GUILTY MO - Hailey Owens, 10, Springfield, 18 Feb 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely disagree with what you're saying and how you're saying it. You have a right to your opinion of course, but I can tell you from my experience, I never want to see my loved one NOT be medicated for their disorder EVER again. It was the most horrific experience to see that person suffering from their Bipolar disorder. I can't even begin to describe! It's posts like yours, that continue the STIGMA of mental health issues. No treatment is perfect, but not being treated? NOT an option.

My Son died by suicide. He had a low opinion of meds - meds that could have saved him.

.....walking away before I really say something to regret ....

All of this is MOO based on my rl experience.

OH one more thing. The only thing that keeps me going, is my treatment. Lose your child, find them hanging from a rope and then preach to me about meds, mmmkay?

....ended up saying it anyway....know myself way too well.

G;night all.

I for one am so sorry for your loss :( ....

The was a little girl in at st Louis in 1993 that was murdered. Angie Housman is her name. They said years ago the person that killed her was a person or persons that does not have a history of crime.
Haileys birthday is August 18
Angie Housman birthday is February 18
Angie was kidnapped Nov. 18
Hailey birthday is august 18

I hope that LE takes a look at this case. I wonder where he was in 1993? The monster that killed Angie left her tied to a tree to die :(.. She very well may have been one of his first victims.

The was a little girl in at st Louis in 1993 that was murdered. Angie Housman is her name. They said years ago the person that killed her was a person or persons that does not have a history of crime.

Haileys birthday is August 18

Angie Housman birthday is February 18

Angie was kidnapped Nov. 18

Hailey birthday is august 18

Hailey was abducted February 18 as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the article about Angie:

"Somebody who did not want to do the killing himself," Nelson said. "Someone who did not want to see the results of what was going to happen and wash his hands of it and consider he wasn't totally to blame for this."

Sounds in line with a "hands free" execution-by-gunfire method. We've all read about perps who had to put tape/bags over their victim's face as they strangled them because they didn't want to look at them, but this takes it a step further.

Also from the article:

[DNA results] are expected back in five weeks meaning there could be a break in this case by [December 2013] or [January 2014].

Maybe someone read that, got nervous, and tried to get one last one in.

Completely disagree with what you're saying and how you're saying it. You have a right to your opinion of course, but I can tell you from my experience, I never want to see my loved one NOT be medicated for their disorder EVER again. It was the most horrific experience to see that person suffering from their Bipolar disorder. I can't even begin to describe! It's posts like yours, that continue the STIGMA of mental health issues. No treatment is perfect, but not being treated? NOT an option.

My Son died by suicide. He had a low opinion of meds - meds that could have saved him.

.....walking away before I really say something to regret ....

All of this is MOO based on my rl experience.

OH one more thing. The only thing that keeps me going, is my treatment. Lose your child, find them hanging from a rope and then preach to me about meds, mmmkay?

....ended up saying it anyway....know myself way too well.

G;night all.

I am so so very sorry. (((((Hugs)))))

So he studied psychology and criminal justice. Probably how he's stayed under the radar so long. That and his bluegrass. Peace, love, guitars.

IMO, he really might have wanted to be caught, subconsciously. jmo.

Have we looked into where this trust fund came from?

link for inspiration

http://money.howstuffworks.com/personal-finance/financial-planning/10-reasons-to-start-a-trust.htm

Link for guidance.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120425141203AAKCzhq

It appears to me , he is trying to protect his property from litigation with having "his dads truck" everyday and having his father on his deed. Is he afraid he will be sued? Or has he been sued already?

I skipped /skimmed ,read quickly though the threads so I am not sure if his property records have been pulled yet or if we are just going off what the media has to say but a million dollar trust seems like a huge amount for him who has 17,000 a year since 1998 and his parents who I believe have 2 other sons. I suspect that pre 1990 he went by the name Mike.

I mean a million dollars is easy if you own land but records would be there and in MO it would be 10 + homes at 77,000 a piece.Where is the paper work?

Have we looked into where this trust fund came from?

link for inspiration

http://money.howstuffworks.com/personal-finance/financial-planning/10-reasons-to-start-a-trust.htm

Link for guidance.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120425141203AAKCzhq

It appears to me , he is trying to protect his property from litigation with having "his dads truck" everyday and having his father on his deed. Is he afraid he will be sued? Or has he been sued already?

