MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does his family really own hogs? Where could she be ...we need some sort of starting point.

The town the family farms are in are Rural. You drive through a few cities to get there that are a little bigger - but there are so many places he could have gone between the farm and where her car was found in KC. And if her phone was turned off at 8pm, they don't even have a lead that way. :(

WOW!!!! If it wasn't for the dead eyes and neck tat .. i wouldn't even have guessed that was him, if I didn't already know. I always thought he was involved in KK's disappearance (and most likely murder), I'm just wondering why Jessica's bf would stay friends with him, he wasn't a good person, despite the KK case. I'm wondering if she mentioned the KK case (seeing how crime watch did a newer reporting of it). It had to have followed him around ... rumors don't go away IMO

Edited to add: Also, if the burns on the lips (or blistering) weren't from the fire ... I would imagine it was drug use, the eye scars (not scratches) look older and healed to me.

When you roll with criminals, you know not to ask questions like that. She's known him a long time, reports say he was childhood friends with her boyfriend. ky made his current fb page after he was released from prison. He has very few friends on it compared to the page I was snooping around on several years ago - so he knew her well enough for her to make the cut. And for her to comment that they "missed his face".
Her boyfriend commented on the post about his piercings. Very few people have left comments on his page, so it seems like they must have been somewhat close to him.
My job when I was in KC had me dealing with people who hit the court systems for various reasons, and he seems to fit a lot of stereotypes.
He's gotten a slap on the wrist for so many things. There were even more things he was never caught doing. He got out early on his prison sentence for reviving drugs from China. He should have been in jail on a probation violation this month. I'm not sure if he served it - I would guess he did or they could have added that to his charges for burning the car.

Does anyone know where he works that would just send him home for walking in drunk and beat up? Is he working in KC or back in Elwood? His family owns a construction company if I remember correctly. Just wondering why we aren't hearing more from the people who saw him come into worK.

I know it was last week, either Thursday or Friday, that I watched an episode of Crime Watch Daily where they reported on Kara Kopetsky. At the end of the segment one of the reporters was at KY's house where he lives with his grandparents and asked to speak with him. His grandfather said KY couldn't come out to speak because he was in the shower. (yeah right)

I know it wasn't filmed last week, but it aired last week. At least in my area. (Eastern Tn) Would it have aired everywhere the same day? Did Jessica go missing Thursday or Friday? Thank you in advance everyone!

Here is the episode that aired:
https://youtu.be/NY0CHCgo0WY

This was a repeat. Second time around I think. I saw it the first time months ago and thought then that KY was a ticking time bomb, primed to go off with or without provocation. I found it interesting that when the reporter expressed surprise that KY had not been arrested the investigating officer pointed out that were he arrested and tried for her murder and then exonerated he could not be tried again even if he confessed and led them to the body. I hope this young lady is alive and well but under the circumstances I fear she is not.

They are all from Belton, which is a lower income town for the most part. I'm originally from the Kansas City area and was friends with a relative of KK when she went missing. You don't go to Belton unless you live there. It has no draw like cute shops or attractions. A lot of those kids are bored, they grow up getting in trouble together and they stay friends. (I'm generalizing here.)
It doesn't surprise me that they'd still be partying in the same groups at these ages. There's a loyalty mentality that comes from growing up unsupervised together.
i have friends that are currently friends with her mom. She comes from a good family. Her mom is a professer at a reputable nursing school. When you are 21 you think you are invincible. I'm sure she didn't think her live in boyfriend's friend would hurt her. I feel awful for her family and the desperation they have to feel.

(Friends with her mom - her=JR)

I absolutely get that ... my graduating class in 8th grade had 8 kids. So in your opinion, Jessica most likely heard the "rumors"? I know here, we hear all the rumors, but Jessica would have only been around 12 or so when it happened, I can totally see her taking the story with a grain of salt at this age (not to be rude towards KK at all, just the group/young mentality). Just so sad, these are the people your parents warn you about.

Does anyone know where he works that would just send him home for walking in drunk and beat up? Is he working in KC or back in Elwood? His family owns a construction company if I remember correctly. Just wondering why we aren't hearing more from the people who saw him come into worK.
They could be important witnesses in a trial. Hopefully they are only talking to LE.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I absolutely get that ... my graduating class in 8th grade had 8 kids. So in your opinion, Jessica most likely heard the "rumors"? I know here, we hear all the rumors, but Jessica would have only been around 14 when it happened, I can totally see her taking the story with a grain of salt at this age (not to be rude towards KK at all, just the group/young mentality). Just so sad, these are the people your parents warn you about.

If you live in Kansas City you've probably heard of KK. If you live in Belton you know all about the case, no doubt. If you're living with his friend - she knew. She knew all about him, there's just not a scenario I can think of that she wouldn't.

Adding: at first KK wasn't a big story. They treated her like a runaway. Then Kelsey Smith went missing and they thought they were connected. So it got more news. It has stayed in the news all of these years because of how badly Belton PD botched the case. It was BAD police work.

They could be important witnesses in a trial. Hopefully they are only talking to LE.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

One would hope - but where would hire a felon that would also have that much integrity across the scope of all of it's employees?

Oh my, he's aged😳

His mugshot - as posted on KMBC 9 News Kansas City's Facebook page.

attachment.php

When you roll with criminals, you know not to ask questions like that. She's known him a long time, reports say he was childhood friends with her boyfriend. ky made his current fb page after he was released from prison. He has very few friends on it compared to the page I was snooping around on several years ago - so he knew her well enough for her to make the cut. And for her to comment that they "missed his face".
Her boyfriend commented on the post about his piercings. Very few people have left comments on his page, so it seems like they must have been somewhat close to him.
My job when I was in KC had me dealing with people who hit the court systems for various reasons, and he seems to fit a lot of stereotypes.
He's gotten a slap on the wrist for so many things. There were even more things he was never caught doing. He got out early on his prison sentence for reviving drugs from China. He should have been in jail on a probation violation this month. I'm not sure if he served it - I would guess he did or they could have added that to his charges for burning the car.

I also noticed while creeping... him and jessica are not friends, but she had liked and commented on previous posts --- i wonder if she recently deleted him for some reason.

BBM. I had not seen this info. Is there a link for this that he was sent home from work drunk and beat up? TIA

I also noticed while creeping... him and jessica are not friends, but she had liked and commented on previous posts --- i wonder if she recently deleted him for some reason.
Or he deleted her...

What's up with his face? Is that sunburns or burns? Is that a scratch mark on his face?

I don't understand the sun burn / tan lines either. And yes, it does look like a scratch on his cheek to me.

I'm trying to find it on Netflix and I can't?
Maybe it's not on there anymore, Netflix stopped us Brits accessing Netflix USA so I can't check, I posted the YouTube link just after that post tho. Just Google disappeared s2 EP13

Sent from my Lenovo TAB S8-50F using Tapatalk

I don't understand the sun burn / tan lines either. And yes, it does look like a scratch on his cheek to me.

IMO it's from setting the car on fire. If you look closely you can see what looks like blisters, after they have lost fluid on his nose is the easiest one to see.

I followed Kara's case from the beginning. If I remember correctly, there were some rumors that KY somehow was well connected in Belton, either through his own family or through a friend's family. It's been a long time and my mind is rusty. I am wondering who Jessica's boyfriend is. Hope he wasn't involved and will now be happy to tell LE anything he knows about Kylr. Praying for Jessica, and Kara.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove