MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What bothers me is that it does not seem that the police are looking for the trouble makers and separating them from the peaceful protesters. They are lumping them all in together.

How would they be able to do that? When bullets and molotovs are cming at them how do they distinguish who is who in the crowd?

Besides, the protestors have ALL DAY EVERY DAY to protest. At night, there is no more need to be out milling about. jmo

And he said that after the officer shot Mike, he let the two boys go. Right... Also, I find it hard to believe DW drove up next to the boys and aggressively said to "get the eff off the street"... Yeah, the part where Dorian claims the officer said "I am going to shoot you" doesn't ring true to me. But Dorian has been speaking out to the press all week, now that he is officially a witness in the case, he better stick to the story he has been telling or lose all credibility.

If wilson grabbed Big Mike around the throat so forcefully, shouldn't there be marks on his neck?

Eta: I meant throat, not front. I can't type for crap tonight!

I think that there's a good possibility someone has video of the shooting. I'm not sure if it has been given to LE though.

What's that saying about snitches & ditches?
I hate to say that, but I believe too that someone has some form of photography (still or video) of this situation. But there's no way they will give it unless it shows 'hands up, don't shoot.'

Good lord , if they are going to do a debrief for LE they are going to have to rent a football stadium for the sessions!!!!

Hi Cariis! :seeya:

Your humorous posts always crack me up!

I hope you're able to stick around & watch with us tonight!

Nancy Grace is playing the YouTube video with the background witness, with subtitles.

Where are the parents of these young teenage boys running the streets up to and after midnight?
Don't they know or care where their boys are????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ever since I was a kid, and until this day (we're talking decades) our local TV stattion would run a PSA EVERY NIGHT....

"It's 10 PM, do you know where your children are?"

How would they be able to do that? When bullets and molotovs are cming at them how do they distinguish who is who in the crowd?

Besides, the protestors have ALL DAY EVERY DAY to protest. At night, there is no more need to be out milling about. jmo
That is their job. Just like they do it with other big issues. Other major protests, events where there is crowds.

Today the police were shoving innocent people and reporters around live on TV. No one doing a thing. In fact Don Lemon said that is where the police told them to be and they still were harassing them. I think that someone needs to give them better guidance.

I haven't seen a single sign that was misspelled during this entire thing.

Nancy Grace has gotten ahold of the video with the guy who claims he saw MB come toward the officer. Via cable, so no link.

It's awesome that this tape is getting coverage.

Wait a minute... I need something cleared up to me. They just said on Nancy Grace that the gun shot wounds were not close range. If MB was trying to get to the officer through the window then there is no way that this can be true. If he was going at the officer through the window then it would have been close range shots right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vingigi