As a longtime freelance editor for online content, neither of these sources are typically considered high-quality or necessarily accurate. Not to say some/much/most of the specific content on these two URLs is wrong, per se, but typically both Yahoo Answers and HowStuffWorks (among others) content is written by freelancers making well below minimum wage and with little veracity confirmation. Particularly a caveat when it comes to medical, financial, or legal content. They are content mills with poor reputations.
That said, Mom and Dad will be wise to distance their assets from CMW.

I'm curious if he worked on his parent's ranch (or whatever you call it) during the summer and that's why he worked as a teacher aide. I work in education and the $17k is pretty normal for a 9 mo aide salary. As a football middle school coach, maybe an additional $3k-5k stipend. And didn't they say he worked for years as a sub teacher? I wonder why he never went back to school to get his teaching certificate?

I think teacher's aides are kinda getting a false reputation here for clocking in and out and not working as long/hard as teachers. Not true at all. They basically run the schools. Work tons of hours, get paid pennies, but get no credit. But our kids couldn't live without them (or the teachers!). What's odd here is he obviously doesn't fit the profile (in our school district most aides are moms with small kids or started like that and now their kids are in college). Even though (in my experience) TAs don't have union contracts like many teachers, they often have employment agreements. Basically, in the education world, it's very difficult to be terminated unless something egregious happens (like this case). Otherwise, you are just moved around. I wonder if CW was moved to the trailer because there was nowhere to put him and they couldn't fire him.

So very sorry Hailey was a victim to such a monster. As much as the gun being used to murder Hailey surprised me perhaps now it doesn't? He had many and did use some for hunting. Perhaps killing with a gun when hunting was just that. Not the sport of hunting itself some enjoy. Perhaps he enjoyed "the hunt" itself. Sadly moved on to a precious little girl to fulfill his sick needs. Hunted her down. Did gawd knows what. Then shot her (Just speaking to the use of a gun)

Just as I said previously... images of child abuse were found. It does feel like April Jones' murder in many ways and I wouldn't be surprised if this is his first time. He may have spent a lot of time planning it but found reality a bit more challenging - his target wasn't taken smoothly, the method of murder seems very 'unemotional' to what we've seen on here previously.

If it does turn out he's a cunning serial offender who just 'lost it', then I hope his arrest clears up some unsolved crimes for waiting families.

Jane Velez-Mitchell she has an hour long tv show on CNN.
She doesn't speak...she screams. I can't listen.

Do your ears bleed too :floorlaugh:

Just as I said previously... images of child abuse were found. It does feel like April Jones' murder in many ways and I wouldn't be surprised if this is his first time. He may have spent a lot of time planning it but found reality a bit more challenging - his target wasn't taken smoothly, the method of murder seems very 'unemotional' to what we've seen on here previously.

If it does turn out he's a cunning serial offender who just 'lost it', then I hope his arrest clears up some unsolved crimes for waiting families.

Or he had done it before and he was just getting sloppy? I'm on the fence as to whether this was his first kill. What I do believe 100% is there are Victims out there. Those he has molested. I'm not sure what the current stats are but many years ago when I worked with Child Molesters (none who killed) it was said once caught there is an average of 30 Victims. I only stayed in that Sector a year and transferred to another. It was so difficult to put personal feelings aside.

Hopefully LE finds clues in the home, to help them answer the question of other victims. Given his age, I find it doubtful that this was the first time. Sloppy? Yes, but he killed that poor baby within hours of her abduction. It seems to me that this reveals his comfort in doing so. The bleach, totes, location all scream to me that he was simply waiting for an opportunity and poor Hailey fit his criteria.

IMOO

If this grew up on a family ranch, I hope it is searched at some point. I know there are probably no grounds for a search at this time, but it needs looking at, IMO.

If this trust fund Wood supposedly has was not from his family, then was it money funneled from child *advertiser censored*? Was the three ring binder his portfolio, so to speak? What about the tapes? This has to have been at this for years, IMO. I seriously doubt this is his first rodeo. I'll never believe it is anyway.

How is Missouri at disclosing documents? We already have the search & arrest warrants, so that's a good sign that we may be seeing more documents.

None of this makes any sense. The child *advertiser censored* came from somewhere. I so hope that his computer and tapes yield information of others involved so they can be busted for it also.

I'll end my post here because I certainly cannot express the rest of my thoughts without being banned for life.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member