MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at Jessica's Facebook page, and noticed that she actually considered him a friend. I also noticed that he changed his name on his Facebook page, but beyond that, it appears that he has some very well trained enablers. If those around him had not given him so many chances to stop causing pain to others, and had demanded accountability, perhaps he could have been stopped before anyone in his acquaintance went missing or had a vehicle burned up. When this whole situation is resolved, I really think the entire Kansas City area and the outlying communities need to do some collective soul searching on how people with violent criminal histories are regarded. It breaks my heart that Jessica was not discouraged from association with this young man, as there were obviously red flags about his past.

I would imagine he's one of these types that controls everyone he knows through fear and intimidation. His parents, grandparents, girlfriends, animals, childhood friends..........all afraid of him and afraid to testify against him......that's why he got away with it as long as he has. He even tries to stare down the camera and look like a hardass in his mugshot. I've known a few dozen guys like him back during my days in the oilfield. I was never scared or intimidated by them because of what I knew about myself inside, but the people in their inner circle sure as hell were. Guys like this will only go after the weaker and more vulnerable such as women, elderly and animals. Never will they stir it up with someone who is capable of tearing those tats right off of his neck. When he gets to the real Big House, he'll come across guys that aren't afraid of him and his beady eyed stare, and will most likely give him the good beatdown that he needed about a dozen years back when it might have made a difference. It's too late to fix him now.

He was arrested at his home in Edwards Missouri, just under 2 hours from Belton/Raymore area.

Thank you, your link has one of the clearest photos of KY. I haven't seen it mentioned yet, but it sure looks like his hair was singed too. The hair looks so bad, I wonder if he tried to cut it himself. I agree with others that it looks like he shaved singed facial hair.

I worked in a foundry casting department a long time ago. Heat rises. I wouldn't be surprised if this knob used gasoline as an accelerant, which usually produces a large flash or fireball. The first places I got burned at work are the whiskers on the chin, tip of the nose and nose hairs and eyebrows. I hope this helps.

Here is a link to the Crime Watch Daily episode on KK which reaired here in KC on Thursday September 8th....the very day that JR was last seen.
http://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/06/02/family-searches-for-answers-in-missouri-teens-disappearance/

If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it. I am trying to locate the name of KY's grandfather. I know he was KY's alibi for KK's disappearance and that was where KY was arrested this time. I know he has been interviewed a few times speaking on KY's innocence but I cannot locate his name. Thanks!

RBBM for focus.

That may be a coincidence, but then it may not.

It was only after he attempted to kidnap a 16-year-old girl earlier this year that Jeffrey Willis was officially identified as a POI in the 2013 disappearance of Jessica Heeringa. Jessica has never been found, and Willis currently is not facing any charges related to her case, but he has since been charged in the 2014 death of jogger Rebekah Bletsch.

I am bringing this up because the alleged kidnapping happened during the late evening hours on April 15th to early morning hours on April 16th of this year, a mere 4 - 5 days/the first Friday/Saturday after Jessica's episode of Disappeared premiered; Jessica disappeared between 11 and 11:15 PM on April 26, 2013, also a Friday.

I have no research or statistical data to back this up, but maybe when individuals like KY and JW (the true sociopath-types, IMO) see LE or family members talk about the struggles they have had in finding answers or the pain that has been inflicted upon them, and/or watch recreations of crimes they committed or related footage, they find it so exciting that they cannot help but to go out and commit similar crimes once again. So sick to think about ... :(.

Sources: http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2016/05/timeline_of_jeff_willis_probe.html
http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2016/06/22/jeffrey-willis-rebekah-bletsch/86258652/
http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2016/04/jessica_heeringa_case_to_be_fe.html

This is all JMO but I want to know what kind of childhood he had. I read I believe it was on the police report from KK that he said he'd seen people put in vats of acid and arms ripped off and things of that sort.. Also makes me wonder why he lived with his grandfather.. Where are his parents? Was cps involved? Did he get taken away from them? Or did they somehow go 'missing' once KY was a teenager?... I read that the pregnant gf of KY(who was only 18 at the time)had only found out about him 3 weeks before he assaulted her when she googled his name. So either she was from somewhere else or people around there don't talk about KKs disappearance. Or everyone believes he's innocent or maybe they even believe KK somehow 'deserved it'.. Also KK was only 17 at the time but she lived in her own apartment with him how is that possible? Idk this guys so messed up I really hope he goes to prison where he can be treated the way he deserves rather then a mental institution where he'll get babied his whole life and I honestly believe he'll try to kill again there.. If he is institutionalized where he's going if I was a woman I'd quit immediately, no way I'd chance coming across this guy..

I worked in a foundry casting department a long time ago. Heat rises. I wouldn't be surprised if this knob used gasoline as an accelerant, which usually produces a large flash or fireball. The first places I got burned at work are the whiskers on the chin, tip of the nose and nose hairs and eyebrows. I hope this helps.

This was my exact thought. His eyebrows, near the center, are much thinner. I do suspect an accelerant was used and he was just too close. Or, in too much of a hurry and made a dumb mistake.

Kylr_Yust_has_lengthy_criminal_history_0_46233879_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

This is a really good close-up. That is clearly a burn on his nose and possibly another scratch under his eye?

I've read some comments on different articles stating that he was sexually abused as a child. Not that sexual abuse justifies any criminal behavior. An interesting comment at the end of this article.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/09/kylr-yust-arrested-missing-women-jessica-runions-kara-kopetsky-record-facebook-photos-raymore-missouri-charges/

Thank you for finding that! 'Allegedly'... Hmmm makes me wonder if it was real documented abuse or just claims by him...

Seems odd that he would still have eyelashes with his skin burned like that.

Exactly. I would't be surprised if the claims were false, but, it could answer why he was living with a grandparent.

He was arrested at his home in Edwards Missouri, just under 2 hours from Belton/Raymore area.

I am correcting this. The article stated he was arrested at his family's home, not his home. If you look at case.net, he has always lived in the Belton Kansas city area.

Seems odd that he would still have eyelashes with his skin burned like that.

I think some of his eye lashes and his eyebrows were singed. Compare the thickness of his eyelashes and eyebrows with his older mugshot. IMO his eyelashes are more sparse than old pictures and his eyebrows look like they were neatly trimmed/shaved recently.

I think some of his eye lashes and his eyebrows were singed. Compare the thickness of his eyelashes and eyebrows with his older mugshot. IMO his eyelashes are more sparse than old pictures and his eyebrows look like they were neatly trimmed/shaved recently.

Here's a comparison shot. image.jpeg
image.jpeg

he might have looked worse a few days later.

Does his bottom half of his face in the mugshot look different than other photos to anyone else? I wonder if he took a fist or a foot to the mouth. Keeping in mind this is 2+ days after she disappeared, he had to have looked REALLY bad when he showed up to work Friday.

Here's a comparison shot.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks. I was looking at this pic for comparison:
YUST_20110923144250_320_240.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors