO SHOOT YOU and grabs his gun.[really? ] [He left out the car door slamming him and the fight inside the car, imo]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vingigi